America

2018 NFL Thread

just heard on the news, it's official ... the Rams are the1st team in NFL history

to have male cheerleaders ... another reason not to watch

just heard on the news, it's official ... the Rams are the1st team in NFL history

to have male cheerleaders ... another reason not to watch

they are just snacks for Suh to chew on, mate
  • Like 2

Vikings signed pro bowler Sheldon Richardson. That D Line is going to be scary next year.

I'm not at all sold on Cousins but if he performs well I'd say it's between the Viqueens and the Rams for NFC winner.

I'm not at all sold on Cousins but if he performs well I'd say it's between the Viqueens and the Rams for NFC winner.

I think he's good but not worth 28 mil a year.

This is one of the dumbest rules Ive ever seen. So a RB can't lower his head and run through a line? Good luck officiating this.

Playing Rule Article 8: It is a foul if a player lowers his head to initiate and make contact with his helmet against an opponent. The player may be disqualified. Applies to any player anywhere on the field.

I'm confused, why do teams keep signing Geno Smith? He's terrible

He played for WVU and I don't even like the mother fu*ker.

• Like 2

Ravens sign RG3 as a backup.

I don't even wanna football this year. If we don't get Calvin Ridley in the draft I may show up to Baltimore games just to take a knee outside the stadium in protest

• Like 1

So 16 people from the Bronco's are dead after a semi ran a stop sign and smashed through their bus.

Edited by -idyb-

This is one of the dumbest rules Ive ever seen. So a RB can't lower his head and run through a line? Good luck officiating this.

Playing Rule Article 8: It is a foul if a player lowers his head to initiate and make contact with his helmet against an opponent. The player may be disqualified. Applies to any player anywhere on the field.

Wtf... RIP power backs. I guess its all catches out of the backfield now

The Seahawks are going to be so bad this year. They lost Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Jimmy Graham, Cliff Avril, and possibly Kam Chancellor. Plus Earl Thomas wants out

• Like 1

The Seahawks are going to be so bad this year. They lost Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Jimmy Graham, Cliff Avril, and possibly Kam Chancellor. Plus Earl Thomas wants out

Dusted the old jersey off for a beer run today. It was RIP in peace in the making from that decision not to run GOATshawn from the 1 yardline.

New kickoff rules

Players on the kicking team will no longer be allowed to get a running start.

Eight of the 11 players on the receiving team must start the kickoff in the "setup zone," between 10-15 yards from the kicking tee, meaning only three players can be back deep to receive the kick.

Players in the "setup zone" may not block until after the ball has touched the ground or has been caught.

Players are no longer allowed to link up in blocking wedges.

The kicking team must spread its players across the field evenly, with five men lined up on either side of the ball.

Those rules won't help safety at all

if they wanted more safety for kickoffs they'd only allow 1 or so per quarter...auto starts on the 20 would be fine with me...I don't even watch the kickoffs b/c most of the time commercial breaks come right after

yip. dumb rule. might as well just restart the game from the 20 yard line if they really are that worried

• Like 1

should I go to 49ers/Cowboys preseason game or will it not be the usual atmosphere? I'll be in SanFran august 10

should I go to 49ers/Cowboys preseason game or will it not be the usual atmosphere? I'll be in SanFran august 10

do it

Since you don't get many opportunities to go it may be worth it but none of the starters will be playing.

The overall game won't be anywhere near regular season football, but if you like to watch individual players, it's interesting.

(CNN)The Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles' White House visit has been canceled due to the controversy over standing for the National Anthem at NFL games, President Donald Trump announced Monday.

"The Philadelphia Eagles are unable to come to the White House with their full team to be celebrated tomorrow," Trump said in a statement. "They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country. The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation, but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better."

The Tennessee Titans are winning the Super Bowl.  Not even Tom Brady and his nano drones flying around stealing plays will be able to stop us.

The Tennessee Titans are winning the Super Bowl.  Not even Tom Brady and his nano drones flying around stealing plays will be able to stop us.

nfl-announcers-4-jon-gruden-011416-espn-

• Like 1

Chancellor is forced to retire due to a neck injury.