Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

yoel romero wasnt actually fighting last night

all i seen was luke rockhold getting disemboweled by VertFTW

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 4

I'm currently trying to figure out what is wrong with Yoel Romero, dude's brain is off. Tried to console Luke for like 10 minutes after YOLO striking him and you could just tell Luke wanted to tell him to back up

He has major freakouts and makes absolutely no sense in his post fight interviews, and half the time he's in there he looks like he doesn't know where he is

I wouldn't be entirely shocked of Yoel is actually Vert

• Like 5

I think Yoel is just Palhares in disguise.Pretty sure i saw the two of them at the local bible thump boutique with Conor looking for designer bibles made out of white fur and alligator skin.

If i see one shred of skill from Yoel,i will fall out of my chair,every last thing he does is just strength moves,roid moves,he should be in gay pride,oh wait that org is defunct,well yeah he should be there fighting Bob Sapp.

• Like 1

Also gay pointless thread

You're just out of touch with what makes a quality post

I'm currently trying to figure out what is wrong with Yoel Romero, dude's brain is off. Tried to console Luke for like 10 minutes after YOLO striking him and you could just tell Luke wanted to tell him to back up

He has major freakouts and makes absolutely no sense in his post fight interviews, and half the time he's in there he looks like he doesn't know where he is

I wouldn't be entirely shocked of Yoel is actually Vert

Yoel has never really been.... "normal" according to most people who know him and have trained with him. He's just an overly friendly, impulse driven, loving goofball.

• Like 1

Yoel has never really been.... "normal" according to most people who know him and have trained with him. He's just an overly friendly, impulse driven, loving goofball.

So he's borderline retarded?  Explains the retard strength

• Like 1

So he's borderline retarded?  Explains the retard strength

It's possible he has something going on upstairs or he's underdeveloped due to his upbringing.

• Like 1

LOL you guys make me laugh

Just saying, people that have less than advantageous upbringings can sometimes come out socially awkward or inept. He demonstrates I would say average to above average intelligence but his mannerisms and personality suggest he hasn't developed at the rate of a normal 40 year old. He's a very sweet person, and I mean no disrespect to him at all. Perhaps he's completely developed and normal, and is just really really f**king good at mind games lmao

• Like 3

Just saying, people that have less than advantageous upbringings can sometimes come out socially awkward or inept. He demonstrates I would say average to above average intelligence but his mannerisms and personality suggest he hasn't developed at the rate of a normal 40 year old. He's a very sweet person, and I mean no disrespect to him at all. Perhaps he's completely developed and normal, and is just really really f**king good at mind games lmao

Haha

I agree with you Nikki! You are right.

I actually think he is a genius lol

• Like 1

Yoel = Hodor

• Like 2

I think it's a combination of all of those. I would add he's a very passionate person.

When he says "He's coming for you...BOI"....he is....and when he says "He luh's you"...He does. LoL!

• Like 2

I could believe that. He's been raised in a system where independent thought isn't exactly encouraged.

• Like 1