Sign in to follow this  
zaksame

good job UFC...NOT

So Yoel can't make weight,is not a legit 185 but gets the title shot at  185,yeah good job.

maybe Dana should spew off like he usually does and fix this instead of crying about Yamasaki all the while not seeming caring about the ref that missed the blatant eye gouge.

They said there was some negotiating to get that fight to happen between Luke and Yoel after missed weight,yeah i bet it was more like blackmail and threats if Luke didn't agree.

That fight should NEVER yield Yoel any credit what so ever,he could not meet the standards for the fight,so he auto loses and NO title shot.

We need to quit rewarding cheats the way we reward cops for shooting people,oh a day off with pay,oh you were caught,take a years vacation,can't make weight,no problem,here is a title shot.

All i have to say is my god,Dana and the UFC brass are made for each other,a pile of circus acts.Should rename the UFC Ringling Bros with fur coats and alligator shoes.

• Like 1

I was going to post same same thing lmao

tldr thread

The funniest part of this clip is the guy giving the joke lesson is probably the least humorous person in the northern hemisphere.

• Like 1

Someone seems salty about Luke losing his teeth, there was no belt, it was simply a number one contender fight, he missed weight by about 3 pounds, I have never heard of a normal fight being cancelled because of 3 ****ing pounds so why would this one be special? Yoel murdered Luke and any chance he had of regaining that title, you should finish crying those tears and move on my friend. 

Now Yoel will move on to Whittaker who will beat him again, or fight either Weidman or Jacare for a Vacant belt if Whittaker cannot come back anytime soon, that is the real outcome of him missing weight, he does not receive the belt if Whittaker cannot make a fight. 

• Like 1

I'm starting to think Zaksame is really Al Iaquinta

Nah, ragining al would actually engage other people on the forum by abusing the chit out of them.  Zaksame is all one way traffic, mate

• Like 1