HERE'S THE RULES
This is a race to 101 Points based on predicting or inacurately predicting the outcome of fights.
1 correct pick, 1 point. 1 incorrect pick, -1 point.
You can choose fighter, method of victory & round of victory. Just the fighter will do, or the fighter and the round or the method or all three.
Picking a fighter correctly to win by decision will gain you 2 points. If that fighter loses my decision it will be minus 2 points
All incorrect picks of method or round by that same round or method will lose 1 point each.
If you pick a fighter to win by submission, and they lose by another method eg KO or decision, it will only get you -1 point for the fighter loss.
To get -2 or -3points the result and round must be the opposite of your pick. If you picked fighter A by KO in round 1, and fighter B wins a decision, you will get -1 point. If B wins by KO in r2, you get -2 points and if B wins by KO in r1 you get -3 points
** Please note these will not change during the game **
- Bonus 10 points if you pick 6 or more correct winners for one card (all picks must be correct to get bonus points, so if you pick 7 and go 6-1 NOBONUS4U)
- Bonus -10 points if you INCORRECTLY pick six or more winners for one card (as above)
- Bonus 20 points if you pick the entire card
- Bonus -20 if you pick the entire card wrong
- nobody gets eliminated unless they have edited a pick after the results of an event, cheated on some other Bastard way, or at my discretion. I certainly don't expect that to happen during a game of this calibre.
The winner is the first to successfully reach 101 points
Good luck gentlemen.
Putting some picks in will count you as IN. Anyone can join at any time, simply post your fighter picks in the thread and you'll be added to the list.
any questions I will answer as the game progresses.
This will begin when round 1 ends. If you're IN let me know!
UPDATE RE: PLAYERS EDITING PICKS
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
EDITING PICKS FROM NOW ON WILL RESULT IN SELECTION REVERSAL. YOUR PICKS WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE TO YOUR SELECTED FIGHTERS' OPPONENTS. ROUND AND METHOD WILL REMAIN THE SAME
Edited by Ozpride, 01 June 2018 - 03:18 PM.