Sign in to follow this  
NoCakeForYaya

Which fighter grinds your gears the most?

We all think certain fighters are 'cans', but who gets on your nerves the most?

For me it has to be Gus. The guy has been beat in just about every important fight he's ever had, is inactive, yet still talks like he's this unbeaten badass. The guys best achievements are 'only just losing' to Jones and Cormier, yet he talks like he's been the champ for years.

Basically he's a loud mouth can.

Who is your Gus and why?

• Like 9

Great thread start. We all have them. Woodley bunches up my shorts. He has a millennial type sense of entitlement coupled with his allegations of racism being reason why he doesn’t have wheel barrows of money set in his lap daily and unreasonable fight requests not being made. I like his power and admire his abilities but tune him out as soon as his gums start flapping. I even like him as an analyst as long as he’s not inserting himself into situations that shouldn’t happen. F Gus. Fight more than once a year

• Like 7

Weidcan.

Guy has talent, but way to much ego for his abilities.

Let's get real here. Silva was a focus in the first fight and his geriatric kegs snapped in the second. Weidcan won but it was not the feat he thinks it was.

Fights a bunch of geriatric Brazilians.

Add in his 3 brutal losses and still thinking he should be fighting for the title.

Get the **** out if here.

Woodly is about the same. More mouth and ego than skill.

• Like 1

Carlos Condit

Nate Diaz

Mark Hunt

Agree with the last two and I’ll add Werdum onto that as well. A Very annoying guy.

• Like 2

Weidman, ****iest, most arrogant fighter in the UFC, someone had to dethrone Anderson and sadly it was that wank stain. All he does is complain about being better than everyone while getting his head bounced off the floor and wanting a title shot as a result. All he has done since beating Anderson is get KO'd more times than any one should before getting released, try to pull a **** move vs Mousasi instead of fighting to get him disqualified which went against him thankfully, that alone should have earned him the **** of the year award. 

He beat Kelvin..... and then expects a title shot  :lol:

• Like 3

Weidman, ****iest, most arrogant fighter in the UFC, someone had to dethrone Anderson and sadly it was that wank stain. All he does is complain about being better than everyone while getting his head bounced off the floor and wanting a title shot as a result. All he has done since beating Anderson is get KO'd more times than any one should before getting released, try to pull a **** move vs Mousasi instead of fighting to get him disqualified which went against him thankfully, that alone should have earned him the **** of the year award.

He beat Kelvin..... and then expects a title shot :lol:

tbh CriedCan does genuinely seem like a decent guy. he's not a scumbag or anything, actually pretty likeable, but fk me is he delusional af fook!! Woodley is the same

• Like 2

tbh CriedCan does genuinely seem like a decent guy. he's not a scumbag or anything, actually pretty likeable, but fk me is he delusional af fook!! Woodley is the same

photo-thumb-293684.jpg?_r=1516512501

This is the greatest AV of all times.  Mediocre username who gave you that chit?

I like Weidman but under USADA he's terrible.  Kelvin knocked him out and he was allowed to continue into the next round.

• Like 1

Firstly, op seems more rustled than I am by a zaksame post.

Secondly, it's still wee pillow-fisted Frankie I'm afraid. I will never forgive him for ruining the LW division. Josh koscheck is still the most annoying fighter of all time though.

• Like 7

100%. I think hes likeable for sure. Also think he should get cut for sure. I’d rather watch him do commentary or f around with villante than fight

Weidcan.

Guy has talent, but way to much ego for his abilities.

Let's get real here. Silva was a focus in the first fight and his geriatric kegs snapped in the second. Weidcan won but it was not the feat he thinks it was.

Fights a bunch of geriatric Brazilians.

Add in his 3 brutal losses and still thinking he should be fighting for the title.

Get the **** out if here.

Woodly is about the same. More mouth and ego than skill.

This

Max Holloway is cringeworthy to me. Not sure if it's his voice or the passive aggressive ****y things he says. Maybe it's just me. Dunno.

• Like 4

Max Holloway is cringeworthy to me. Not sure if it's his voice or the passive aggressive ****y things he says. Maybe it's just me. Dunno.

His fighting is awesome - his personality and sense of humor are awful.  some mouths are better kept shut.

• Like 2

1. Demetrius Johnson - fradulent champ, annoying midget

2. John Lineker, Brazilian cowboy - cheating peices of garbage brazilian trash

3. Kevin fatselum - cheating lazy pos

4. Max Hollaway - annoying big ears big nose

5. Weidman - lol annoying NY'er, delusional

• Like 1

Woodley bunches up my shorts. He has a millennial type sense of entitlement coupled with his allegations of racism being reason why he doesn’t have wheel barrows of money set in his lap daily and unreasonable fight requests not being made. I like his power and admire his abilities but tune him out as soon as his gums start flapping.

Agreed. I tried to give Woodley the benefit of the doubt but his appearance on Joe Rogan's MMA-specific podcast did it for me. Joe, to his credit, tried to throw Woodley some softballs but the guy just doesn't get it. 

After Woodley cried for an extended period about what his detractors are saying, Rogan replied "you're the WW champion of the world, you shouldn't care what these people are saying." Woodley replied, seemingly oblivious to his whiny rant moments earlier, with "I don't!"

I'm not going to pretend that race isn't a factor in a lot of what happens in this country, but Woodley's racism excuse has worn more than just a little thin. Accusations and proof are two different things, and Woodley has plenty of the former but none of the latter.

• Like 2

Luke Rockhold, he has all the potential in the world but always fudges it up.

Yeah it's not like he won the title from an undefeated middleweight who had been wrecking everyone in his path or anything.  

• Like 3

And Bones, too.  I had forgotten how much I hate this guy.

It's been really nice with him not being around.

Edited by Joby
  • Like 3

I would love to dispose of Dana and Conor can in the same night.

I know Dana is gone first round but If i dispose of Conor fast enough,i would then proceed to knock Tony's glasses off his head in the same night.