classicboxer

The Definitive Guide To.............................

Alts.

Now that BEG has been banned, I'm kind of lost on who is and isn't an alt. Someone enlighten me.

Is IDYB a McMod alt?

• Like 3

I'm a Cagerattler alt

Now that BEG is gone, I think you are also a Cole alt. BEG and you just kind of showed up at the same time.

• Like 3

CB doesn't want BEG to be a cole alt because there may have been some **** pics exchanged.

Now he has to worry about cole fapping to some old fit ****er!

• Like 4

Alts.

Now that BEG has been banned, I'm kind of lost on who is and isn't an alt. Someone enlighten me.

Is IDYB a McMod alt?

NoCake is my European Alt.

• Like 3

Alts.

Is IDYB a McMod alt?

i can assure you i am not his alt

i dont know what would suggest that idea. bro does it look like i play 362 xbox one games and bang perfect 10's every day?  

Cole housed everyone here lmao

im just glad BEG got banned before she had a chance to respond to my last reply, asking if "she" wanted me to PM "her" the picture of my 8 foot c*ck

but i still regret telling cole he as nice legs and asking what time they opened that day when he changed his a/v to some girls legs in pantyhose. i wish i could take that one back.  i got played for a sucker.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

im just glad BEG got banned before she had a chance to respond to my last reply, asking if "she" wanted me to PM "her" the picture of my 8 foot c*ck

but i still regret telling cole he as nice legs and asking what time they opened that day when he changed his a/v to some girls legs in pantyhose. i wish i could take that one back.  i got played for a sucker.

That wasn't the only time you used a joke older than CB on BEG.

• Like 1

That wasn't the only time you used a joke older than CB on BEG.

i like em old

I literally have no idea who anyone's alt is unless somebody mentions it lol why people feel the need to have multiple accounts on this is beyond me

• Like 1

I literally have no idea who anyone's alt is unless somebody mentions it lol why people feel the need to have multiple accounts on this is beyond me

perhaps the BEG account was created because it's the only way that Cole could ever get into a girls pants?

• Like 1

honestly though i still have a hard time believing that beg was cole. i mean its gonna take me a while to accept that for truth lol.  they just seemed like two completely different posters. i think theres more to this story than just what sobercuban was letting on here.

plus how the hell was he able to keep that up for so long without going off on somebody and blowing his cover? man oh man.   

it takes a special kind of stupid to actually do that on the internet. especially when you find yourself sitting at home on a friday night arguing with yourself on an internet message board.  i think thats a new low.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

the next person to create an account here and say they are a girl are going to have to have a webcam , skype, a phone number, and wifi in their kitchen so that we can confirm that they are in fact a girl. 

i dont even know what would attract women here of all places anyways. they would probably see a zaksame thread and bail. and besides, all we do here is cheer at people getting their faces caved in and we just sit around and call every fighter and poster a can and flame one another for their idiocy.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

vert = megasoup alt

carnages = patster alt

freddie = skillandpower alt

As funny as it would be, I can confirm that carn and pat are two separate people eventhough they are symbiotic it seems. I've played with them on Xbox and they're two different people. Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

Now that BEG is gone, I think you are also a Cole alt. BEG and you just kind of showed up at the same time.

Yooo.... you might be on to something! I don't read a lot of threads here and never caught the Cole/Beg hatred thread, but... didn't Beg say that smooth and "her", were friends in real life? :P 

• Like 2

Yooo.... you might be on to something! I don't read a lot of threads here and never caught the Cole/Beg hatred thread, but... didn't Beg say that smooth and "her", were friends in real life? :P

don't ruin it now Chons.

i want to see chapter 3 - the Guru strikes back :lol:

• Like 2

How may I have been hosed?

AND how did who find out?

I believe you made a post about liking his av pic. It's funny because a bunch of you were flirting with Cole. Bunch of foglets up in herrrr Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 2

I believe you made a post about liking his av pic. It's funny because a bunch of you were flirting with Cole. Bunch of foglets up in herrrr

yeah this, lol at even questioning how cole absolutely HOUSED the board.

don't ruin it now Chons.

i want to see chapter 3 - the Guru strikes back :lol:

There are definitely a pile of more Cole alts running around here. Can't wait for the next reveal!

• Like 1

I believe you made a post about liking his av pic. It's funny because a bunch of you were flirting with Cole. Bunch of foglets up in herrrr

HAHAHA you bozo. I believe all I said was nice picture.  It was, whoever it was of.  To say I was flirting for making that statement is absurd.  

• Like 2

HAHAHA you bozo. I believe all I said was nice picture.  It was, whoever it was of.  To say I was flirting for making that statement is absurd.  

cringe

If you remember correctly, I told you I like your picture too big fella.

;)

lol different context...just admit you got duped like most of the rest have been doing.

Sometimes I feel like I'm posting with a bunch of idiots..

Now I'm certain I'm posting with a bunch of gullible idiots.

• Like 8

Sometimes I feel like I'm posting with a bunch of idiots..

Now I'm certain I'm posting with a bunch of gullible idiots.

You didnt know it was cole either - fact.