Sign in to follow this  
ReturnoftheSoup

Our president keeps getting caught banging hot women.

Our president keeps getting caught banging hot women. Someone needs to stop this guy. I'm certain no one approves of this. I would be very ashamed of myself if I had this reputation. If the media doesn't stop reporting this, I am pretty sure that his chances at getting elected again are going to be hurt, because there is nothing that the American public finds more vulgar than attractive women.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/karen-mcdougal-former-playmate-center-new-donald-trump-affair-claims-155753186.html?exp=vv

• Like 1

no woman wants to be with trump, not even his wife

edit: Playmate? probably a Sugar daddy, good for him, when I was in vegas I saw plenty of 65 + year old rich fuarks with 2 girlfriends at once

Edited by King_Can!
  • Like 1

These ladies are coming out of the past... id venture to say that he’s not getting caught banging any women now that this is all coming out (especially mrs trump).

It drives me crazy though that these women accepted hush money and aren’t doing too good at hushing. Both hoes are on slides with careers and need attention because nobody gives a sh!t about them any longer.

no woman wants to be with trump, not even his wife

LEL

He's had a ten on his arm his whole life, all you got is some internet hate.

• Like 3

Personally, it sickens me. I look up to the president like Obama, who as far as I know, has never once had sex with an attractive woman.

Sounds like you and Obama have a lot in common.

• Like 3

Personally, it sickens me. I look up to the president like Obama, who as far as I know, has never once had sex with an attractive woman.

This post is a beaut

• Like 4

Google Michael Obama. Watch some YouTube. Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

If a **** comes out of the dark with claims like this against any man years after the fact even if the **** is true she should just be put right back in the dark or a cold cell because she is only doing it because she see's some kinda gain in it if the **** really was a probably the cu8ts would have spoke up right after the fact 

If a **** comes out of the dark with claims like this against any man years after the fact even if the **** is true she should just be put right back in the dark or a cold cell because she is only doing it because she see's some kinda gain in it if the **** really was a probably the cu8ts would have spoke up right after the fact

I bet your social media accounts are trainwrecks, huh?
  • Like 4

LEL

He's had a ten on his arm his whole life, all you got is some internet hate.

figuratively speaking it's the fame and the money but w/e, I luh my internet hate 

Lmao Trump bangs 10's and rustles jimmies on the way to the bank like no man that has ever walked the planet before.

**** GOAT

the more angry feminists the better IMO

• Like 1

Oh please

If I was a billionaire I'd be ****ing 10 hot chicks a day, wouldn't mean I was the man, just rich.  Trump better be careful, he's at that heart attack age.

• Like 7

Oh please

If I was a billionaire I'd be ****ing 10 hot chicks a day, wouldn't mean I was the man, just rich.  Trump better be careful, he's at that heart attack age.

If I'm going to die ideally I'd be balls deep in a hot chick.

• Like 2

Emperor Trump is my hero. I've been discussing getting a small loan of 1 million dollars from my father. I'm not even going to invest it or pay him back. I'm just going to spend it on cocaine and pr0n stars. You only live once.

• Like 2

Emperor Trump is my hero. I've been discussing getting a small loan of 1 million dollars from my father. I'm not even going to invest it or pay him back. I'm just going to spend it on cocaine and pr0n stars. You only live once.

Realistically I could probably spend a millikn partying in a month if I had that kind of disposable cash. It’d probably kill me too.

**** it that’s how I want to go out.

Imma save $1mil and when I’m 50 I’m going down in a blaze of glory

• Like 3

Outrage then, zero **** given today. 

Probably because it's so common amongst all our politicians now.

Probably because it's so common amongst all our politicians now.

Most likely. My opinion is the same as it was back then, none of my business. However, scummy Bill lied under oath, that I have a problem with. 

• Like 2

Atta boy. Clinton shoved a cigar up a 3/10 twat, and everyone loved him. My boy Trump is banging 11s on the daily, best prez ever.

• Like 1

Atta boy. Clinton shoved a cigar up a 3/10 twat, and everyone loved him. My boy Trump is banging 11s on the daily, best prez ever.

Everybody loved him... he was impeached FFS. 

• Like 1

Everybody loved him... he was impeached FFS.

All smoke and mirrors, he finished his term as president.

All smoke and mirrors, he finished his term as president.

The point is (rather obviously), that not everyone loved him. 

• Like 1

The point is (rather obviously), that not everyone loved him.

Jesus Christ, one of these. You said everyone, so if one person didn't like him, its not everyone. I'm speaking in general terms here.

Jesus Christ, one of these. You said everyone, so if one person didn't like him, its not everyone. I'm speaking in general terms here.

yes, because the ENTIRE republican party is the same as one person.

• Like 2

yes, because the ENTIRE republican party is the same as one person.

I do believe someone here is indoctrinated. I was done with it. :P

• Like 1

lmao @ all of you cans pretending like you wouldn't be crying and begging your wives for forgiveness if you were caught cheating on them

lmao @ all of you cans pretending like you wouldn't be crying and begging your wives for forgiveness if you were caught cheating on them

Some of us have permission! 

• Like 2

I would 100% never cheat on my wife.  

• Like 3

I would 100% never cheat on my wife.  

Technically it's not cheating! Mine is a long and probably boring story. I "stepped out", once and it was more like a science experiment on my part than anything. I'm back to being celibate and happy. My marriage is better now than it ever was. 

• Like 2

yes, that's it

Why would a wife or girlfriend want to share you? It would be because there's nothing to share. You're porking women with your little prick and she's getting banged by bbc's. Who's making out better in this equation?