Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Jon Jones’ Manager: “I’d like to say there’s about a 95-percent chance he fights in 2018.”

xJon-Jones-1.png.pagespeed.ic.0FVnORjkgY

Jones hasn’t fought since UFC 214 last July and is still awaiting his suspension from USADA but as investigations continue, some think Jones may not be gone for as long as assumed when the news first broke. Jones’ manager, Malki Kawa spoke to Luke Thomas today and got an update on the situation:

“By the end of this
month
I think we get some clarity on the issues. We have a hearing with the California State Athletic Commission and we’re hoping to get the investigation with USADA wrapped up by then, as well. 
Hopefully it all works out that way. I got to assume that by the end of March, for a fact, we will get this resolved and get an idea of what it’s looking like. I’d like to say about a 95-percent chance (he fights in 2018).

If USADA is a respectable organization, which I think that they are, and they take all the information they compiled, all the interviews that they’ve done and all the things they’ve seen, they know for a fact that Jon Jones was not cheating and he was not intentionally taking any kind of substance. I think they know that and everybody can come to that conclusion based on the circumstances of his situation. That’s the most I am going to say at this point because it is obviously on-going.”

The original guesstimate for what could be possible for Jones’ suspension was somewhere around four years.

Will that be what it actually ends up as?

Cos d!ck pills, right? Lel. Here, I have some magic beans for the idiot that believes that

• Like 5

xJon-Jones-1.png.pagespeed.ic.0FVnORjkgY

Jones hasn’t fought since UFC 214 last July and is still awaiting his suspension from USADA but as investigations continue, some think Jones may not be gone for as long as assumed when the news first broke. Jones’ manager, Malki Kawa spoke to Luke Thomas today and got an update on the situation:

“By the end of this
month
I think we get some clarity on the issues. We have a hearing with the California State Athletic Commission and we’re hoping to get the investigation with USADA wrapped up by then, as well. 
Hopefully it all works out that way. I got to assume that by the end of March, for a fact, we will get this resolved and get an idea of what it’s looking like. I’d like to say about a 95-percent chance (he fights in 2018).

If USADA is a respectable organization, which I think that they are, and they take all the information they compiled, all the interviews that they’ve done and all the things they’ve seen, they know for a fact that Jon Jones was not cheating and he was not intentionally taking any kind of substance. I think they know that and everybody can come to that conclusion based on the circumstances of his situation. That’s the most I am going to say at this point because it is obviously on-going.”

The original guesstimate for what could be possible for Jones’ suspension was somewhere around four years.

Will that be what it actually ends up as?

Where is the link to the article? or are these your views?

• Like 1

Kawa is delusional as ****, minimum 1 year for stupidity alone. It's your second time Jon jones

unless they make it retroactive to the date of the failed test which they like to do, then he'll be good to fight by the end of July

• Like 2

Cos d!ck pills, right? Lel. Here, I have some magic beans for the idiot that believes that

Nope, this time it was cocaine laced with creatine which was laced with steroids. 

The lengths they will go to let a fighter off the hook when PPV sales are in the gutter. 

• Like 2

How funny.

Based on the article I posted on my thread ... yeah I believe he is gonna fight in 2018.

Not surprised. Jones is STILL a drawer (and UFC will make a decent PR to explain he is innocent trust me) and the New FC will do whatever it takes to bring him back.

I hope he does fight, and soon. The UFC needs him to bring back casuals like me. Ratings are tanking. I barely even make the effort to watch illegally uploaded fights on YouTube the following morning anymore.

• Like 1

I hope he does fight, and soon. The UFC needs him to bring back casuals like me. Ratings are tanking. I barely even make the effort to watch illegally uploaded fights on YouTube the following morning anymore.

634633757040aa886886e820e603e5d942965474

• Like 2

Well that was aggressive

• Like 1

RE: 12er

He don't know me very well do he.

ONLY because of legal loopholes that get criminals off when they are guilty and NOT because he deserves to fight ever again.

I mean even the dumbest people around the sport easily saw the fast size/strength improvements,TOO fast so he wasn't fooling anyone.

Personally when i saw Jones first few fights i was a fan,but over time i have become anything but a fan,i rather see him banned forever.

Considering Jon Jones is the greatest fighter to ever compete in MMA he should have never been suspended, he even passed a lie detector test.

• Like 1

Considering Jon Jones is the greatest fighter to ever compete in MMA he should have never been suspended, he even passed a lie detector test.

this ^

I think they should just drop USADA and start to use lie detector test day before the fight.

• Like 2