Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Vieira v nunez

Nobody is beating Amanda or Cyborg.

If Vieira can clean up her boxing a bit i think she can beat ape nunez easy

If Vieira can clean up her boxing a bit i think she can beat ape nunez easy

Well, if she improves her game then I can see her having a chance.

If she fights Amanda the way she did Cat, she will get KOd

Well, if she improves her game then I can see her having a chance.

If she fights Amanda the way she did Cat, she will get KOd

Cat destroyed ape nunez fighting the way vieira beat cat.

Amanda improved a lot since that fight m8.

We can argue that Cat lost against Ronda and Amanda smashed Ronda

I guess you didn't see the Nunes/Zingano fight.

That happened before Nunes learned to control her pace and she went full on in the first round and damn near beat Zingano through the floor of the octagon before gassing. It also happened when Zingano was unbeaten and at the top of her game. There's no comparing either nunes in that fight to the nunes now or the Zingano of that fight to the Zingano now.

Nunes would murder Viera.

I don't know how I feel about it, I do not think Nunez is as good as some people think, she was very meh before the Tate fight and since she looked great except for the not so good performance vs Valentina. Though I think Vieira is not too good either, I think people love Cat, and I can understand why, but sadly she is just not the same fighter she used to be. I hope she some day comes back but its very unlikely. 

For me the title is up between the 3 of Nunes, Vieira and Raquel Pennington. People are going to be like "Pennington?? Shes a Can" , Maybe, but it you just view her time in the UFC, she has lost 2 fights, avenged one of them and lost a split decision against Holy Holm, a split decision that really could have gone either way. She is yet to be KO'd or Submitted in the UFC and has beaten Tate, Correia and Andrade. For me she is the Rose of the division, she has learned from her defeats and could end up with that shock title win. She is 100% ahead of Vieira, in my eyes, for a title shot.

I think Nunes will either fight Cyborg or Raquel, either way, she losses her next fight. 

I don't know how I feel about it, I do not think Nunez is as good as some people think, she was very meh before the Tate fight and since she looked great except for the not so good performance vs Valentina. Though I think Vieira is not too good either, I think people love Cat, and I can understand why, but sadly she is just not the same fighter she used to be. I hope she some day comes back but its very unlikely. 

No mate. Before the Tate fight she looked like she had the potential to be a champ but needed to get control over her pace and improve her cardio.

I picked her for wbw champ long before she earned her shot.

• Like 1

Ronda will never be beat.

Joanna will never be beat.

Amanda will never be beat.

I see a pattern of people being wrong.

You are definitely right and I think some people should word this right (including myself).

When I meant 'nobody would beat Amanda or Cyborg' I meant given the current circumstances and title picture.

Ronda was indeed unbeatable by the competition she had on her radar at that time. Holm and Amanda werent on her 'path' in my opinion.

Regarding JJ, I dont have an argument.

But you are right. Everybody is beatable.

Edited by skillandpower

Ronda will never be beat.

Joanna will never be beat.

Amanda will never be beat.

I see a pattern of people being wrong.

Frankie will never be knocked out.

Pennington gets next shot either before or after cyborg vs nunes.

Pennington had gotten better, on top of that holly shouldve never fought ronda because Pennington won that fight vs holm on the diaz vs silva card a few years back, she out mma boxed holly holm.

nunes has power for 135, but she never actually got a clean one punch ko, tate was battered, ronda never even hit the mat,mcmann or Kaufmann i dont remember? was finished via sub after being dropped.

nunes is 135 joanna, pepper puncher

Cat was getting killed until Amanda gassed. That's been the only way Nunes loses. She's been pacing herself much better now, she's improved too much for the rest of the division

• Like 1