Sign in to follow this  
Mandy-S

Tips for good UFC fights?

Queef combo breaker!

This was the most entertaining thread on the forum, and then you showed up and drown it in tears. Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

Queef combo breaker!

This was the most entertaining thread on the forum, and then you showed up and drown it in tears. Thanks a lot.

tew late homie

you lose again :lol:

losing sucks huh? LEL!

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any gayer. Now we have two chicks pretending to be dudes arguing.

Edited by America
  • Like 7

I take 1 week off the forums and somehow the female occupation have seem to doubled in that time without any fights on tv.

How?

• Like 1

I take 1 week off the forums and somehow the female occupation have seem to doubled in that time without any fights on tv.

How ?

The only pie I can tolerate is lemon merengue with a graham cracker crust. Or coconut cream with a graham cracker crust. I can't stand traditional crust. It is rare to find one done well and all I taste is lard and dough. It's gross. I don't eat apple pie because I hate cinnamon. I'm a picky eater.

• Like 1

The only pie I can tolerate is lemon merengue with a graham cracker crust. Or coconut cream with a graham cracker crust. I can't stand traditional crust. It is rare to find one done well and all I taste is lard and dough. It's gross. I don't eat apple pie because I hate cinnamon. I'm a picky eater.

Isn't that like saying I don't eat bananas because I hate oranges?

Just don't add cinnamon....

• Like 1

Isn't that like saying I don't eat bananas because I hate oranges?

Just don't add cinnamon....

You can't find an apple pie without cinnamon in it, they go together. And I'm not making my own. Because I hate pie. Lol

You can't find an apple pie without cinnamon in it, they go together. And I'm not making my own. Because I hate pie. Lol

Lol, seriously?

North Americans are weird.  Apple pie needeth no cinnamon.

You wouldn't hate it because you'd make it without cinnamon.

Anyway. I'm sure IDYB will be along soon to lower the tone again so I'll see myself out.

• Like 2

The only pie I can tolerate is lemon merengue with a graham cracker crust. Or coconut cream with a graham cracker crust.

youre all about the crusty cream pie eh?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Oh and the consistency of the apples. All mushy. The texture of them in my mouth is simply unbearable.

aint nothing wrong with a little warm apple pie

184015__pie_l.jpg

Mandy = Begs daughter

Lol no.

My daughter has been taught that throwing yourself at a man is not an attractive look on a woman. That if you have to conduct "research" to get his attention that you're probably trying way to hard. I can't think of a way to chase a man off faster than that. It kinda reeks of desperation. A smart woman would ask HIM questions about his interests. Place him in a position to lead. Learn from him. And she would also know that if you have to go through all that work JUST to get his attention, then maybe he's just not that into you. I don't raise idiots. She's not my daughter. Lmfao.

Edited by *BEG*

Sorry honey, could you repeat that? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of that overexposed blue filter shaving the years off.

• Like 2

Sorry honey, could you repeat that? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of that overexposed blue filter shaving the years off.

lol

• Like 1

While we're commenting on each other's beauty, let's take a minute to study how hunky I am in my AV.

• Like 2

You hear filters? Is that in addition to the voices?

• Like 1

While we're commenting on each other's beauty, let's take a minute to study how hunky I am in my AV.

Who is that? It's not you, is it?

Who is that? It's not you, is it?

You're goddamn right it's me.

You can say it. We all know I'm beautiful.

• Like 1