Photo

Women in the cage. What say you?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think about women in the cage? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Yay or nay?

1. Yes. Female empowerment FTW. (8 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. Hell no. Let them be the weaker and more beautiful sex as nature intended. (6 votes [42.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:30 AM

At the risk of being politically incorrect, I refuse to watch women's MMA. There is simply no appeal for me to see them all bloodied and beat up. I get training for fitness or self defence, but prefer my women a la TAN thread. Curious how other guys feel about this.
  • sobercuban and classicboxer like this

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:32 AM

I'm okay with it, but they should have alternate shows of strictly women. Screw Invicta, steal their gimmick.

There's only like three women, maybe four, who should be on PPVs. Cyborg, Andrade, Felice Herrig, and very soon Andrea Lee.

• sobercuban and *BEG* like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#3 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:35 AM

I'm okay with it, but they should have alternate shows of strictly women. Screw Invicta, steal their gimmick.

There's only like three women, maybe four, who should be on PPVs. Cyborg, Andrade, Felice Herrig, and very soon Andrea Lee.

Cyborg scares me. Carano is/was hot, but the fighters who are gorgeous don't have that beast element of a fighter. It's like you can't have it both ways. It's a joke to me.

#4 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:38 AM

Cyborg scares me. Carano is/was hot, but the fighters who are gorgeous don't have that beast element of a fighter. It's like you can't have it both ways. It's a joke to me.

tumblr_nxvtyomGdc1ry1rm7o1_500.gif
zSFvNz.gif
DSC5494-419x630.jpg?w=980&q=75

• Eclipse76, PunchBag, IrishSemtex and 1 other like this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#5 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,570 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:27 AM

If they start preparing sandwiches in the ring, then I'll support it.  

• Eclipse76, TheBigD, cashfl0w and 4 others like this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-58737000-1534995991.jpg

#6 TheBigD

TheBigD
  • Free
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:40 AM

Have you seen WMMA? They are the weaker sex regardless.

• *BEG* likes this

#7 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,133 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:52 AM

Im ok with it, i just think the girls they let into the cage should be based on beauty. I dont want to see two swamp hags going at it in the octagon, i can see that on a night out in any english town.

• crangs and *BEG* like this

brZ51I9.jpg

#8 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:00 AM

The issue is when you have so few actually skilled fighters being unleashed on people with 0 skills that look like lesbians. Cyborg v Evanger, Cyborg v "Random new girl no one knows" , Valentina v "Random other girl no one knows", Nunes v Preety much anyone else left in that division. The Strawweight division is arguably the strongest atm in terms of overall watchability. Joanna, Rose, Andrade, Gadelha, Karolina, Torres and Harrig are all elite enough to actually be in the UFC unlike the majority of the Bantamweight division, the entire Flyweight Division bar Valentina and as for Featherweight.... there is no division, just a title Cyborg can hold as she beats up Bantamweights. 

• *BEG* likes this

#9 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 6,179 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:20 AM

Umm NO

They make better ring girls than fighters.

• *BEG* likes this
Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#10 Hells_Bartender

Hells_Bartender

Random Sexy

• Free
  • 5,483 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:11 PM

I like how some of the girls fight. Some like rose and zingano. The fact that the divisions are really thin is the problem. They keep some of the 115ers and they absolutely suck
  • Weidman_The_God and *BEG* like this
SSS Co Founder - Sexyama's Saviours of Sexiness

Sexyama Facebook Page - Become a fan: http://www.facebook.....5847773?v=info

#11 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 5,216 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Always been an advocate for wmma in UFC, often at the derision of other members.

Sure on a whole the skill level isn't yet where the men are at but they often make up for it with heart and viciousness.

Look at the fight we just saw this weekend. Pudilova vs Moras. I had no idea who Pudilova was but damn, those ladies put on one helluva entertaining fight.
  • *BEG* likes this

Fight Club Prediction Championship: Grand Prix Winner and Final Champion (10-3)

UFC Prediction Grand Prix: Winner

UFC Survivor Series Tournament: Series Seven Winner

#12 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 8,113 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

There are a few I enjoy watching but for the most part I tune out or take a **** when their fights come on. There was a Brazilian chick that fought a couple weeks ago that I'm actually very very much looking forward to seeing more of, Polyana Viana I think her name is?

Regardless though it pisses me off to no end when a wmma fight is pushed on main cards all the time over other much more deserving mma fights, this weekend is a perfect example of that.

Honestly though I wouldn't mind if they just made all wmma fights from here on just grappling only, and lingerie would be nice too. Well one can wish right
  • Denizen and *BEG* like this

#13 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 5,216 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:59 PM

There are a few I enjoy watching but for the most part I tune out or take a **** when their fights come on. There was a Brazilian chick that fought a couple weeks ago that I'm actually very very much looking forward to seeing more of, Polyana Viana I think her name is?
Regardless though it pisses me off to no end when a wmma fight is pushed on main cards all the time over other much more deserving mma fights, this weekend is a perfect example of that.
Honestly though I wouldn't mind if they just made all wmma fights from here on just grappling only, and lingerie would be nice too. Well one can wish right

https://lingeriefc.com

Enjoy.

You're welcome.
  • Weidman_The_God and *BEG* like this

#14 Yerbo

Yerbo
  • Free
  • 4,954 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:02 PM

I'm all for it! I've had women in a cage for years! No, wait, no I don't, was just kidding....yeah....kidding..er......

• *BEG* likes this

#15 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:22 PM

I dont care for WMMA but some of the fights (or fighters) are fun to watch, Im not gonna line.

I do see WMMA going downhill tho. If you look at every women division, you will soon notice the lack of competition for whoever is on the top 3 or so. 

• *BEG* likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#16 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,649 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:45 PM

no, more absurd than women in F1

• *BEG* likes this

#17 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:11 PM

tumblr_nxvtyomGdc1ry1rm7o1_500.gifzSFvNz.gifDSC5494-419x630.jpg?w=980&q=75

Look at the area leading down to her groin in that last pic. It's exactly like a man. Gross.
  • CanPass likes this

#18 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

Look at the area leading down to her groin in that last pic. It's exactly like a man. Gross.

You would absolutely smash that. Or you're gay.

• *BEG* likes this

amazin

#19 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

You would absolutely smash that. Or you're gay.

LMFAO

#20 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:50 PM

I don't mind them but they're generally not as fun to watch because you never really see explosiveness or KO's much at all. 

It's usually a gritty cat fight with lots of pitter patter but no bombs.  I do like watching them grapple but that's more of a perv thing than it is my love of jitz. Most of them aren't that technical anyway. 

I like Bullet the best. She's fun to watch and the complete package. Technical, beautiful and a straight up killer. 

• *BEG* likes this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#21 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,649 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:54 PM

would rather listen to billy graham

Edited by Bezerker101, 21 February 2018 - 05:54 PM.

• *BEG* likes this

#22 America

America
  • Free
  • 7,249 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:15 PM

SMH, has all this went on long enough yet? Can we end it?
34pz2qh.jpg

#23 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 5,216 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:53 AM

UFC 222 will see the debut of Mackenzie Dern, widely considered the best female practitioner of bjj on the planet.

Having watched a few of her mma bouts I tgink it's fair to say that her striking is sub par even for the average female mixed martial artist but Yeah, her grappling is some next level chit and I'll definitely be interested to see her fight in UFC.

Her opponent is being spoon fed to her. Ashley Yoder has a pretty awful record and four of her five wins have come by submission. She's being fed to the lioness. No doubt Dana will milk Mackenzie for all she is worth and do his level best to make her the next Rousey.

Definitely one to keep an eye on for anyone that sees wmma as a legitimate part of UFC.

Edited by Denizen, 22 February 2018 - 12:54 AM.

• *BEG* likes this

#24 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:13 AM

UFC 222 will see the debut of Mackenzie Dern, widely considered the best female practitioner of bjj on the planet.

Having watched a few of her mma bouts I tgink it's fair to say that her striking is sub par even for the average female mixed martial artist but Yeah, her grappling is some next level chit and I'll definitely be interested to see her fight in UFC.

Her opponent is being spoon fed to her. Ashley Yoder has a pretty awful record and four of her five wins have come by submission. She's being fed to the lioness. No doubt Dana will milk Mackenzie for all she is worth and do his level best to make her the next Rousey.

Definitely one to keep an eye on for anyone that sees wmma as a legitimate part of UFC.

Is it really legitimate if they need to feed her potatoes to ensure she can make it to the top?

• Denizen and *BEG* like this

amazin

#25 Denizen

Denizen

Torchbearer

• Free
  • 5,216 posts
  • LocationThe Night

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

Is it really legitimate if they need to feed her potatoes to ensure she can make it to the top?

I take your point but it's not just females that are given less than credible runs to the top.

Brock Lesnar and Conor McGregor both come to mind.

We will have to wait and see how legitimate her climb is. Sure though, her first fight is a gimme but it says more about the promotion than the legitimacy of females in mixed martial arts imo.

#26 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,625 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:03 PM

Should ban all womens divisions tbh
  • *BEG* likes this
👽