17 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,226 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:55 AM

usa_today_10482464.0.jpg

Not long ago, Argentine welterweight Santiago Ponzinibbio made an exciting callout of two-time UFC welterweight title challenger Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson.

“I’d like to fight Thompson,” Ponzinibbio told MMABrasil.com.br. “I think he’s a great  striker,  and I want to be the best  striker  in the division, so I’ve been showing [my skills]. I’ve got six consecutive wins, three by first-round knockout. The last one was a decision, but I’ve been showing good fights, with good exchanges of blows, trying to work [my fights] standing. So I believe I have the resources to beat [Wonderboy], and we would put on a very good fight… a fight that would stay in UFC history.”

Evidently disappointed by the lack of feedback from Thompson, Ponzinibbio has now shifted his focus to Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, who won big with a knockout of Yancy Medeiros in the main event of UFC Austin on Saturday night. Ponzinibbio made this callout on Instagram, specifying that he hopes the fight will go down in Chile.

“What a fight,” Ponzinibbio said of Cowboy’s win over Medeiros in his Instagram post. [Donald Cerrone] is an impressive athlete. Let’s have a war in [UFC Chile] brother!” 

Does a potential fight between Santiago Ponzinibbio and Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone interest you?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 RadLad

RadLad
  • Free
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:43 AM

Cannot wait for someone do destroy this guy

• Eclipse76, PlatinumClegg and CanPass like this

F**k you, GSP.

#3 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

Is he ever going to fight anyone above him? Gunni, Perry and now Cowboy, should be calling out fighters like Till, Usman, Magny and Masvidal, none of them have fights booked, all above him

• Yerbo, skillandpower, PlatinumClegg and 1 other like this

#4 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,316 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:07 AM

Is he ever going to fight anyone above him? Gunni, Perry and now Cowboy, should be calling out fighters like Till, Usman, Magny and Masvidal, none of them have fights booked, all above him

They'd all whoop him, even Magny.  Usman, Covington and Dos Anjos would completely destroy him.  Masvidal and Till would piece him up standing.

lol this idiot got his face caved in by Mike Perry.  The only blood he drew from Perry was from his eye poke and Perry got no time out from the ref.  It was in his right eye and shortly after he got clipped with a left hook.  Perry in his 13th fight was chasing Ponz all over the cage in the first 2 rounds and it was Ponz 30th fight.

• stehilton94 likes this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#5 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,094 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:35 AM

i think he will get magny

usman deserves a higher ranked opponent

masvidal wont take fight

till being pushed up rankings so wont fight guys below his rank

Edited by PunchBag, 20 February 2018 - 06:35 AM.

brZ51I9.jpg

#6 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:21 AM

After witnessing that horrible display of hugging and kissing,i think Ponz must be gay and wants a hug n kiss too.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#7 T.B.E

T.B.E
  • Free
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:25 AM

Sodas.jpeg

#8 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,431 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:43 PM

sick fight

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#9 RazorRam0n

RazorRam0n
  • Free
  • 3,486 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

i like it, win this and it sets him up with till

giphy.gif

#10 BigDaddyDelta

BigDaddyDelta

VP of the Clit

• Free
  • 6,183 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:37 PM

After witnessing that horrible display of hugging and kissing,i think Ponz must be gay and wants a hug n kiss too.

Wow you're getting worst by the thread, are your meds no longer working?
  • AndyWang likes this

giphy.gif

#11 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

Love me some Cowboy but yeahhhh that's just a terrible terrible match up for him.

I think I saw recently he's returning back down to 155 anyway?

#12 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,656 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

I do like Ponzinibio but I think he is a little overrated tbh.

• PlatinumClegg likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#13 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,316 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:45 PM

I do like Ponzinibio but I think he is a little overrated tbh.

He is extremely overrated.  These MMA journalists on various websites... I swear to god ever damn one of them was saying Ponz KO round 1 or 2.

Perry won round 1 easily.  If you watch round 2 Perry only takes a step back twice and it's when he gets clipped with a left hook.  He was wobbled but never went down.  He won/controlled over 3 minutes of that round and he finished strong.  He got dominated in the 3rd but he's fighting Saturday while Ponz doesn't even have a fight booked.  The reason being is Mike Perry crushed that boys eye.  Ponz tried to eye rape with a poke and Perry was bleeding from it.

Not just overrated but he's a dirty fighter.  He was also running and Perry was chasing a lot.  It was fairly slick on Ponz part.  He had his back turned to Perry and was running like Reem from Stipe and then he just plants his feet and blindly throws that spinning back fist that dropped Mike in the 3rd round.  It was the biggest YOLO strike WTG has ever seen!

• skillandpower likes this

#14 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,316 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:49 PM

Honestly Plank should take this fight.  He could probably kick this fool upside his head.  Plank has more range than Perry and he's the master of serving up a 4 piece, not McNugget.

#15 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:55 PM

Welterweight has sucked since Dong decided to dedicate his time to Korean television. Literally the most boring division now.

Teemu just made Ignition grab the comb.

Teemu and I regularly play poker together, you've never had the honor of playing with the great one, now **** off you casual.

BLgAINK.png

#16 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,316 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:04 AM

Welterweight has sucked since Dong decided to dedicate his time to Korean television. Literally the most boring division now.

Where's Lim been?  Did Mike Perry retire that light heavyweight fighting in the welterweight division?

#17 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,650 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:25 AM

Where's Lim been?  Did Mike Perry retire that light heavyweight fighting in the welterweight division?

The Korean GOATS would rather make millions acting on Korean TV than participating in human **** fighting

Teemu just made Ignition grab the comb.

Teemu and I regularly play poker together, you've never had the honor of playing with the great one, now **** off you casual.

BLgAINK.png

#18 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,316 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:03 AM

The Korean GOATS would rather make millions acting on Korean TV than participating in human **** fighting

Let's be real.  Platinum ended Lim's career.  I looked it up and he lost his last fight to a random.  Dude is bigger than Darrel Hill how does he keep getting beat up by welterweights?