Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Mandy-S

this might be the greatest vert thread in the history of all great vert threads

• Like 2

Vert, my dear. It's probably time to hang up your Super Sleuth costume. Your most recent foray into the field ended disastrously. You can still wear it when you have your afternoon milk and cookies, so all is not lost.

• Like 5

Vert, my dear. It's probably time to hang up your Super Sleuth costume. Your most recent foray into the field ended disastrously. You can still wear it when you have your afternoon milk and cookies, so all is not lost.

Actually I was one of the first to call out all the fishy ALT activity going on without any of the mod forensics tools.

Actually I was one of the first to call out all the fishy ALT activity going on without any of the mod forensics tools.

You were THE most staunch proponent of my being Cole. Cause, you know, it's obvious from the posting style and all. And sober didn't need any forensics tools. Lol.

You still don't truly know what happened there, do you. Haha

• Like 3

Interesting considering the account has the exact same IP that BEG has been using forever and we knew the second she posted.  

You were sitting around thinking a simpleton like Cole had gotten one over on us.  

• Like 6

Seriously take this idiot's thread making privileges away

• Like 3

Interesting considering the account has the exact same IP that BEG has been using forever and we knew the second she posted.  

You were sitting around thinking a simpleton like Cole had gotten one over on us.  

shut up.  she's still Cole to me.

• Like 7

lol I didnt think anything..I was just following along for the ****s and giggles. lol @ you

She's very wordy. But I don't feel she writes like a woman would. The posts are written like someone wants to be taken as a girl and is simulating how a simpleton girl might write. They don't feel genuine at all. Someone without any social media presence, with a self proclaimed aversion wouldn't post their picture on a public forum, period. Even IF one were to believe she's actually seeking information, she doesn't need a pic to do that. That's classic attention whoring behaviour. I should know. Sheesh.

No woman is gonna go through all that to impress a guy she's seeing. Any woman knows all you gotta do is throw on a little black dress, some heels, squirt a few shots of perfume and show up with basic conversation skills and throw in some enthusiasm for good measure and he's impressed. No guy is going to come to a make or break conclusion based on a girls knowledge of MMA. So she's either lacking in another fundamental area of attractiveness (appearance, intellect, has 4 kids and 5 baby daddies) that she's desperate to compensate for, oooorrrrrrr...

She's an alt.

• Like 3

I didn't care enough to bother, but I bet if you Google image search that photo, you'll find it.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 2

It's definitely a dude. I would bet my life on it.

meh. i'd still lay the pipe to her. or him. probably a him. whatever.

but man, that face. might have to wrap a canadian flag around that one and f*ck her for my country

gotta be an alt.  nobody comes on here to make their first post saying theyre not after attention, but use their name and actual picture in a forum full of random mouth breathers. this would be like the last place youd stop off at if ur trying to get attention and meet people i figure.   im surprised megasoup hasnt chased "her" off the forums already.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

SnP left a borderline creepy comment also. Dude is a thirstball.

I think he was just trying to be kind. But I do question his taste. Seriously.

"THAT smile, THOSE eyes!" Lol

(Love ya buddy...but you can do better than that.)

SnP left a borderline creepy comment also. Dude is a thirstball.

SkillnPower will bang anything! I respect that

• Like 3

Nevermind, way too much info anyway

Nah, you were married to a woman for a few years. No kids. Like photography, want to be a photographer.

We're keeping that post.

Doubtful. Cole isn't articulate enough.

cole was always wordy, and I don't think it gets more articulate than TICKLE_MONSTER
  • Like 2

cole was always wordy, and I don't think it gets more articulate than TICKLE_MONSTER

Cole couldn't spell articulate. 

• Like 4

I love it when new posters happen to "stumble" across this obscure subforum with ease.

Do you wake up every morning, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "How much of a fuϲkwit can I be today?"

• Like 7

I love it when new posters happen to "stumble" across this obscure subforum with ease.

And yet, it is so easy to do.

1) Go to UFC.com

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the front page

3) Notice the words "Fight Club" and click out of curiosity.

4) Read random words that say things like "attn Cash"

5) Click out of curiosity, again

6) Read something so outrageous that you feel compelled to join the discussion

That's pretty much how I discovered the forum back in '10 or '11. My first post was to call out Shady_Champ for ignoring the points people were trying to make by calling them 11ers and telling them that therir opinion didn't matter because they were new posters. He called me an 11er and told me my opinion didn't matter because I was a new poster.

The point is that, if you, the resident forum window licker can stumble upon this forum, anyone can find their way here. You would have figured this out on your own if you want to a top 20 American university instead of a Mexican diploma mill.

• Like 5