Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Max Holiday is going to KO this roiding hippie

I must've gotten hammered last night.  I don't even remember the Cyborg fight.  I woke up on the couch thinking "Did Little Frank really get knocked out by that can?"

• Like 5

​I've said it in previous threads and Ill say it here again for everyone in the back:

A MANBUN WEARING VEGAN WILL NEVER HOLD A BELT

• Like 2

Ortega still may be roiding or worse case still benefiting from effects of roids so I'll have to pick him to win....

All I can say is thank God a guy with all finishes is fighting Max and not Frankie Edgar trying to decision his way to a title on his 5th attempt now.

• Like 4

T City ducked having this happen to him at the hands of Lil Heathen.

23m0nb8.jpg

^ Another welterweight that Jeremy MELTED.  Ortega doesn't want those hands.

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

Deep sigh.....

You can sigh until you're blue in the face.  That doesn't change the fact that Ortega straight up ducked Stephens after he knocked out Choi.  Jeremy said let's do it and the roiding hippie said he's gonna wait for a title shot.

Stephens would knock that man bun into orbit.  Brian got lucky against Little Frank and he's on steroids.

• Like 3

Your tears, lol.

Stay rustled dipchit.

Oh look another idiot that thinks I even care about Frankie Edgar... like at all.  Then dipchit I hit ALL THE DOGS Zerk liked your post.  That idiot on the previous card laid out 4 dogs he was gonna bet on.  I told him 1 out of 4 ain't bad.  1 out of 4 was exactly what happened.  The 3 losers also all got brutally knocked the **** out.

Yet Zerk is over here printing paper to the ceiling on all of these underdogs... lol yeah it's totally believable.

• Like 2

Oh look another idiot that thinks I even care about Frankie Edgar... like at all. .

I don't think you care about frankie but you sure as chit care about T-GOAT.

I missed the boat. The av i shoulda hit you up with was Ortega sending frankie's chin into orbit, lol.

I dunno if it helps at all but you weren't the only chump who thought T-GOAT would lose. At least you can take solace in that.

I don't think you care about frankie but you sure as chit care about T-GOAT.

I missed the boat. The av i shoulda hit you up with was Ortega sending frankie's chin into orbit, lol.

I dunno if it helps at all but you weren't the only chump who thought T-GOAT would lose. At least you can take solace in that.

T-GOAT... lmfao.  This dude sucks.  Little Frank is 37 years old and suffered 18 knockouts in two fights against Maynard.  Suffered a brutal will imposing in their first fight as well.

Max finna wreck this roiding beta.

Edited by gsp4lyfe
  • Like 2

Btw, "T-GOAT" has yet to win a round in the UFC. Just so we're clear here.

He gets throttled in every fight.  Diego Brandao was about to lump this idiot.

Darren Elkins would eat him alive.

• Like 1

Darren Elkins would rape dat azz.

Remember my thread about how Darren Elkins would take out McGinger? Epic thread.

• Like 2

When is this fight gonna happen you guys think ?

International Fight Week maybe ?

No.

They're going to have at least two, possibly three superfights on UFC 226. Chitty City won't even be allowed in the building for that card. lol

• Like 3

No.

They're going to have at least two, possibly three superfights on UFC 226. Chitty City won't even be allowed in the building for that card. lol

Hahahahaha good point cash

I think Dana got a crush on this guy tho

• Like 1

Only because he continues to pander to kids, which is the lowest rated demographic for UFC programming every single time.

One of their recent events, the UFC had more men aged 36-55 watching than men 18-35. Their viewers are aging. Need more children to watch. Hence, Chitty City getting pushed.

• Like 3

Only because he continues to pander to kids, which is the lowest rated demographic for UFC programming every single time.

One of their recent events, the UFC had more men aged 36-55 watching than men 18-35. Their viewers are aging. Need more children to watch. Hence, Chitty City getting pushed.

That makes sense, sadly.  Your average Joe at BWW sitting at the bar for a fight that can even carry a conversation with me... dude is like 41 and I'm 32.  I can only get my friends that make more money than me to buy big cards even if I pay for the entire spread of food, liquor and beer while they got 65 bucks on there cable bill in a 190 thousand dollar house...

Like UFC 226 if both men stay healthy is the next one that he plans to buy.  He's my best friend and he owns a boat but he doesn't give a damn about Khabib mugging Turd Ferguson or Amanda Nunes beating up some other carpet muncher that hasn't fought in two years.  Beat unmotivated Tate by decision.  The Lioness went DEEP against champion Tate.  It's very simple MMA math.

• Like 4

Hitching your wagon to different horse won't change chit. T-city will strangle that string bean

• Like 2

Hitching your wagon to different horse won't change chit. T-city will strangle that string bean

I dunno m8, maybe we should listen to cash and cc, they're the experts.

Bwahahahahaha. Like fook they are!!

• Like 3

Ortega is to smart. And new!!!!!!

Smart enough to realize he was very bony for the division and needed to build muscle mass. Agreed.

I dunno m8, maybe we should listen to cash and cc, they're the experts.

Bwahahahahaha. Like fook they are!!

I listen to cash and platinum cleg and my bum life was changed ever since

• Like 2

I must have missed that where Ortega missed a test,no longer a fan.He definitely looked a whole weight division bigger than Frankie for sure.

I see that was in 2014 an sadly a 9 mnth vacation and a hefty,incredibly massive large fine of...wait for it..............................................................2500 dollars ...roflmao,is that suppose to be a deterrent WTF,

That is why these cheat and will continue to cheat,.they start with no money,no future so there is every incentive to cheat and keep cheating.

I am sure most of these fighters cheat and are told by their trainers/team how to get around it but once in a while get caught.So afterr caught he was informed how to do a better job of not getting caught next time.

I would assume that so few get tested each time,they figure wtf go for it,low odds i get tested.

I must have missed that where Ortega missed a test,no longer a fan.He definitely looked a whole weight division bigger than Frankie for sure.

I see that was in 2014 an sadly a 9 mnth vacation and a hefty,incredibly massive large fine of...wait for it..............................................................2500 dollars ...roflmao,is that suppose to be a deterrent WTF,

That is why these cheat and will continue to cheat,.they start with no money,no future so there is every incentive to cheat and keep cheating.

I am sure most of these fighters cheat and are told by their trainers/team how to get around it but once in a while get caught.So afterr caught he was informed how to do a better job of not getting caught next time.

I would assume that so few get tested each time,they figure wtf go for it,low odds i get tested.

84i56oE.jpg