Sign in to follow this  
America

Emperor Trump's weather machine is boss as fook!

A powerful earthquake has shaken south and central Mexico, causing people to flee buildings and office towers in the country's capital, and setting off quake alert systems.

Crowds of people gathered on central Reforma Avenue in Mexico City as the ground shook.

The U.S. Geological Survey put the quake's preliminary magnitude at 7.5 and said its epicenter was 2 kilometers southeast of Pinotepa in Oaxaca state. It had a depth of 43 kilometers.

A magnitude 7.1 earthquake in central Mexico on Sept. 19 left 228 people dead in the capital and 369 across the region

• Like 1

Fuhrer Frump has a weather machine?

Hell yeah he does. He had NASA build it when those lazy Mexicans said they wouldn't build the wall for him.

He's making them pay now though.

Edited by SmoothCriminal
  • Like 2

Hell yeah he does. He had NASA build it when those lazy Mexicans said they wouldn't build the wall for him.

He's making them pay now though.

I missed that memo.

I guarantee you that mh edit had nothing to do with how much Captain Morgan I've had...on a Friday night...before a federal holiday.

You were deemed a security risk because you aren't a true believer in our savior Emperor Trump.

Ooh baby...Hillary or Trump? I'm ****ing Trump all the way...

Ooh and..sorry Maxine, Russians had nothing to do with that decision.

Edited by Joby

Ooh baby...Hillary or Trump? I'm **** Trump all the way...

Too late. Your application to board the Trump war train has been put at the bottom of the pile.

Too late. Your application to board the Trump war train has been put at the bottom of the pile.

:-(

The Death Cure

Can somebody crop all that German bullchit out of this so I can make the Statue of Trump my AV?

done

adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg

• Like 1

That German chit is still in there.

sorry. i would crop out the mountains but my ms paint skills are not up to snuff

• Like 1

Trump in some ways is worse than Hitler.

Over  the years i never cared much about any government especially in the USA but this Trump moron is the worst i have ever seen.

hear about that women who wrongfully had her head drilled and died.Well it is the US legislature that creates crap laws to get criminal/negligence off,yeah welcome to America,more worried about military spending than helping the people and reforming crappy laws.The only laws Trump wants to touch are those invading privacy and being able to hide all his own actions but when comes to helping the people,he wouldn't have a clue.

Now that i think about it,i'll gladly knock Dana out in round 1,Trump in round 2 then i'll come back an KO both a second time for fun.

Ok Dana set this **** up,you can even throw in that imposter Steven Seagull.

Trump in some ways is worse than Hitler.

Over the years i never cared much about any government especially in the USA but this Trump moron is the worst i have ever seen.

hear about that women who wrongfully had her head drilled and died.Well it is the US legislature that creates crap laws to get criminal/negligence off,yeah welcome to America,more worried about military spending than helping the people and reforming crappy laws.The only laws Trump wants to touch are those invading privacy and being able to hide all his own actions but when comes to helping the people,he wouldn't have a clue.

Well if you hate him it's no wonder I like the guy so much.