Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

Once you have Facial Hair ..

... you cant never go back to shaved/clean face.

Since late 2016 I have officially entered the 'bald guys with facial hair' team (I really dont have a beard).

Well, last week, trying to trim it and work on a goatee, I messed up so Saturday night (getting ready to go watch the fights in a sports bar) I completely shaved it off (well I was a little drunk).

It feels very weird. My co workers are laughing and saying Im looking like a teenager lol.

Have you guys done any changes to yourself that you completely regret later ? I mean hair cut, tattoos or maybe even buying a clothing that you just hate it later ?

Im bored as *** at work and ready go to get some Chinese food.

Hope you guys are having a great Monday. It is cold and icy here in Reno.

Valeu, seus latas!

• Like 6

I have not clean shaved in at least 4 years (and 99% of the time I've had a beard since I grew facial hair), planning on doing it this year at the beginning of the summer, I'll post pics once I do :)

• Like 4

luCEAg7.jpg

plot twist, he didn't say what he doesn't shave

FxCXox3.png

5302166714_50a8e1da6f_m.jpg

Edited by _Guy_
  • Like 9

Clean shaven for me. I'm not an attention **** or a person who thinks they need others to see them as manly. I'd crush their windpipes

ulKRH6J.jpg

• Like 15

Clean shaven for me. I'm not an attention **** or a person who thinks they need others to see them as manly. I'd crush their windpipes

That's what all lack-beards say mate.

I've become more and more beardy because I can't be bothered to shave and the missus seems to like it.  Win-win.  I agree with your sentiment when it comes to those ridiculously shaped beards that are clearly high maintenance though.

• Like 8

While I do tend to wait a few days between shaves I find the feeling of an actual beard gross, and mustaches are for ****s.....

• Like 5

I rock a three day salty goatee constantly. Takes attention off my big bald head. 

I can't grow a full beard. It's too patchy, gray and grows out straight in all directions like a porcupine so i'll look like a cancer patient lol. If i grow it out any longer i'll start looking like this guy

Screen20Shot202017-01-2620at205.16.3320P

AKA homeless. 

• Like 7

I trim but never shave, my GF would stab me if I shaved completly.

That's because she doesn't wanna see your face

• Like 4

i can grow facial hair faster than dougispro can kill off his brain cells. its god damn stupid.  if i dont shave every 2 and a half days ill pretty much have another beard going on the next morning.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

I just do it because my chin is kinda undefined without it

• Like 6

I'll be going to my first laser hair removal session in a couple of weeks. That's what I feel about facial hair. :P

• Like 5

I love randomly shaving off my beard and not giving anyone any warning. Their reactions are priceless.

Longest I’ve had mine was about 7 months worth, mine grows fast and thick so that was full on zz top style. I just randomly shaved it off one day lolz

• Like 7

I love randomly shaving off my beard and not giving anyone any warning. Their reactions are priceless.

Longest I’ve had mine was about 7 months worth, mine grows fast and thick so that was full on zz top style. I just randomly shaved it off one day lolz

I completely startled my wife when I shaved it off like 9 months ago.  

• Like 7

I told this somewhere here - but when we were trying for the kid - I made a deal with the wife if she got pregnant, I could grow a handlebar mustache.  I lasted about a week and could not bear the itch any further.  Every other day is a shave day.

• Like 2

I told this somewhere here - but when we were trying for the kid - I made a deal with the wife if she got pregnant, I could grow a handlebar mustache. I lasted about a week and could not bear the itch any further. Every other day is a shave day.

Good job it wasn't the other way round.

• Like 2

My facial hair always in point m8 , i never shave it completely either trim it all to about 1/8 with a clean round trim , curently growing out the goatee with the 1/8 around it, chicks are always taking 2nd looks at me it has to be the goatee.

• Like 2

This is true. I had to be clean shaven for four years because of that job I had; literally was a requirement to be clean shaven

Since late 2016, I think I have only completely shaven once

I will just trim my beard now but never completely shave it off

• Like 1

I can grow a decent beard. It's not patchy, either. That being said, there are a men whose thicker beard growth I'm envious of. But I'm luckier than most and I'm happy with that.

I stay clean-shaven (or 5 o'clock shadowy) because I like the way I look. I have no apologies about that. At the end of the day, isn't that the same reason why some men grow beards? They like the look?

Edited by Megasoup
  • Like 2

I never let my 'beard' grow very long at all - the most I've ever left it for was probably about a week or two, I don't think I can even grow a proper beard tbh. I keep it at a short stubble length usually but unfortunately for some reason my mustache grows thicker in the middle so I naturally have a bit of a hitler tache going on when I leave it too long :(

• Like 2

I make up for my inability to grow a proper beard by baking cakes and treats...

• Like 7

I make up for my inability to grow a proper beard by baking cakes and treats...

So, you're a woman?

• Like 2

So, you're a woman?

not many steroid users or Italians can really grow beards... how do you do?

• Like 1

mine is inbetween shaven and having a beard, it grows out a little to patchy full beard and i hate the clean shaven look so settle somewhere in between.

• Like 1

not many steroid users or Italians can really grow beards... how do you do?

Italians can't grow beards?! You need to get out more.
  • Like 1

Got to admit...once I read the thread title, I thought this was going in a whole different direction. My bad.

Edited by Joby
  • Like 1