• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:30 AM

No plastic interim belts or tournament champions who has the most wins over people who have held the undisputed UFC title, seems like there are a lot of people on 6 but Randy Couture & Lyoto Machida seem to be the only people on 7.

Randy Couture 7

Chuck Liddell, Kevin Randleman, Tito Ortiz, Tim Slyvia, Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman, Maurice Smith

Lyoto Machida 7

BJ Penn, Rich Franklin, Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans, Randy Couture, Maurcio Rua, Vitor Belfort

Jon Jones 6

Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, Daniel Cormier, Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Vitor Belfort

Alistair Overeem 6

Brock Lesnar, Fabrico Werdum, Frank Mir, Junior Dos Santos, Vitor Belfort, Andrei Arlovski,

GSP 6

BJ Penn x2, Matt Sera, Matt Hughes x2, Sean Sherk, Michael Bisping, Johny Hendricks

Dan Henderson 6

Maurcio Rua, Carlos Newton, Vitor Belfort, Michael Bisping, Rich Franklin, Murilo Bustamante

Maurcio Rua 6

Forrest Griffin, Chuck Liddell, Mark Coleman, Lyoto Machida, Kevin Randleman, Quinton Jackson

Matt Hughes 6

GSP, BJ Penn, Carlos Newton, Sean Sherk, Matt Serra, Dave Menne

Antonio Nogueira 6

Randy Couture, Tim Sylvia, Josh Barnett, Fabricio Werdum, Mark Coleman, Ricco Rodriguez

Fedor Emelianenko 6

Pedro Rizzo, Frank Mir, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski

Is there anyone you can think of that I've missed?

Who do you think out of those has the most impressive list of wins?

Edited by Jolldan, 14 May 2018 - 02:17 AM.

• Kookork likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:05 AM

Jon Jones, 100% He beat 2 fighters on the list and quite possibly the only other LHW besides him to be undefeated if it were not for him in DC. Along with TRT Vitor and Rashad and Rampage.

Randy would be second and maybe GSP 3rd only because a lot of the names on his list are meh.... Old man Bisping, Matt Sera  :lol: , And Sean Sherk who only got the belt because he faced **** Florian and lost to BJ who GSP beat already.

Overreem and Dan would not be considered because they never managed to hold a UFC belt and lost a number of title shots. And Rua and Machida have been fairly meh during their UFC stints. 

#3 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,629 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:24 AM

could have easily been reem if he managed to beat Lidell, Rua, or Nog in Pride

dudes a beast, just has had some tough go's.

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#4 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,629 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:25 AM

Jon Jones, 100% He beat 2 fighters on the list and quite possibly the only other LHW besides him to be undefeated if it were not for him in DC. Along with TRT Vitor and Rashad and Rampage.

Randy would be second and maybe GSP 3rd only because a lot of the names on his list are meh.... Old man Bisping, Matt Sera  :lol: , And Sean Sherk who only got the belt because he faced **** Florian and lost to BJ who GSP beat already.

Overreem and Dan would not be considered because they never managed to hold a UFC belt and lost a number of title shots. And Rua and Machida have been fairly meh during their UFC stints. 

out of Jon's list, 3 of them are new MW's, one was a MW when they fought, and 2 of them were well washed up

• juice64011 and PlatinumClegg like this

IRT/

giphy.gif

#5 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,629 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:26 AM

and if we're counting Interim belts, you could add Condit to GSP's list

IRT/

giphy.gif

#6 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:56 AM

could have easily been reem if he managed to beat Lidell, Rua, or Nog in Pride

dudes a beast, just has had some tough go's.

Machida also should have a win against Rampage but then again he shouldn't have a win against Rua so it balances out lol.

• King_Can! and Kookork like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#7 smwwrest

smwwrest
  • Ultimate
  • 459 posts
  • LocationCretaceous Period

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:57 AM

GSP beat Matt Hughes & BJ Penn during their prime. Easily puts him at the top of this list.

• King_Can!, BigDaddyDelta and Denizen like this

#8 Hells_Bartender

Hells_Bartender

Random Sexy

• Free
  • 5,483 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

Matt Hughes is on 6 too. Gsp, Penn, serra, newton, Sherk and if you're counting belfort I'm counting Royce.
  • juice64011 likes this
SSS Co Founder - Sexyama's Saviours of Sexiness

Sexyama Facebook Page - Become a fan: http://www.facebook.....5847773?v=info

#9 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,093 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:30 AM

No plastic interim belts or tournament champions who has the most wins over people who have held the undisputed UFC title, seems like there are a lot of people on six.

Jon Jones 6

Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, Daniel Cormier, Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Vitor Belfort

Alistair Overeem 6

Brock Lesnar, Fabrico Werdum, Frank Mir, Junior Dos Santos, Vitor Belfort, Andrei Arlovski,

Lyoto Machida 6

BJ Penn, Rich Franklin, Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans, Randy Couture, Maurcio Rua

GSP 6

BJ Penn x2, Matt Sera, Matt Hughes x2, Sean Sherk, Michael Bisping, Johny Hendricks

Dan Henderson 6

Maurcio Rua, Carlos Newton, Vitor Belfort, Michael Bisping, Rich Franklin, Murilo Bustamante

Randy Couture 6

Chuck Liddell, Kevin Randleman, Tito Ortiz, Tim Slyvia, Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman

Maurcio Rua 6

Forrest Griffin, Chuck Liddell, Mark Coleman, Lyoto Machida, Kevin Randleman, Quinton Jackson

Is there anyone you can think of that I've missed?

Who do you think out of those 7 has the most impressive list of wins?

jones is best he demolished them, not only that he is the only 1 to have a win over a current champion. The only 1 to be technically undefeated and the only 1 to have a win over someone who is in the top 5 of their division currently., He is also the only 1 to have a win over a current top 10 p4p fighter He is also the only 1 to beat the current champion at that time on 2 separate occasions, Rua and Cormier.

He is also the only 1 to win 3 belts in the same division without ever losing.,

Edited by PunchBag, 17 February 2018 - 08:38 AM.

brZ51I9.jpg

#10 Hells_Bartender

Hells_Bartender

Random Sexy

• Free
  • 5,483 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:14 AM

jones is best he demolished them, not only that he is the only 1 to have a win over a current champion. The only 1 to be technically undefeated and the only 1 to have a win over someone who is in the top 5 of their division currently., He is also the only 1 to have a win over a current top 10 p4p fighter He is also the only 1 to beat the current champion at that time on 2 separate occasions, Rua and Cormier.
He is also the only 1 to win 3 belts in the same division without ever losing.,

Take out dc and that list blows. 5 fighters all past their prime.
SSS Co Founder - Sexyama's Saviours of Sexiness

Sexyama Facebook Page - Become a fan: http://www.facebook.....5847773?v=info

#11 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,343 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

Take out dc and that list blows. 5 fighters all past their prime.

I dunno m8 murdering Shogun back when he was champ is legit

#12 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:23 PM

None are very impressive ,likely why they lead with 6.It kind of proves how shallow each division is in the UFC,the supposed top dog in the sport.Watching that Lewis fight last night reminded me why the HW is total garbage,

170 has long been the toughest division in the sport guys 190-205 fighting at 170 except in case of GSP he beat a punk Penn2x and Bisping a very average 185r.So if GSP had 6 all at 170 that would be impressive.

Jones gets ZERO credit for being a cheat,he may very well be a total can if not for cheating,nobody will ever know.His original fight against that deaf guy was not al that impressive,he was very skinny and fighting a VERY slow wrestler who never proved anything in the UFC.So likely Jones came away from that realizing that he could never be a champ at that point so turned to drugs.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#13 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:36 AM

Chuck would be on the list if he hadn't recklessly charged at Rich Franklin with 5 seconds left in the round.  Btw besides Khabib how would we know who is going to be a future UFC champion?

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#14 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:41 AM

Chuck would be on the list if he hadn't recklessly charged at Rich Franklin with 5 seconds left in the round. Btw besides Khabib how would we know who is going to be a future UFC champion?

Lol, no.
Just getting in the cage with ace was where he was reckless. Franklin knocked him out with a broken arm dude...
  • PlatinumClegg likes this

#15 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:54 AM

Lol, no.
Just getting in the cage with ace was where he was reckless. Franklin knocked him out with a broken arm dude...

I know... in 5 more seconds that fight would have been waived off and Chuck would have won.  He beat Randleman, Bustamante, Belfort, Ortiz x2 and Couture x2 and all of them except maybe Bustamante were juiced.

• juice64011 and Bubba_Sparks like this

#16 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:55 AM

Actually Bustamante is Brazilian.  They were all on steroids.

#17 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:08 AM

I know... in 5 more seconds that fight would have been waived off and Chuck would have won. He beat Randleman, Bustamante, Belfort, Ortiz x2 and Couture x2 and all of them except maybe Bustamante were juiced.

Yeah, I actually looked chuck up when I first saw this thread. There's some serious legends on that list. Imo, chuck doesn't get enough hespect around these parts.
  • juice64011, Yerbo and PlatinumClegg like this

#18 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:18 AM

I would be tempted to give it to Shogun as having the most impressive six. Remember im not saying who's the better fighter just who's got the best list of six when comparing size, weight class and accomplishments.

• Always an under sized Light Heavyweight or at least not on the bigger end of the scale.
  • beat 4 former LHW Champs & 2 former HW champs
  • Most of the other guys have a case of fighting down a division on their list. Shogun doesn't really have that on his record since when he beat Lyoto he was the champ and they are very similar in size
  • Lyoto and GSP have it with BJ, Randy & Overeem have it with Belfort, 4 of the people Jones beat are now at Middleweight and Henderson has it with Newton
  • Plus Shogun is the only one of all 7 of them to have finished every one of those fights

Chuck would be on the list if he hadn't recklessly charged at Rich Franklin with 5 seconds left in the round.  Btw besides Khabib how would we know who is going to be a future UFC champion?

By that I just meant that they might have beaten that person before they became champion.

Edited by Jolldan, 20 February 2018 - 02:34 AM.

• Curto89, Kookork and PlatinumClegg like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#19 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:23 AM

Yeah, I actually looked chuck up when I first saw this thread. There's some serious legends on that list. Imo, chuck doesn't get enough hespect around these parts.

If it wasn't for Tito being a shook can Chuck would have had about a 5 year run as champion.  The first time Tito fought Ken they told Chuck he gets the winner.  He still asked to be on the same card and kicked Sobral's head off.  Then Tito started ducking so they made the interim title fight against Couture.  Chuck told Dana that he liked Randy and didn't want to hurt him.  He ended up getting destroyed.

The rematch and trilogy were two of the most brutal knockouts in the history of the sport though.  That rematch I thought Randy was dead.  He was unconscious twice as long as the fight lasted.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

#20 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:28 AM

I would be tempted to give it to Shogun as having the most impressive six. Remember im not saying who's the better fighter just who's got the best list of six when comparing size, weight class and accomplishments.

• Always an under sized Light Heavyweight or at least not on the bigger end of the scale.
  • beat 4 former LHW Champs & 2 former HW champs (beat Randy the first ever double champ)
  • Most of the other guys have a case of fighting down a division on their list. Shogun doesn't really have that on his record since when he beat Lyoto he was the champ and they are very similar in size
  • Lyoto and GSP have it with BJ, Randy & Overeem have it with Belfort, 4 of the people Jones beat are now at Middleweight and Henderson has it with Newton
  • Plus Shogun is the only one of all 7 of them to have finished every one of those fights

By that I just meant that they might have beaten that person before they became champion.

What?  He beat Coleman and Randleman

#21 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:33 AM

What?  He beat Coleman and Randleman

Oh think since they were right next to each other think I mixed them up lol still an impressive list tough.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#22 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:37 AM

Fedor beat 6, soon to be 7.

#23 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:40 AM

Well chit you said no interim champs.  However with Randy refusing to fight and trying to get out of his contract he should've been stripped and Nog crowned champ.  So Fedor is about to be on that list when he knocks out Mir.

• Jolldan likes this

#24 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:46 AM

Big Nog beat 6 as well.  Coleman, Rodriguez, Werdum, Barnett, Sylvia, Couture

#25 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:53 AM

Found him!  Randy Couture beat 7.  Belfort, Smith, Randleman, Liddell, Ortiz, Sylvia, Coleman

• PunchBag likes this

#26 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:45 AM

Found him!  Randy Couture beat 7.  Belfort, Smith, Randleman, Liddell, Ortiz, Sylvia, Coleman

Nice one I totally forgot about Smith.

Machida can tie him on 7 as well if he gets the win against Belfort at UFC 224

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#27 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:28 AM

Big Nog beat 6 as well.  Coleman, Rodriguez, Werdum, Barnett, Sylvia, Couture

Will add him and just remembered Hughes is also on six he's beat GSP, BJ Penn, Carlos Newton, Matt Serra, Sean Sherk, Dave Menne

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#28 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:22 AM

Machida gets his crack at tying Randy's record next weekend.

Do you think he pulls it off?

Or does Vitor get the perfect retirement fight?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#29 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:39 AM

Machida gets his crack at tying Randy's record next weekend.

Do you think he pulls it off?

Or does Vitor get the perfect retirement fight?

Battle of the juiced up geriatric Brazilians.

I hope the old school juiced Machida shows up and dips dodges and dives for his win. But I expect roided Vitor will come out with a burst and catch the Dragon early of for a top finish.

#30 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,093 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:39 PM

franklin knocked him out cold with his broken arm lol

brZ51I9.jpg

#31 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:29 AM

Battle of the juiced up geriatric Brazilians.

I hope the old school juiced Machida shows up and dips dodges and dives for his win. But I expect roided Vitor will come out with a burst and catch the Dragon early of for a top finish.

I know I will be shocked if it goes the distance.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#32 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:14 AM

Well chit you said no interim champs.  However with Randy refusing to fight and trying to get out of his contract he should've been stripped and Nog crowned champ.  So Fedor is about to be on that list when he knocks out Mir.

You called it.

Fedor joins the list as well now just one more champ of tying Randy's record.

Fedor Emelianenko 6

Pedro Rizzo, Frank Mir, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski

Edited by Jolldan, 02 May 2018 - 04:14 AM.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#33 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 34,952 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:34 AM

Jones beat so many has-beens it's not funny, DC was the only guy kinda close to his prime and even he's like 40

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#34 Marble

Marble
  • Ultimate
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:09 AM

Jones beat so many has-beens it's not funny, DC was the only guy kinda close to his prime and even he's like 40

ok Ill bite....

WTF you on about?

Ill ignore OSP coz he chit.

We got Gus in his prime.

Glover at 34 in his 6th UFC fight

Sonnen after chael had just fought for the middleweight title.

Vitor when he was fully juiced and after the fight was beating Rockhold, Bisping and Henderson. 1 fight before Jones he was beating Rumble. And still had a middleweight title fight to have.

Machida when aged 31

Shogun when aged 29

Took Baders 0

So what's you interpretation of has been? I get that some of them were comfortably in there career as a fighter and previous bouts and wars could effect longevity. But IMO listed above were far from has been. You could argue Quinton was finished and perhaps Suga to a lesser extent.

Edited by Marble, 02 May 2018 - 08:37 AM.

• JSW likes this

#35 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,179 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:32 AM

ok Ill bite....

WTF you on about?

We got Gus in his prime.

Vitor when he was fully juiced and after the fight was beating Rockhold, Bisping and Henderson. 1 fight before Jones he was beating Rumble. And still had a middleweight title fight to have.

Machida when aged 31

Shogun when aged 29

Took Baders 0

So what's you interpretation of has been? I get that some of them were comfortably in there career as a fighter and previous bouts and wars could effect longevity. But IMO listed above were far from has been. You could argue Quinton was finished and perhaps Suga to a lesser extent.

Bro re read your post and really think on some of these names.

Bader is a can now in Bellator fighting other wash outs and cans.

Shogun was undersized and battle worn coming off knee surgery.

Chael/Vitor both middleweighs coming up and Belfort almost took his arm.

Glover while a legit contender also older and let's be real Jones eye poked and shoulder yanked him into oblivion.

Machida again vastly undersized and caught him with a choke.

Rampage lol

OSP lol and looked like ****

Cormier 1- coked out and probably roided out.

Cormier 2- roided

Gus- robbery
  • juice64011 and PlatinumClegg like this

giphy.gif

#36 Marble

Marble
  • Ultimate
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

Bigdaddy, ma man the statement was he has only tackled "has beens". My reply was when the fights happend I could only really call Rampage a "has been", going back as far a 2011.

How he beat them, where they fight now, what size they were or whether he'd been on the nose bag had zero to do with my reply.

Bader was undefeated and moved to bellator 6 years later.

Shogun was the champ.

Chael, Vitor and Machida all weighed in as LHW. And all jumped between middle through to LHW and HW.

I can't describe Glover as a has been at 34. I wouldn't call him a has been now ffs.

I see you agree with me on OSP, Rampage and Gus.

Are you trying to say that Bones is chit and lucky throughout his whole career, surely not? As far as im concerned Jons a cnut and juiced or not, he clearly is, has immense raw and honed talent when it comes to MMA.

Edited by Marble, 02 May 2018 - 11:41 AM.

#37 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,179 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:30 PM

Bigdaddy, ma man the statement was he has only tackled "has beens". My reply was when the fights happend I could only really call Rampage a "has been", going back as far a 2011.

How he beat them, where they fight now, what size they were or whether he'd been on the nose bag had zero to do with my reply.

Bader was undefeated and moved to bellator 6 years later.

Shogun was the champ.

Chael, Vitor and Machida all weighed in as LHW. And all jumped between middle through to LHW and HW.

I can't describe Glover as a has been at 34. I wouldn't call him a has been now ffs.

I see you agree with me on OSP, Rampage and Gus.

Are you trying to say that Bones is chit and lucky throughout his whole career, surely not? As far as im concerned Jons a cnut and juiced or not, he clearly is, has immense raw and honed talent when it comes to MMA.

fair enough although I extremely consider chael and Vitor at that point has beens OSP and Glover never was and bader a gate keep at best

giphy.gif

#38 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,937 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

since strikeforce and WEC both merged into the ufc, that should put GSP way higher.  Condit and Diaz were both champs. im sure there was a bunch of others as well but im too lazy to look.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#39 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 34,952 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

ok Ill bite....

WTF you on about?

We got Gus in his prime.

Machida when aged 31

Shogun when aged 29

Took Baders 0

Well Bader, Gus, Sonnen, Glover were never champs

Machida lost to Rampage who wasn't in his prime a year before he fought Jones and got a title shot with a win over 60 year old Couture..

Shogun was in his prime at like 23 in PRIDE

Everyone else was clearly washed up

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#40 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,337 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

Anyone saying anything other than Britain needs to check out ross Pearson and Ross pointon's careers more closely.

#41 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,311 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 11:16 PM

You called it.

Fedor joins the list as well now just one more champ of tying Randy's record.

Fedor Emelianenko 6

It's almost like I actually watch this chit.  Hilarious that Fedor was the underdog.

#42 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

That is a lot of roiders in those lists,makes the numbers extremely unreliable.

Even Forrest was a roider,kinda shows how bad the sport is and has been.

• Omoplataypus likes this
Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#43 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

Congratulations to Lyoto Machida who now officially ties Randy Couture on 7 the most victories over UFC champions.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif