Photo

Moving back to Canada just in time for....

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:03 AM

...the legalization of the marijuanas! For those not paying attention, I've been living in a dump called France for the last 5 years almost. In France no one smokes the marijuanas it seems, at least I never see it, though the hash is good. So I haven't had THC in bud form in 5 years!!! I was a daily smoker back home for as long as most of you punks have been alive so it was kind of a shock at 1st but now I've been out of the bud loop for a while. And being back home for the big day is something I've been looking forward to so....

My question is, when i get back to god's country (where the beer is cold and the women hot!) what's the 1st strain you would buy/consume?? I'll probably go for a sativa but I know there's a lot of connaisseurs here who can point me in a more specific direction. My 1st purchase (shortly after stepping off the plane!) will probably be something a little milder before moving on to more kickass bud. Any advice?

• Decompoze, chons, TUF and 1 other like this

#2 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

...the legalization of the marijuanas! For those not paying attention, I've been living in a dump called France for the last 5 years almost. In France no one smokes the marijuanas it seems, at least I never see it, though the hash is good. So I haven't had THC in bud form in 5 years!!! I was a daily smoker back home for as long as most of you punks have been alive so it was kind of a shock at 1st but now I've been out of the bud loop for a while. And being back home for the big day is something I've been looking forward to so....

My question is, when i get back to god's country (where the beer is cold and the women hot!) what's the 1st strain you would buy/consume?? I'll probably go for a sativa but I know there's a lot of connaisseurs here who can point me in a more specific direction. My 1st purchase (shortly after stepping off the plane!) will probably be something a little milder before moving on to more kickass bud. Any advice?

Well, everything available in the MTL area is pretty strong. There are a few good Diesels going around that fit the sativa bill. 

• Decompoze and Yerbo like this

#3 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:07 AM

try some thai or jamaica lol.
  • Decompoze, Yerbo and VertFTW like this

412886388.jpg

#4 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:18 AM

Lot of my friends have been getting it all online for the past while. The selection is pretty wild.

• Yerbo and Eclipse76 like this

#5 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

Lot of my friends have been getting it all online for the past while. The selection is pretty wild.

Yeah, that's what is confusing me hah. Any suggestions from regular users would be appreciated!

#6 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

Thai weed was always one of my faves back in the day, can't say I've seen it even in Canada for quite some time. Is it readily available in this new golden age of weed?

#7 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:47 AM

Well, everything available in the MTL area is pretty strong. There are a few good Diesels going around that fit the sativa bill. 

Just checked into it. sounds like my type of bud. If it's strong can always start with lower doses heh.

• chons likes this

#8 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:57 AM

Thai weed was always one of my faves back in the day, can't say I've seen it even in Canada for quite some time. Is it readily available in this new golden age of weed?

i still buy it every once in a while. my aunt in thailand used to smoke it with menthol cigarette tobacco thats a very different (light) but good smoke if you don't want to get too stoned and want to try something else.

but the last time i bought 10 grams of that pressed weed i pulled a really large chicken feather out of that chit... that grossed me the fook out man..

still smoked it tho....smh.. :lol:

PS, here in Amsterdam you can buy it in most of the quality shops i know and it's very cheap too in comparisment to the rest.

Edited by buddy?, 13 February 2018 - 12:00 PM.

• Yerbo and chons like this

412886388.jpg

#9 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:58 AM

Is that "Thai", or Thai? Most of what I've seen labeled as Thai is nothing of the sort. 

Just checked into it. sounds like my type of bud. If it's strong can always start with lower doses heh.

I was going to add that part in, just take a toke or two, don't go overboard. 

• Yerbo likes this

#10 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:03 PM

Is that "Thai", or Thai? Most of what I've seen labeled as Thai is nothing of the sort. 

the only Thai i consider Thai is the (com)pressed blocks with lots of seeds in it lol.
  • Yerbo and chons like this

412886388.jpg

#11 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

You are moving back across the world to smoke weed?

Seriously?

• Yerbo and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

#12 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:26 PM

the only Thai i consider Thai is the (com)pressed blocks with lots of seeds in it lol.

Sounds like it! People don't have the time to grow real Thai indoors, it takes too long and most people would pass it up as looking like junk. Every single time I see "Thai", around here, it looks like a fat indica dominant bud. lulz. 

I only smoke once a week now and I find the experience much more enjoyable. 

• Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this

#13 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 27,299 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:55 PM

Congrats.

I guess.... lol

• Yerbo and VertFTW like this

410686994.jpg

#14 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:17 PM

You are moving back across the world to smoke weed?

Seriously?

Hah no, But I do like the timing.....growing up we always imagined the day the weed would be legal, and now it will be, finally.

• chons likes this

#15 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

Do you mean to say is that "thai" or is that "Tie"? What I was talking about is weed that would be wrapped around a stick with a thin string. So it was "tied" but frankly I always though of it as "Thai"....but now I am wondering. It was definitely different weed than anything else. Certainly not just some regular weed tied to a stick. And it was not really compressed like some are saying.

Edited by Yerbo, 13 February 2018 - 01:23 PM.

• chons likes this

#16 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:26 PM

Sounds like it! People don't have the time to grow real Thai indoors, it takes too long and most people would pass it up as looking like junk. Every single time I see "Thai", around here, it looks like a fat indica dominant bud. lulz. 

I only smoke once a week now and I find the experience much more enjoyable. 

You're right about smoking less frequently, it really does have a better affect. Though I said I was a daily user, which for the most part was true, there was also times I experimented with taking breaks to see how it would affect me after a week or so. And the affect was more like i remembered the 1st times I smoked, which was cool.

• chons and VertFTW like this

#17 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:29 PM

Do you mean to say is that "thai" or is that "Tie"? What I was talking about is weed that would be wrapped around a stick with a thin string. So it was "tied" but frankly I always though of it as "Thai"....but now I am wondering. It was definitely different weed than anything else. Certainly not just some regular weed tied to a stick. And it was not really compressed like some are saying.

I'm saying people just slap names randomly on bud to get it to sell. Like "kush", for instance. Yeah, Thai Stick is just how they processed it, from Thai bud. Real deal Thai, be it on a stick or not, is different than anything else. 

• Yerbo likes this

#18 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:33 PM

Still interested in people's fave sativa strains. There seems to be dozens on any particular site.

#19 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,362 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

im just gonna keep buying from my same grower buddy cause f*ck the government and their asking prices.  

if they want to stamp out the black market theyre completely doing the opposite if they think they can get away with charging $10 a gram plus $1 tax per gram.  lol.   maybe if ur not really much of a smoker and only buy a gram every now and then that could be reasonable. but when ur selling weed for around or even more costly then what u can get from other dispensaries, or on the street, youre completely defeating the purpose of why this chit needs to be fully legal in the first place.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 February 2018 - 01:36 PM.

• Yerbo likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#20 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

i prefer to smoke Amnesia Haze only

here it's called sour amnesia haze i guess

https://www.leafly.c...en-express/menu
  • Yerbo likes this

412886388.jpg

#21 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

im just gonna keep buying from my same grower buddy cause f*ck the government and their asking prices.  

if they want to stamp out the black market theyre completely doing the opposite if they think they can get away with charging $10 a gram plus $1 tax per gram.  lol.   maybe if ur not really much of a smoker and only buy a gram every now and then that could be reasonable. but when ur selling weed for around or even more costly then what u can get from other dispensaries, or on the street, youre completely defeating the purpose of why this chit needs to be fully legal in the first place.

Yeah I have been wondering about the prices. Are the governments really setting them? Or will the market do that? I've been reading there will be a large oversupply which would normally suppress prices. I mean, in Vancouver when it is still technically illegal, you can still buy it in stores or for $8-10 a gram. How the hell can they expect people to pay $11?? If that's the case I'll buy to start, then find a dealer and grow my own. Coming back end of June so should be able to get a good start on prime growing season.

#22 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,362 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:53 PM

im not really sure what the prices will be, but trudea was saying how he wants to tax it $1 per gram nonetheless.

lame

weed isnt even expensive but the only reason it costs as much as it does already is because of the legality of it.  the government thinks they can just stamp out the black market by butting in and trying to take over. i bet theyll still try to charge an arm and a leg street prices for it or some dumb chit. everything theyre doing is just so they can try to control the industry,   and has nothing to do with why this chit needs to be legal in the first place.  the list of cannabis related charges they want to introduce is even more and worse than before it was legal.  especially if u sell to a minor. ur pretty much guaranteed jail time for that now from what i was seeing.   and they say they need extra funding to enforce and police a plant god put here on this very earth.  the reason for legalization is to free up money from people going to jail and chit over it.   f*cking ironic how theyll be spending even more money just trying to regulate it and charge/imprison people. its completely stupid

Edited by -idyb-, 13 February 2018 - 01:57 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#23 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,718 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:50 PM

if they want to stamp out the black market theyre completely doing the opposite if they think they can get away with charging $10 a gram plus $1 tax per gram. lol. maybe if ur not really much of a smoker and only buy a gram every now and then that could be reasonable. but when ur selling weed for around or even more costly then what u can get from other dispensaries, or on the street, youre completely defeating the purpose of why this chit needs to be fully legal in the first place.

It's a money making scheme and nothing more. Same thing in the states. It's not about freedom, it's about tax dollars.
  • chons and T.B.E like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#24 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:32 PM

It's a money making scheme and nothing more. Same thing in the states. It's not about freedom, it's about tax dollars.

And here in most of Canada, it's looking like a government monopoly. 

• cashfl0w likes this

#25 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,362 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:09 PM

well u can still grow.

in bc they finally decided against selling it exclusively in liquor stores and now ull have to open up ur own pot store where all u can sell is weed and weed accessories. apparently dispensaries are gonna have to change their name and remove anything dispensary or medical related in the name or whatever unless they only sell to medical users or something

it seems like a mess. people are just gonna keep buying and smoking weed the way they always have. **** paying for overpriced government controlled weed

Edited by -idyb-, 13 February 2018 - 04:12 PM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#26 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,718 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:41 PM

well u can still grow.

in bc they finally decided against selling it exclusively in liquor stores and now ull have to open up ur own pot store where all u can sell is weed and weed accessories. apparently dispensaries are gonna have to change their name and remove anything dispensary or medical related in the name or whatever unless they only sell to medical users or something

it seems like a mess. people are just gonna keep buying and smoking weed the way they always have. **** paying for overpriced government controlled weed

How many plants can you legally grow yourself?

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#27 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

well u can still grow.

Not in Quebec... People speculate that the Hell's Angels have deep pockets in the government. 

#28 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,362 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:57 PM

dunno exactly yet but its not supposed to be much  might not even be worth the time money and effort

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#29 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:39 AM

dunno exactly yet but its not supposed to be much  might not even be worth the time money and effort

Even if it's two plants, it will be worth it if you don't half-**** it. 

The BC model is one of the better ones in the country, maybe the best. 

#30 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:30 AM

if you let the plant grow 2 meters + high and cut the center branch off ocassionally while you're still in the growing phase, more side branches will grow and if you're not in a hurry you can grow loads of weed from just one plant lol
  • chons and VertFTW like this

412886388.jpg

#31 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,628 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:37 AM

Id go for the dank donkey purp kush.

Edited by AxeMurduh, 14 February 2018 - 07:37 AM.

• Yerbo likes this
👽

#32 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:44 AM

if you let the plant grow 2 meters + high and cut the center branch off ocassionally while you're still in the growing phase, more side branches will grow and if you're not in a hurry you can grow loads of weed from just one plant lol

That's how the medical community has been getting around plant number regulations for years, growing trees. 

• Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this

#33 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:48 AM

4 plants per household unless the individual province restricts it further which doesn't seem likely

Edited by Decompoze, 14 February 2018 - 07:50 AM.

#34 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,336 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:51 AM

4 plants per household unless the individual province restricts it further which doesn't seem likely

In California, we can grow 6 plants.

• Decompoze likes this

giphy.gif

#35 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:54 AM

In California, we can grow 6 plants.

Do they have any restriction on the size of them?

#36 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,718 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:08 AM

Do they have any restriction on the size of them?

Do they have one in Canada?
  • Yerbo likes this

amazin

#37 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:19 AM

I already mentioned Quebec, so very likely.

#38 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:46 AM

im not really sure what the prices will be, but trudea was saying how he wants to tax it $1 per gram nonetheless.

lame

weed isnt even expensive but the only reason it costs as much as it does already is because of the legality of it.  the government thinks they can just stamp out the black market by butting in and trying to take over. i bet theyll still try to charge an arm and a leg street prices for it or some dumb chit. everything theyre doing is just so they can try to control the industry,   and has nothing to do with why this chit needs to be legal in the first place.  the list of cannabis related charges they want to introduce is even more and worse than before it was legal.  especially if u sell to a minor. ur pretty much guaranteed jail time for that now from what i was seeing.   and they say they need extra funding to enforce and police a plant god put here on this very earth.  the reason for legalization is to free up money from people going to jail and chit over it.   f*cking ironic how theyll be spending even more money just trying to regulate it and charge/imprison people. its completely stupid

You have some good points about the charges. What I have seen, in BC anyways, is they are limiting the places you can smoke it to the point there will be no where left to smoke! Strata counsels can ban it so condo owners could be outta luck. Landlords can ban it so renters are out of luck. You can't smoke anywhere kids might be so there goes beaches, parks and a pile of other places. So what's left? Standing on the street corner? It's outta hand I tell ya! :(

#39 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:50 AM

Even if it's two plants, it will be worth it if you don't half-**** it. 

The BC model is one of the better ones in the country, maybe the best. 

I think it's 4...or 6?? But again, condo strata counsels and landlords can ban it so unless you have a house and land yer outta luck. It's becoming a farce. Frankly I just wanna smoke legal weed once out of principle, after that probably back to dealers and growing a little.

• chons likes this

#40 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:54 AM

Like many laws, weed laws will be specific to the province. You don't have a Canadian law really, just a bunch of provincial laws.Though if the federal government passes a law saying something is legal the provinces can't really overturn that. How the provinces deal with and enforce the laws is another story.

• chons likes this

#41 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:01 PM

I don't believe so. Definitely not in my province.

I already mentioned Quebec, so very likely.

Haha, well said. I meant the provinces that are allowing it to begin with. Manitoba isn't allowing it either at all I believe.

• chons likes this

#42 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:12 PM

Haha, well said. I meant the provinces that are allowing it to begin with. Manitoba isn't allowing it either at all I believe.

Everything I've read about Quebec points towards a still thriving black market. 

• Decompoze likes this

#43 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:13 PM

I think it's 4...or 6?? But again, condo strata counsels and landlords can ban it so unless you have a house and land yer outta luck. It's becoming a farce. Frankly I just wanna smoke legal weed once out of principle, after that probably back to dealers and growing a little.

People that grow now will continue to do so. Keep it discreet and nobody will know, just like nobody knows now. 

• cashfl0w likes this

#44 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,628 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:44 PM

I just started smoking again got a strain called green crack , maybe take a pic l8ter and show
👽

#45 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:44 PM

Really? About Manitoba? I wouldn't think they'd be allowed to go against a federal law. A bit hard following it in detail from afar though.

• Decompoze likes this

#46 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:47 PM

People that grow now will continue to do so. Keep it discreet and nobody will know, just like nobody knows now. 

Still, the point is to legalize it. 1st they say it will be legal and you can grow it, then they say you can't actually smoke it or grow it anywhere...even though it's legal hah. Bit of a farce really. And I can't say I have ever known many people who grew in apartments.

• chons likes this

#47 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:48 PM

I just started smoking again got a strain called green crack , maybe take a pic l8ter and show

Cool, haven't heard of that one, though the lists of strain I see on various sites are VERY long hah.

#48 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:49 PM

Really? About Manitoba? I wouldn't think they'd be allowed to go against a federal law. A bit hard following it in detail from afar though.

Just for the growing at home I believe. I just went by some of the differences outlined in this article. Things could have changed.

http://business.fina...marijuana-sales

Edited by Decompoze, 14 February 2018 - 12:58 PM.

• chons likes this

#49 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:56 PM

Still, the point is to legalize it. 1st they say it will be legal and you can grow it, then they say you can't actually smoke it or grow it anywhere...even though it's legal hah. Bit of a farce really. And I can't say I have ever known many people who grew in apartments.

Lol, I think most of the people that I know who grow, grow in apartments! A friend of mine got popped a couple of years ago, when Harper had mandatory minimums in. Luckily the judge and prosecutor defied the actual law and didn't lock him up for 9 months. 

• Decompoze and Yerbo like this

#50 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:00 PM

Allowing the growing at home I believe. I just went by some of the differences outlined in this article. Things could have changed.

http://business.fina...marijuana-sales

ahhh...gotcha. Read your article. Ontario law will be can't smoke in public places. And like I way, if you can't smoke at home because your strata counsel or landlard forbids it...wtf is left??? You know what, everyone in Vancouver currently smokes in public as far as I can see. Pretty sure that will continue. Very hard to put the genie back in the bottle.

• chons likes this