Sign in to follow this  
MattBoone1984

Fabricio Werdum Wants To Do Pro Wrestling & UFC Fights

Well, it looks like Fabricio Werdum is trying to stay busy! After initially saying he was meeting with WWE and was interested in doing both pro wrestling and UFC fights, the former UFC Heavyweight Champion is now claiming that he is not meeting with WWE, but still wanting to mix doing both pro wrestling and MMA. Werdum joining Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley as the next crossover star?

http://www.mmanews.com/fabricio-werdum-wanting-to-compete-in-pro-wrestling-and-mma/

Yah, it seems if he were to do Lucha Libre, the best we could hope for in terms of a "high profile" match, since everyone is in WWE, would be Josh Barnett vs. Fabricio Werdum in a fake wrestling match. #Yawn

fight Barnett after getting touched by Volk

Werdum won't even be successful in UFC this weekend, wrestling is outta the picture.

Odds are dropping too rightfully so.

• Like 1

You don't think he'll beat Volkov? C'monnn!! lol. I think he'll get the "W," although I will admit Volkov is a beast. Looking forward to the Blachowicz-Manuwa fight, too.

Werdum won't even be successful in UFC this weekend, wrestling is outta the picture.

• Like 1

I tried to help.

You don't think he'll beat Volkov? C'monnn!! lol. I think he'll get the "W," although I will admit Volkov is a beast. 

Kermit Frog with Tea

• Like 1