Sign in to follow this  
stehilton94

Fighters USADA Ruined Without Positive Tests

So I have been looking into it a bit because I was curious, USADA were brought in in Summer 2015, with the UFC having talks about signing a WADA code in Aug 2014 ,https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/17/5913709/the-blueprint, so the UFC fighters would have been aware in 2014 that it was coming. There is a very large amount of top fighters who became a shadow of themselves since 2014/15 that have not actually been popped for PED's. My guess is when they heard of the anti drug policy coming in they stopped taking PED's which in turn turned them into the average fighters they are today.

Johny Hendricks - Hendricks was 16-2 mid 2014, Never missed weight, was never KO'd. Is 2-6 since the First Lawler fight and since UFC first spoke about an Anti Drug Policy in Aug of 2014. He has also missed wieght in 3 of those losses and been KO'd 3 times. 

Benson Henderson - Henderson was 21-3 before news of UFC signing a WADA code was announced. His 3 losses being a decision and 2 submissions. Since News of an Anti Drug Policy Benson Henderson has gone 3-5 and lost 2 fights in the mighty Bellator looking a complete shadow of his UFC champion days. 

Jose Aldo - This one may trigger some people, but the facts are simple. Aldo was 25-1 until 2015. He was the greatest Featherweight of all time without a doubt. Losing only once to a submission at lightweight. Since 2015, Aldo is 1-3 being KO'd 3 times with his one win being a decent performance against Frankie Edgar. Aldo does not even look like the same fighter and will more than likely never be in a title picture again. Do you believe this is USADA or a coincidence that he fought 2 fighters like McGregor and Holloway who were just better than he? 

Travis Browne - Another maybe one, but the dates fit. Travis was 17-2 before 2015 when USADA was introduced. Beating the likes of Overreem and Barnett, both of which have Popped for PED's since. Travis has gone 1-5 since USADA came in with his one win coming against soon to be Bellator fighter Matt Mitrione. Travis again looks nothing like he did before 2015, maybe Ronda's fine **** , as Lewis would say, had its part to play in his decline, but the dates do add up to a downfall from coming off PED's

Anthony Pettis - Now this one I am fairly certain off. Pettis was 18-2 losing only 2 decision fights and looking unstoppable. 2015 comes around.... Pettis is 2-5 since and has been KO'd on 2 occasions with his 2 only wins coming against currently non ranked opponents. Pettis looks nothing like the unstoppable force he once was and seems destined for Bellator or retirement. 

Renan Barao - Another certain one. Barao was an outstanding 32-1 before rumors of an Anti drug policy was coming to the UFC in 2014. His 1 and single loss being his first fight and a decision. Barao was quite easily the greatest Bantamweight at the time beating the likes of Faber twice and Brad Pickett in their primes. Since..... Barao has gone 2-5 being KO'd twice and losing to unranked fighters like Kelleher. 

Chris Weidman - Now this one will piss a lot of people off, but just keep an open mind. Weidman was 13-0 before USADA was introduced in summer 2015. He looked unstoppable and annihilated the likes of Maia, Silva twice and Belfort along with 6 performance of the night bonus. Since USADA has come in, Weidman is 1-3 with his only win being against the old man killer himself Gastelum. Weidman has been KO'd twice, 3 times if you count him taking a knee vs Mousasi. He has failed to get a single Performance Bonus since USADA and looks completely different. His chin does not look the same, being Knocked Down in all of his fights since USADA came in including against Gastelum. 

There are more than likely a lot of fighters I have missed, whom I cannot just think of at this moment, but I do believe that all of the above fighters were on PED's and their downfalls since 2014, the Rumors of Anti Doping Policy in the UFC, or since 2015 when USADA was officially announced are not a coincidence.  

What are your thoughts on the list? Would you add anyone? Or would you disagree with some or all of the above? I know the Weidman fans will come out in force, but I 100% believe he was juiced and his record and change in body coincide with the above time frame. 

• Like 5

Ronda Rousey

She was in my mind, but to me it seems more likely that she finally faced top opposition in terms of strikers for the first time and got shown up as a result. Though PED's could 100% be a factor

Ronda just got found out by better more skilled and rounded fighters. She bought into her own hype and didn't add to her game when she should. Didn't help that she stuck with that lemon of a coach.

Wouldn't argue to strong on ya list, can't think of any to add. But your points are valid. Just look at the records of proven dopers from before to after...Vitor, spider, Lombard

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

Fatricks: Shadow of himself. Lost his ko power and apparent desire to fight. He looks lost in the cage now. 100% roided to the gills.

Benson: Looked bad but not sure. He never did anything insane to make me think he was juiced. I think his best days are behind him. I say he's clean.

Aldo: Looked good after USADA, imo. Beat Frankie again and more convincingly. I feel like he just got sucked into the gameplan of Max and got himself gassed out and beaten on while tired. He was throwing heavy leather at him. His cardio has come into question before. I think he just had a bad gameplan against Max. He even looked good in those fights. I say he's clean.

Brown: TBH, I think he was just lucky. He was spamming kicks and hit Overeems glass chin and ko'ed Barnett with illegal elbows to the back of the head. He had lady luck on his side. Now that it's gone he's been getting crushed. He is probably clean.

Pettis: He certainly is not the same fighter and not as explosive and powerful as he was. I think this may also be a sign of RDA laying out the blueprint to defeat him on the feet. Aggressive strikers have been his falling out lately. I say maybe but Id lean towards clean.

Barao: Huge fall from grace. I like the guy but he is a shadow of his former self. Losing to no names and looks aweful compared to his prime. I have to think he was roided.

Weidman: Afterwards he all of a sudden has lost every fight but one. With three straight ko's loses to boot. His one win is against a fat WW who knocked him on his **** and almost finished him. 100% roided to the gills.

Edited by GoToGuy
  • Like 1

Fatricks: Shadow of himself. Lost his ko power and apparent desire to fight. He looks lost in the cage now. 100% roided to the gills.

Benson: Looked bad but not sure. He never did anything insane to make me think he was juiced. I think his best days are behind him. I say he's clean.

Aldo: Looked good after USADA, imo. Beat Frankie again and more convincingly. I feel like he just got sucked into the gameplan of Max and got himself gassed out and beaten on while tired. He was throwing heavy leather at him. His cardio has come into question before. I think he just had a bad gameplan against Max. He even looked good in those fights. I say he's clean.

Brown: TBH, I think he was just lucky. He was spamming kicks and hit Overeems glass chin and ko'ed Barnett with illegal elbows to the back of the head. He had lady luck on his side. Now that it's gone he's been getting crushed. He is probably clean.

Pettis: He certainly is not the same fighter and not as explosive and powerful as he was. I think this may also be a sign of RDA laying out the blueprint to defeat him on the feet. Aggressive strikers have been his falling out lately. I say maybe but Id lean towards clean.

Barao: Huge fall from grace. I like the guy but he is a shadow of his former self. Losing to no names and looks aweful compared to his prime. I have to think he was roided.

Weidman: Afterwards he all of a sudden has lost every fight but one. With three straight ko's loses to boot. His one win is against a fat WW who knocked him on his **** and almost finished him. 100% roided to the gills.

Aldos clean but Weidmens roided to the gills.......lol

Aldo got splattered by Conor in 13sec when as far as I can remember Aldo never been Even rocked, then he beats Frankie again looking meh. Then Max beats his **** twice like he stole something =clean

But 3 flukey loses equal roided to gills?

He was beating Luke imo then gassed and threw that stupid kick.

He was beating Romero until he got sloppy and got hit with 3 knees lol

And the Moose fight was just a **** up he wasn't even kod, he tried to play the system and got burnt.

As for Getting dropped BY Gastulem well Gastulem straight up killed Bisping and Vigor so it ain't like he's a pillow fisted can

Edited by FireryLatinaWhoWillCutYou
  • Like 1

Johny got rekt by the IV ban

Benson was always a split decision machine of luck

Pettis was exposed

Travis started training with Edmund the Tard

Aldo did beat Frankie, is passed his prime 

Barao while young has had 40 fights

Weidman just beat the snot out of Gastelum, was robbed against Mousasi and was up 2-1 against Yoel before the Yolo knee, he's fine.

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero

We gotta be a little more careful with the whole conception that 'USADA ruined' fighter A or B imo.

Gotta keep in mind other factor such as age, mental breakdown, bad camps, bad gyms, injuries and also the fact that fighters get figured out, period.

The majority of guys mentioned in the OP have been around for a long time already and some of them in some wars.

• Like 4

you can't say all USADA'd fighters were "ruined"

DW7F3XLXcAA9A1u.jpg

uh-oh

I see Lesnar’s WWE contract negotiations have begun

• Like 2

you can't say all USADA'd fighters were "ruined"

DW7F3XLXcAA9A1u.jpg

uh-oh

The article I saw on this pic speculated Lesnar vs Jones this fall. One can only hope.

They should make that fight an "exhibition" bout with no purse and no odds and no drug testing. Both fighters get a $1MM appearance fee.

The article I saw on this pic speculated Lesnar vs Jones this fall. One can only hope.

They should make that fight an "exhibition" bout with no purse and no odds and no drug testing. Both fighters get a $1MM appearance fee.

if that fight happened it be the only time is ever rooted for Lesner in anything

I think Jones return fight will be Vs Broke Lesnoid followed by a hw fight with Dc

Edited by agtx