Sign in to follow this  
AndyWang

Curtis Blaydes vs Overeem official for UFC 225

Is Overrem trying to leave MMA without a single brain cell?

he keeps asking the UFC to allow him to fight the women strawweights

oU6HUvX.gif

• Like 5

If he is this ankle diver was the wrong option

Nah my point was he was KO'd into another dimension in his last fight, chap needs to give his brain time to heal

Edited by stehilton94

His striking is very elementary, and I don't think he can strongarm Overeem to the mat.

It would be hilarious if he got clipped by this nut hugger. 

"Curtis won't stand with him for one second.  He will try to bury his head in Alistair's lap and suck his d!ck the whole fight!" - Mike Perry

I just see Reem being a bad match up for Blaydes and I wonder if that got anything to do with Blaydes openly saying he was going to 'listen to Bellator' lol

Not that Blaydes didnt want this fight but I still wonder ...

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 2

I just see Reem being a bad match up for Blaydes and I wonder if that got anything to do with Blaydes openly saying he was going to 'listen to Bellator' lol

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

If we've been paying attention, the UFC likes to give you fights they think you will lose, if you try to fight out your contract.

• Like 4

What an a hole

And worse than knocking the poor little girl down, is that he seems to be saying....there, I showed you who's boss didn't i!? I never thought I could dislike that fool any more than I already did....

• Like 1

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

If we've been paying attention, the UFC likes to give you fights they think you will lose, if you try to fight out your contract.

Glad Im not the only one with this thought

And worse than knocking the poor little girl down, is that he seems to be saying....there, I showed you who's boss didn't i!? I never thought I could dislike that fool any more than I already did....

i'd like to see joe rogans reaction to that nice leg kick

His striking is very elementary, and I don't think he can strongarm Overeem to the mat.

I absolutely agree with this, and I think it's Overeem's fight to lose. We think of Overeem primarily as a striker (and he is), but his grappling is quite good as well.

That said, never underestimate Overeem's ability to do something stupid and lose a fight against an inferior opponent. I'll always remember him toying with Bigfoot for 2.5 rounds (including ragdolling the big goof to the mat at will) only to get overly ****y and end up on the wrong end of a brutal KO. We saw him swing wild punches while trying to stand in the pocket and trade with Ngannou, which isn't all that different from when he tried the same thing with Rothwell and got KTFO (obviously the Ngannou KO was worse).

• Like 2

LOL at Blaydes admitting he gonna do the same thing to Overeem he did to Hunt which is take him down and keep him there.