Sign in to follow this  
RazorRam0n

Gadelha vs Esparza @ 225

Rip Carla. Carla is a AtomWeight (105er). Gadelha should try Flyweight id love to see her vs Bullet

Claudia had two opportunities to beat someone that Valentina has throttled 3 different times.  Gadelha should stay at SW.  She won't even finish Carla.

• Like 1

I can see already they gonna throw all wrestlers on the Chicago card with Cm Punk it looks like.

Claudia/Esparza

Cm Punk

Curtis Blaydes

Etc

this is the fight esparza was too scared to take 2 years ago

They've been slated to meet twice, both times it was Gadelha that was forced to withdraw for medical reasons. Once a broken nose and the other time a bacterial infection (2013). This fight has been 5 years in the making

Edit: After researching I see you are indeed correct. Carla did refuse to match up with her 2 years ago, twice.

Rip Carla. Carla is a AtomWeight (105er). Gadelha should try Flyweight id love to see her vs Bullet

Carla has been sw in Bellator, invicta and UFC. She has never tried to make atom weight.In actuality she is an advocate for healthy weight cutting.

Here is a quote from her:

“2 days before weigh-ins, only 4lbs over my weight limit. I don’t believe in big weight cuts, they are horrible for your body. I hope that any young athlete who looks up to me will follow in my footsteps in this regard. Making weight should be an effort over a long period of exercise and dieting (I use @dacikfitfoods), not drastic measures to cut weight. *discipline*. I go into almost every fight much smaller than my opponent, I’ve known of someone I fought who got as big as 155lbs. Work on your skills at wrestling/fighting, not on your skills at cutting crazy amounts of weight. Just my opinion. ❤“

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 2

I can see already they gonna throw all wrestlers on the Chicago card with Cm Punk it looks like.

Claudia/Esparza

Cm Punk

Curtis Blaydes

Etc

They've yet to announce a fight that's going to get me in the building.

I'll take my **** to Brooklyn for that event, if the Chicago one looks like trash on paper.

Edited by cashfl0w