Sign in to follow this  
Mandy-S

Tips for good UFC fights?

That's two thirsty posts in one thread.

Time to abandon this thread. Save what's left of your dignity, son.

• Like 3

That's two thirsty posts in one thread.

Time to abandon this thread. Save what's left of your dignity, son.

Thanks for the sugestion

I have embarrassed myself enough already.

• Like 1

Initiation programme? Buttercup? I feel like that new kid in class now lol. I better go hide my lunchmoney! :)

I was speaking in the diminutive because you ARE the new kid in class. If you do some reading, you'll find that there is a running joke on the boards pertaining to alternate accounts (members faking other members out pretending to be a new poster). So, if you're not an alt, I apologize and welcome. However, prepare to not be taken too seriously until you've been here for some time if that's the case.

• Like 1

Cole posting in same thread with 2 different female accounts. This isn't the worst attention seeking we've seen but it's close.

• Like 6

Cole posting in same thread with 2 different female accounts. This isn't the worst attention seeking we've seen but it's close.

Pretty sure megasoup will end up banging both of coles alts.

• Like 3

I think being an active member of the ufc fight club forum will impress him enough  B)

Membership in the UFC Fight Club Free Forum is an undeniable game changer.

You are trying to impress someone you are seeing ? lol

Look, you seem cute and sweet and if the guy you are seeing isnt impress with your smile and your eyes then he probably doesnt like women lol

I couldnt careless if my girl follows MMA or not as long as she let me watch it.

I'm ashamed to even tell my girlfriend I like MMA. No troll true story

Edited by King_Can!
  • Like 2

Initiation programme? Buttercup? I feel like that new kid in class now lol. I better go hide my lunchmoney! :)

so, are u cut or uncut?  serious question, vertFTW needs to know.

and oh yeah before he asks, do you pee sitting down?

Edited by -idyb-

over/under 11 dic pics you received?

i sent her my 8 foot c0ck the other day. i think she liked it.  she said it brings me luck

Edited by -idyb-

*BEG* I did my reading. What you wrote in that topic about me was ugly and uncalled for. I’m not simple or looking for attention. I’m reserved and polite in a new environment. I’m not a girl because I look into a man’s interests instead of wearing a little dress lol? That makes me lacking in fundamental areas of attractiveness does it? Well, the way I see it, women that have to resort to skimpy outfits to impress guys are the ones lacking something. Anyway, I’ll just stay in this topic for now. My point was to learn something, not prove myself to others or have silly online fights. Thanks again to you guys giving me pointers. I learned a lot already! :)

• Like 2

Fer reel doe..

If you don't find somebody running their mouth about you somewhere on this forum, you're a can. You should feel honored.

• Like 2

Fer reel doe..

If you don't find somebody running their mouth about you somewhere on this forum, you're a can. You should feel honored.

honestly I'm yet to find someone brave enough to,try

• Like 1

Fer reel doe..

• Like 3

You are one of the canliest posters. Always backing aussies who end up turning into some of the biggest cans in ufc history. You got lucky with Whitaker, enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 1

You are by far the thirstiest dude here.

Where is Bobby Boucher when you need him?

Get this man some shaman blessed glacier water, fast!

• Like 1

*BEG* I did my reading. What you wrote in that topic about me was ugly and uncalled for. I’m not simple or looking for attention. I’m reserved and polite in a new environment. I’m not a girl

Couldnt have said it better myself

You are one of the canliest posters. Always backing aussies who end up turning into some of the biggest cans in ufc history. You got lucky with Whitaker, enjoy it while it lasts.

Gollywog please. There isn't one Aussie I've backed that would be in the worst 50 UFC fighters of all time.

• Like 2

Gollywog please. There isn't one Aussie I've backed that would be in the worst 50 UFC fighters of all time.

You weren't a fan of King Perosh?

• Like 1

*BEG* I did my reading. What you wrote in that topic about me was ugly and uncalled for. I’m not simple or looking for attention. I’m reserved and polite in a new environment. I’m not a girl because I look into a man’s interests instead of wearing a little dress lol? That makes me lacking in fundamental areas of attractiveness does it? Well, the way I see it, women that have to resort to skimpy outfits to impress guys are the ones lacking something. Anyway, I’ll just stay in this topic for now. My point was to learn something, not prove myself to others or have silly online fights. Thanks again to you guys giving me pointers. I learned a lot already! :)

tenor.gif?itemid=5297462

Remember that time he got knocked dead in like seven seconds?

nope!

• Like 2

Just got home and it looks like I won’t be seeing mr. mma again. The whole thing still got me to meet you guys though. You’re an interesting bunch lol. Two people added me as a friend and I got some great help on a subject I knew absolutely nothing about. Thank you so much! If you ever need advice on photography or need your wedding pics taken just let me know ;)

• Like 1

oh snap. just like that, she's leaving her man for cashfl0w.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Lol, I think I’ll focus on other things than a new man for a while.

u sure? he's 6 foot 5, has a vast amount of mma knowledge, and has accumulated a closet full of air jordans.  that is quite a force to be reckoned with

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 5

Also, if you're a woman posting on any forum, you need to take pics holding a piece of paper with your username and said forum name on it.

Too many virgin cuckazoids running around.

• Like 3

Lmao you should really consider a career in stand up

Stop flirting with me. I like Cash and bros don't take other bros transvestites.

• Like 2

“BEG likes this”

you don’t say lol

No need to fight over it. You gents can both get a pie. There's plenty to go around.
  • Like 1

No need to fight over it. You gents can both get a pie. There's plenty to go around.

im thinking a spitroast might be well in order here

• Like 1

Fellow forum members need to quit commenting on this thread, let it die. Mandy S is a dude. Don't feed the trolls.

• Like 1