• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:24 PM

I hate the whole alt situation going on on this forum!

Be real ppl 

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT !!

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#52 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:25 PM

I hate facebook. I simply can't use it.

Same here

• Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#53 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:26 PM

not really a rant but...

last night, Mrs bird and I went to bed.  The channel on the tv when we turned it on was the bachelor.  I've never watched an episode.  It was the end, when they do eliminations with roses.  My wife suggested we watch until someone cried (great woman).  Well, that lasted all of four seconds until one of the wimmens became a blubbering moron...  I was intrigued by this so we watched the remaining five minutes or so.  They were all crying.  The guy was crying.  The girl who got booted was crying for 10 people.  It's my understanding that these people spend a few weeks together on the show and most of those are not alone moments between the guy and one lady.  How the f*ck does everyone love everyone within the span of five days?  Is this really the tv that gets ratings in America these days?  I don't see any allure to this whatsoever.  HOWEVER, any time my wife wants to watch until someone cries, I'm game because it takes less than 15 seconds.  Please tell me nobody watches this - except for maybe BEG and Nikki.  If anyone does, please just tell me why...

LOL

You meant Cole ?

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#54 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Elite
  • 6,569 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:21 AM

LOL

You meant Cole ?

Of course. Playing to current events

Anything for $7

FelineQuikness: Sam Alvey's hard drive def has some real disturbing chit on it.

#55 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 14,221 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:54 AM

People referring to themselves as woke. STFU. 

#56 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:46 AM

I just hate when my co workers get chit from the fridge that dont belong to them

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#57 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 13,220 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

I live in the boonies now, so in order to get reliable high speed internet I had to cash out $2200 as a copay for the cable company to do construction in order to make my home serviceable. I paid them back in December and they told be it would be around 60 days before they could send a crew out, that's understandable. I received a notification that construction would be finished by February 2nd, awesome.

The week of the 2nd, I received a call stating that the date had been pushed back to the 9th. Well, it snowed the week before, so I took it in stride. The week of the 9th, I got another call that it would be pushed back again to the 16th. Now I'm getting upset.

This past week, a crew shows up and starts construction. Cool, that means I'll have cable soon, I'm happy again.

Monday evening I get a call to set up a service date for the following day, but I have to prepay the first month of service. That seems standard, so I pay it. The service tech comes out yesterday and says the crew didn't run a line to my home like they were supposed to, so now I have to wait till the 8th for Miss Utilities before they can run the line.

FML life...
  • Enigma_Machine, StompGrind, Eclipse76 and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#58 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:10 AM

I live in the boonies now, so in order to get reliable high speed internet I had to cash out $2200 as a copay for the cable company to do construction in order to make my home serviceable. I paid them back in December and they told be it would be around 60 days before they could send a crew out, that's understandable. I received a notification that construction would be finished by February 2nd, awesome.

The week of the 2nd, I received a call stating that the date had been pushed back to the 9th. Well, it snowed the week before, so I took it in stride. The week of the 9th, I got another call that it would be pushed back again to the 16th. Now I'm getting upset.

This past week, a crew shows up and starts construction. Cool, that means I'll have cable soon, I'm happy again.

Monday evening I get a call to set up a service date for the following day, but I have to prepay the first month of service. That seems standard, so I pay it. The service tech comes out yesterday and says the crew didn't run a line to my home like they were supposed to, so now I have to wait till the 8th for Miss Utilities before they can run the line.

FML life...

LOL

I would be pizzed too m8

• Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#59 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:39 PM

FML life...

They understand you're a butcher with access to sharp things and grinders right?
  • amunera, TheSinisterUrge and jaybird86 like this

Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.

http://forums.ufcfig...-i-was-eclipse/

conair.gif?w=780

#60 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:50 PM

That's some gay chit right there Sinister

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#61 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 13,220 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

They understand you're a butcher with access to sharp things and grinders right?

I haven't yet made them aware.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#62 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:37 PM

Next time you see them tell them i asked "head or gut". 

#63 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 13,220 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

The Last Boy Scout approves.
  • OzStraya, StompGrind and Eclipse76 like this

conair.gif?w=780

#64 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,776 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:26 PM

People who click bait you on youtube with what turns out to be "fanmade" trailers should be IP tracked and shot in the back of the head. 

• Enigma_Machine and TheSinisterUrge like this

#65 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:00 PM

If he was on your ****, you were driving slow

That's just not true.

#66 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:06 PM

not really a rant but...

last night, Mrs bird and I went to bed.  The channel on the tv when we turned it on was the bachelor.  I've never watched an episode.  It was the end, when they do eliminations with roses.  My wife suggested we watch until someone cried (great woman).  Well, that lasted all of four seconds until one of the wimmens became a blubbering moron...  I was intrigued by this so we watched the remaining five minutes or so.  They were all crying.  The guy was crying.  The girl who got booted was crying for 10 people.  It's my understanding that these people spend a few weeks together on the show and most of those are not alone moments between the guy and one lady.  How the f*ck does everyone love everyone within the span of five days?  Is this really the tv that gets ratings in America these days?  I don't see any allure to this whatsoever.  HOWEVER, any time my wife wants to watch until someone cries, I'm game because it takes less than 15 seconds.  Please tell me nobody watches this - except for maybe BEG and Nikki.  If anyone does, please just tell me why...

I don't think they are crying about the soon to be lost relationships...they are probably crying due to their current 5 minutes of fame being snatched from them. They might pretend they are crying about the former, hell, they might even believe it, but it seems too pathetic to be the real reason hah.

Edited by Yerbo, 22 February 2018 - 07:09 PM.

• jaybird86 likes this

#67 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

Cats.

At least the ones around my neighbourhood who hang around my garden waiting to kill all the birds i feed every day. Plenty of rats but no, they gotta kill the birds.

Time to make myself a gadder methinks.

• cashfl0w and jaybird86 like this

#68 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,399 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:50 PM

FML life...

i signed a 3 year contract once with telus for internet and they gave me a computer out of the deal

about a year in we got a thunderstorm that fried the lines in my area and they had to put new ones in but they said it was gonna take 3 months to get around to doing it

and im not about to keep paying for a service they cant provide, so i go to get out of my contract and they wanted me to pay $500 for the computer plus alot more money for the remainder of the contract.   so after getting the runaround from everyone i finally got ahold of the head offices in calgary alberta and got them to waive the contract.  so i got a free computer out of the deal, and then i switched to shaw and its been fine ever since.   f*ck telus.

Edited by -idyb-, 22 February 2018 - 08:51 PM.

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#69 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:52 AM

i signed a 3 year contract once with telus for internet and they gave me a computer out of the deal

about a year in we got a thunderstorm that fried the lines in my area and they had to put new ones in but they said it was gonna take 3 months to get around to doing it

and im not about to keep paying for a service they cant provide, so i go to get out of my contract and they wanted me to pay $500 for the computer plus alot more money for the remainder of the contract.   so after getting the runaround from everyone i finally got ahold of the head offices in calgary alberta and got them to waive the contract.  so i got a free computer out of the deal, and then i switched to shaw and its been fine ever since.   f*ck telus.

f**k Telus indeed. I had them for a few years early on and had troubles regularly with service, switched to Shaw and had no troubles at all.

• -idyb- likes this

#70 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:05 AM

Boss is doing my head in the day keep picturing myself jumping over his desk and hitting him with a yolo knee lol feels like only the fact I got bills to pay stopping me.

• Eclipse76 and jaybird86 like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#71 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 28,016 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:56 AM

transport trucks should also be banned from passing one another on a two lane highway if we are gonna talk about ****ing driving

I've almost been straight up killed by trailer trucks lane changing without checking there blind spot multiple times

what the **** are you doing sitting in a trailer trucks blind spot for you maniac?!

Edited by King_Cormier, 23 February 2018 - 03:56 AM.

• Enigma_Machine likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#72 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 28,016 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:01 AM

go on quote last boy scout when you showed me no love in the movie thread for reminding everyone how fooking good it was
  • StompGrind and TheSinisterUrge like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#73 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 13,220 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:06 AM

@idyb and yerbo, I envy your country having multiple options in a single area. America is a divided monopoly between 3-5 cable providers.
  • Eclipse76, amunera and jaybird86 like this

conair.gif?w=780

#74 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 13,220 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:07 AM

go on quote last boy scout when you showed me no love in the movie thread for reminding everyone how fooking good it was

I love that fecking movie.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#75 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Elite
  • 6,569 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:14 PM

Comcast blows dog harder than any dog has ever been blown

Anything for $7

#76 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,399 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

@idyb and yerbo, I envy your country having multiple options in a single area. America is a divided monopoly between 3-5 cable providers.

we have like 3 options for tv and internet here in my area i think.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#77 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:30 PM

Poor reading comprehension.

#78 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

No clue what you're referring to. I like that movie and i have it in my DVD collection as a triple feature set. 

Is it in my top say 50 movies? Probably not but i do like that movie. 

#79 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:22 PM

Friend inviting me to a party with ... NO food and NO alcohol ....

WTF ?!

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#80 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Elite
  • 6,569 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:31 PM

Friend inviting me to a party with ... NO food and NO alcohol ....

WTF ?!

Sounds like a party of two with you and your nude male friend.
  • Eclipse76 likes this

Anything for $7

#81 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Elite
  • 6,569 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:32 PM

Seriously... did this person call it a party? I went to a straight edge party when I was 18 but they at least had chips
  • Eclipse76 and skillandpower like this

Anything for $7

#82 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:54 PM

Sounds like a party of two with you and your nude male friend.

LOL come on Jay.

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#83 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

Seriously... did this person call it a party? I went to a straight edge party when I was 18 but they at least had chips

M8, Im still getting ready and Im curious to see WTF of party is that ? 

Luckily (and the main reason Im going), is that party is inside a venue with 2 nightclubs so in the worst case scenario I gotta a plan B lol

I should be getting there around 10 pm to see whats up then I head to the clubs around 11

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#84 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Elite
  • 6,569 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

Enjoy post pics of this uh... party

• skillandpower likes this

Anything for $7

#85 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:04 PM

Enjoy post pics of this uh... party

lol 

• jaybird86 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#86 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 28,016 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:16 PM

No clue what you're referring to. I like that movie and i have it in my DVD collection as a triple feature set.

Is it in my top say 50 movies? Probably not but i do like that movie.

The last boy scout in a triple feature!?! I have to know what else was in it. my jimmies are ready.

top 50? you're cooked. it's in my all time top 3 action films along with Point Break and Predator.
  • Enigma_Machine, StompGrind and TheSinisterUrge like this

v4MjFdj.png

#87 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

The last boy scout in a triple feature!?! I have to know what else was in it. my jimmies are ready.

top 50? you're cooked. it's in my all time top 3 action films along with Point Break and Predator.

I just finished watching it. Other two features are Dead-Bang and Action Jackson. lol

For action genre it might be in my top 30. There's two many movies i like better if we're talking everything. 

Point break and Predator are great. Predator is my all time fav action film. I've probably seen it 150+ times minimum. 

Edited by StompGrind, 24 February 2018 - 12:46 AM.

• Enigma_Machine, Bubba_Sparks and TheSinisterUrge like this

#88 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 28,016 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:58 AM

I just finished watching it. Other two features are Dead-Bang and Action Jackson. lol

For action genre it might be in my top 30. There's two many movies i like better if we're talking everything.

Point break and Predator are great. Predator is my all time fav action film. I've probably seen it 150+ times minimum.

same with me and point break! it's set the precedent for pretty much all major successful action films since as far as arc and pacing goes. I'm sure they stole it from someone else but I'm yet to find it lol
  • Enigma_Machine, TheSinisterUrge and jaybird86 like this

v4MjFdj.png

#89 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,694 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:02 AM

Predator is pretty much the perfect action movie imo.
  • Enigma_Machine, SVTContour98, Eclipse76 and 3 others like this

#90 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 13,220 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:36 AM

It really is, and should be used as a recruiting film for the Boy Scouts of America.
  • Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#91 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,519 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:57 AM

<3
  • Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#92 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,519 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

I like how Predator takes the voice recordings to troll people.

"Over here"

"Anytime"

"Turn around"

It was cool when Dillons arm got blown off and it was still shooting the gun.

Some fun lines besides the obvious staples:

"So you cooked up a story and threw us into a meat grinder. What happened to you Dillon"

"I woke up, why dont you"

"You're bleeding"

"I aint got time to bleed"

"Oh.. you got time to duck?"

"Stick around" after her pins the guy to a pole by throwing a knife through him

"Theres something out there... and it aint no man. We're all gonna die."

I always feel bad for Hawkins when he gets killed after trying to be nice to the chick.

You might think it was a plot hole when Dillons arm gets blown clean off by the Predators shoulder cannon yet Dutch takes basically the same hit after he kicks the rifle away from the lady and his arm remains intact, but they clearly showed that Arnold is simply much more jacked when he beats Dillon in the handshake arm wrestle early on in the movie, so his swoll arm can handle such a hit.

The scene where Dutch is calling out the Predator by lighting a torch and doing the manliest roar ever captured on film has actually been scientifically proven to impregnate any woman who watches it.

The Predator using Billys big laugh at the end when detonating his bomb was GOAT.

Yeah my favorite ever and definitely the movie I've seen the most times. The part with the pig and the trip wires used to scare the chit out of me as a kid.

A remake with the right cast would be cool.
  • Enigma_Machine, StompGrind, Eclipse76 and 2 others like this

#93 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,664 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:43 AM

giphy.gif

HYdSvti.gif

• Enigma_Machine, Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and 3 others like this

#94 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 13,220 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

giphy.gif
HYdSvti.gif

Strap this on your sore @$$, Blaine.
  • Enigma_Machine, StompGrind, Eclipse76 and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

#95 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 March 2018 - 03:54 PM

I just *** hate when Im txting someone and the person is txting me back but when I call then the phone just rings

• TheSinisterUrge and jaybird86 like this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#96 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

• Free
  • 13,220 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:08 AM

I just *** hate when Im txting someone and the person is txting me back but when I call then the phone just rings

Enjoy your stay in the Friend Zone, thirstandpower.
  • Eclipse76, skillandpower, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

#97 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:06 PM

Whats up with those idiots riding their damn bikes on the shoulders of the road when there is actually a bike path so they dont need to be so close to the cars ?

Is that a show off thing ?

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#98 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,783 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

Whats up with those idiots riding their damn bikes on the shoulders of the road when there is actually a bike path so they dont need to be so close to the cars ?

In America, we call those people "***holes".
  • Enigma_Machine, pjbear05 and skillandpower like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#99 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 13,039 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:08 PM

In America, we call those people "***holes".

Thanks CashGOAT

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"I wove you Mi"

#100 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:01 PM

• Eclipse76 likes this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.