America

2018 NFL Thread

Would like to see the Raiders sign Richard Sherman, if the 49ers don't sign him first.

You think he'll be the same man after an achilles injury?

• Like 1

You think he'll be the same man after an achilles injury?

I would still take a chance on him. Unfortunately, he signed with the 49ers. Probably didn't want to be on the same team with Crabtree.

Vikings going to sign cousins for 27 mil a year. I would rather take my chances with Keenum for half that money but still happy.

• Like 2

idyb is a packer for life but this year he's gunning for the seahawks

Classicboxer is a Raider for life. See what I did there?

ODB jr smoking blunts and smashing lines of coke while smashing randoms in Europe? What a legend

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

Classicboxer is a Raider for life. See what I did there?

not really because im a fake football fan and i dont know much of anything about it other than the fact that they obviously stole the name of the game from the rest of the world because they couldnt come up with something more appropriate to call it.

first of all, its not a ball because a ball is round, and only one guy on the team ever uses their foot to do anything but run around, and they throw an oval to somebody and  run around for 4-5 seconds and then go to commercials for 5 minutes, rinse and repeat for 4 hours, and the only time people even watch it is just to watch commercials and the half time show at the superbowl just so they can have an excuse to splurge on a brand new tv,  get drunk and have some bro time with their buddies and have a barbeque in february and not be stuck having to listen to the woman nag at them while being forced to sit through the latest episode of jersey shore or the real housewives with them.

thats the extent of my american 'foot' 'ball' knowledge, but i do know im a packer for life and a part time seahawks fan and thats all that matters.

Edited by -idyb-

Dolphins are gonna be releasing Suh.

From highest paid defense player to the Dolphins not even wanting you. Smh.

• Like 1

The Bears are going to be straight up bad again this year!

We're coming for that strap in 2035 though. We're all about that rebuilding process, baby!

• Like 2

Browns are making more moves than Uhaul.

Trying to win 3 games this year.

Plus they still have a chit ton of cap space and more drafts.

Green and Gold all the way! Hate those damn ****birds though.

not really because im a fake football fan and i dont know much of anything about it other than the fact that they obviously stole the name of the game from the rest of the world because they couldnt come up with something more appropriate to call it.

first of all, its not a ball because a ball is round, and only one guy on the team ever uses their foot to do anything but run around, and they throw an oval to somebody and  run around for 4-5 seconds and then go to commercials for 5 minutes, rinse and repeat for 4 hours, and the only time people even watch it is just to watch commercials and the half time show at the superbowl just so they can have an excuse to splurge on a brand new tv,  get drunk and have some bro time with their buddies and have a barbeque in february and not be stuck having to listen to the woman nag at them while being forced to sit through the latest episode of jersey shore or the real housewives with them.

thats the extent of my american 'foot' 'ball' knowledge, but i do know im a packer for life and a part time seahawks fan and thats all that matters.

Dude, if you think you can legit like the Packers AND the Seahawks you need to do some more looking into it hah. I'd be happy to supply you with numerous reasons to hate on the chit Birds if you like :)

They don't not want him for any lack of skills, they don't want him because he has a huge contract and they have little cap space. DTs are in really high demand and Suh still is one of the best. He'll be paid well regardless of where he plays. Not that I like the guy, he's a prick, but that's the way the league market is.

Dude, if you think you can legit like the Packers AND the Seahawks you need to do some more looking into it hah. I'd be happy to supply you with numerous reasons to hate on the chit Birds if you like :)

not going to happen brah i hate them all!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

actuallly this does kind of suck

Edited by -idyb-

They don't not want him for any lack of skills, they don't want him because he has a huge contract and they have little cap space. DTs are in really high demand and Suh still is one of the best. He'll be paid well regardless of where he plays. Not that I like the guy, he's a prick, but that's the way the league market is.

Damn, looks like the 'Fins can't get a break on Suh. For whatever arcane NFL salary cap reasons, even getting rid of him will cost them $22.2 million against the cap hah.

Edited by Yerbo

Plus they still have a chit ton of cap space and more drafts.

Green and Gold all the way! Hate those damn ****birds though.

Homeboy up in here queefin!

• Like 1

Philly traded Torrey Smith to the Panthers for a promising starting caliber corner Daryl Worley. Worley just so happens to be from Philly, so he will fit in for sure. As far as Torrey, I hate to see him go because of how well he played in the playoffs leading to the Superbowl win. After this trade I would expect to see one of the former corners on the team be traded or released.

Philly also traded the Seahawks a 5th round pick and a practice squad wide receive Marcus Johnson (which is basically nothing) for pro bowl defensive end Michael Bennett and a 7th round pick. Philly's defensive line was already stacked to the ceiling, adding Bennett just makes the line rotation that Schwartz runs, even better. Now there are rumors swirling that the Eagles may sign Michael's brother Martellus, if Trey Burton leaves in free agency.

Chit is already getting lit! Can't wait til the start of the season already.

Edited by Druncle_Polo

I'll take him.

Teddy is a decent QB but he will never be great. He can't accurately throw a deep ball.

I guess the Jets were in the running for Cousins and came up lame. Gotta go with who's left after that I guess.

Who is the Bears quarterback again?

I feel like my mind blocked out last season. The rape every week was so bad that my mind blacked it out.

Who is the Bears quarterback again?

I feel like my mind blocked out last season. The rape every week was so bad that my mind blacked it out.

Trubisky

• Like 1

Pllleeeeaassseeeee let Baltimore sign Crabtree tomorrow!!!!

That's how awful we are on offense right now, I'm begging for Michael Crabtree to sign.

• Like 1

I guess the Jets were in the running for Cousins and came up lame. Gotta go with who's left after that I guess.

They should have went after AJ McCarron imo. The bills got him for $5 mil a year
  • Like 1

Crabtree is a good red zone or possession receiver still. He lost a step though so doesn't quite have the speed that he used to have.