TUF

Bubba Sparks Official Collections Thread

I have recently decided to take my nerdginity to another level and am starting a 1st issues/1st appearances comic book collections and curious what others collect/hoard. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 11

I have recently decided to take my nerdginity to another level and am starting a 1st issues/1st appearances comic book collections and curious what others collect/hoard.

maxresdefault.jpg

I collect hentai and hentai accessories.

• Like 6

You haven't lived until you've jacked with a Sailor Moon tentacle rape flesh light.

...go on

• Like 4

here is my collection of screen shots of me pissing off my m8 by sending him gay ****:

X9kE4yS.jpg

flDyfgU.jpg

658b94M.jpg

Here is my collection of screenshots of me pissing off cromwell:

UnjN9xt.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice man, as huge fan of the medium I have been thinking about starting a collection like this myself been looking at this Joker one to start me off, love The Mask style they have drawn him in.

s-l1600.jpg

FYI if you are looking for some of the comics in that photo you put up the Spiderman Punisher comic in the top left will set you back about a grand for a decent grade lol.

Just now I only collect 50p and £2 coins

ba-composite-coin-58.jpg?strip=all&w=750

hd-composite-rare-c2a32-coins-1.jpg?stri

• Like 6

I collect quality threads from TUF. Enjoy my collection below:

lol I'll take that period as a metaphor for your menstrual cycle and let you off mate

• Like 3

FYI if you are looking for some of the comics in that photo you put up the Spiderman Punisher comic in the top left will set you back about a grand for a decent grade lol.

That low key 1st issue Spidey at the bottom runs for about $50k mate. You've all been bamboozled and gathered here for an incoming link to my GoFundMe. 

• Like 2

My dad collects John Buchan books; and according to legend, he has the second biggest collection in the world.

Weirdly, this thread has made me think that collecting is quite a wholesome thing to do.  Any suggestions?  Something cheap and easy appeals.

• Like 2

My dad collects John Buchan books; and according to legend, he has the second biggest collection in the world.

Weirdly, this thread has made me think that collecting is quite a wholesome thing to do.  Any suggestions?  Something cheap and easy appeals.

come to the States. Apparently collecting unemployment is rather easy and lucrative. 

Your dad sounds like a true scholar and gentleman. My mental image of the 2 of you...

indiana_jones_last_crusade_ford_and_conn

• Like 1

come to the States. Apparently collecting unemployment is rather easy and lucrative. 

Your dad sounds like a true scholar and gentleman. My mental image of the 2 of you...

Wow. I'll take that all day of the week over the reality of the situation.

Are you also suggesting I collect ancient religious artefacts?  Interesting.

• Like 1

Wow. I'll take that all day of the week over the reality of the situation.

Are you also suggesting I collect ancient religious artefacts?  Interesting.

I assumed you already did but I'm prepared to send you this holy relic to round your collection

r2ki0g.jpg

• Like 2

50p's and £2 are an easy one to start since to begin with you will get a few in your change every now and then

I have the entire vol 2 and vol 3 green lantern comics it's my most prized possesions

Fora is gonna need some pics mate. Also, how do you feel about....... this

06bb772d57bc137128e65ee003b79c54ac547dd9

You stupid son of a bi*ch! It's Indiana Jones! Indiana! It's not fu*king Machester Jones or London Jones.

Never again compare a foreigner to an American god like Indiana Jones.

Edited by America

You stupid son of a bi*ch! It's Indiana Jones! Indiana! It's not fu*king Machester Jones or London Jones.

Never again compare a foreigner to an American god like Indiana Jones.

do you even "cajones" thread bruh

• Like 2

here is my collection of screen shots of me pissing off my m8 by sending him gay ****:

X9kE4yS.jpg

flDyfgU.jpg

658b94M.jpg

Here is my collection of screenshots of me pissing off cromwell:

UnjN9xt.jpg

how come you never send me any gay ****?

i guess im just not part of the cool peoples club.   here have a sympathy like for your post.

• Like 1

- 3D/Graphics/visual FX content < Hobby of mine since i was 16. I have atleast 2TB of content. 

- Pawn < Another hobby of mine lol. I don't have to much any more though. It's around 50 gigs. 

- Music < Maybe 80 gigs worth which is probably not that much since most people have at least that much.  

- Art books. < A few hundred. My mom gave me most of them. She could literally start a library with her collection.  

- DVD movies. < I have a closet full of them. A little over 500 movies in total. 

- Selfie pics, videos and gifs. Most of my life i never took any but i became quite the cam wh0re these last few yrs. 

- Ex GF's < I'm very picky but i have a habit of dumping them when things start getting serious. Opposite is true when i start getting tew srs. I guess when i know someone isn't a long term match or i feel i can do better i call it quits quickly and when i know they are a great match and i probably can't do better i come on strong and tend to push them away over time. I can have what i don't want but apparently i can't have what you do want. Story of my life with women. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Oh and i have one of these full of change. I never carry change on me so it kinda builds up. I need to go to the bank and change it in but they're gonna pissed counting all that. That thing weighs over 100 lbs easy and probably has several hundred dollars worth easy. 

Z1rE6vmcpEx_.JPG

• Like 2

Oh and i have one of these full of change. I never carry change on me so it kinda builds up. I need to go to the bank and change it in but they're gonna pissed counting all that. That thing weighs over 100 lbs easy and probably has several hundred dollars worth easy.

Z1rE6vmcpEx_.JPG

I have three of those filled with beer bottle caps. My wife tried to throw them away when we moved. I almost threw her away.

• Like 3

Fora is gonna need some pics mate. Also, how do you feel about....... this

06bb772d57bc137128e65ee003b79c54ac547dd9

Batman, Green Arrow and the Lanterns are my favs but this movie was horrendous, as for pics they're in comic cartons safely tucked away
  • Like 1

how come you never send me any gay ****?

i guess im just not part of the cool peoples club.   here have a sympathy like for your post.

cuz u don’t have steam,you were scared to use steam cause you thought it would mess with the games you pirated for some reason lmao
  • Like 1

I used to have a huge collection of VHS tapes of NHL hockey fights. I still have around 20 of them. I also have around 20 DVD's of hockey fights, and around 20 DVD's of MMA fights. Of course, now I just go online to watch fights!

• Like 1

cuz u don’t have steam,you were scared to use steam cause you thought it would mess with the games you pirated for some reason lmao

lel

Edited by -idyb-

Reading the numbers of things people say that they collect, I realized I collect some of those things also..

I have way too many movies, albums, TV shows, music videos, etc. I have a decent coin collection too. I compiled a nice collection of Canadian coins when I was dating that girl from Canada. Some really old PEI coins from before they became part of Canada, chit like that.

The Jordan collection is just a lot more obsessive than the others. lol

• Like 1

i like to see how many different kind of diseases i can collect when im driving downtown and a woman (or what appears to be a woman) waves at me and i let her in the car.

toesocks

souls

banging as many nationalities as possible (at the moment on the prowl for a japanese chick, need that one in my collection badly)

baseball caps

people that dislike me (my biggest collection)

my son collects all the pixar cars diecast

and monster jam cars (the big ones)

tears from other kids and smiles from grown ups

Edited by buddy?

Literally the ONLY redeeming quality of that movie.

that **** move at the end when they teased him as a yellow lantern was goosebumps but sadly it was dead end, they need to reboot it
  • Like 1

@TigerChamp Can't remember if i mentioned on messenger that I was working on a display but have seen some cool color themed displays if you were looking for a way to display them. Working on red at the moment, of just keys and grails. 

Image result for lighted bar shelf

1st Wolverine appearance

1st Venom

1st Juggernaut 

1st Vision

1st Kingpin

1st Galactus/Silver Surfer

1st Scarlet Witch/Quick Silver

40IRMAl.png

• Like 1

On 2/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, TigerChamp said:

Ex girlfriends

LMAO! I'll hold down the west while you conquer the east. We''ll be Eskimo brothers before you know it. 

In the mean time let's open up trade. I'll offer you 2 Westeros witches for each savage THICK donked Dothraki. 

Eclipse is hoarding ALL the wildings & he's keeping them for himself up north. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TUF said:

@TigerChamp Can't remember if i mentioned on messenger that I was working on a display but have seen some cool color themed displays if you were looking for a way to display them. Working on red at the moment, of just keys and grails. 

Image result for lighted bar shelf

1st Wolverine appearance

1st Venom

1st Juggernaut 

1st Vision

1st Kingpin

40IRMAl.png

If i had some room in my current place id put some serious effort into making some display cases/ stands. Ill probably look at making something in my next place. That looks really cool.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:53 PM, TUF said:

1st Wolverine appearance

1st Venom

1st Juggernaut 

1st Vision

1st Kingpin

40IRMAl.png

Going to see if I can pick up a first issue from one of the comic stores in nyc.

• Like 1