Sign in to follow this  
Mandy-S

Tips for good UFC fights?

You're goddamn right it's me.

You can say it. We all know I'm beautiful.

I thought you were a tall, slim build...

• Like 1

Cashflow, if that’s you, you have really kind eyes. That’s a good feature to have.

He has a criminal record lol

• Like 1

He has a criminal record lol

That's right. And somebody like me will hold you down and **** you, if you get arrested.

So keep your nose clean, boy.

• Like 2

Who is that? It's not you, is it?

no it isnt. its another member here though. cant remember who just off the top of my head

• Like 1

no it isnt. its another member here though. cant remember who just off the top of my head

It's me, you asswipe.
  • Like 1

It's me, you asswipe.

u mean to tell me that a guy whos welched every friendly forum bet in existance has the integgerty to post selfies on here?    yeah thats a good one

ive seen that one posted here before. im 99% sure that wasnt from you.

• Like 1

u mean to tell me that a guy whos welched every friendly forum bet in existance has the integgerty to post selfies on here? yeah thats a good one

ive seen that one posted here before. im 99% sure that wasnt from you.

You're just angry because you aren't pretty enough to put up a selfie, and you don't have two trannies making catty remarks at each other over your creampies.
  • Like 2

You're just angry because you aren't pretty enough to put up a selfie, and you don't have two trannies making catty remarks at each other over your creampies.

ive put up plenty of selfies in the cajonas thread bruh

Edited by -idyb-

ive put up plenty of selfies in the cajonas thread bruh

I'm not into exchanging photos with men, brah. No thanks.

Jerking off men isn't a job dummy

PKCq2vR.jpg

well heres my pay stub from the last 2 weeks i blacked out all the personal stuff cause i dont want my personal or financial chit making its way on the internet who knows what people can do with it

been a slow month but its going to pick up soon. just had a few days off so i feel rejuvenated again.

but seriously i would figure that everybody on this place who has grown up and moved out of moms basement would have a job.  i mean if you dont have one, i couldnt imagine why one would rather spend their time on some random internet forum when clearly they have alot more important issues and matters that they should be taking care of first and foremost. thats just my perspective on it anyways, but who knows?

what do you do anyways do you work from home? ur always on here at any time of day so i figure u must be balling from home or something.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Omfg. This has to be the funniest post I've read in a long time. I haven't even had my morning coffee yet and I'm laughing out loud. This is a big deal because I have zero sense of humour before my morning coffee. Lol

• Like 1

sorry i meant a tranny fight!

There are two verified women here that I know of. Myself and Nikki. And we get along just fine.

i dont believe u. c*ck pics or it never happened.

i sent u mine!

It's me, you asswipe.

at least Prozacnation and Rumbin are using that a/v as well. probably even more in the pay-to-post forum. must be some kind of running joke of whoever originally posted that picture.

cc209 needs to get in on this too. cashfl0w mania is sweeping the forum

• Like 1

It's actually Fat Proz's selfie. lol.. He talks like he's a pimp, but he's a fat Mexican grocery store baker, who does nothing but go to UFC events by himself.

• Like 2