Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Mandy-S

Do you wake up every morning, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "How much of a fuϲkwit can I be today?"

Hey, that's your buddy. You're the one that won't ban him because he talks to you about crypto currency.

• Like 7

Hey, that's your buddy. You're the one that won't ban him because he talks to you about crypto currency.

He talks to himself about crypto at this point.  Everyone but Jason H. bailed.  

• Like 3

He talks to himself about crypto at this point.  Everyone but Jason H. bailed.  

you guys got rekd on your ****ty predictions or ran off the board for trying to scam other posters(canpass).

And yet, it is so easy to do.

1) Go to UFC.com

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the front page

3) Notice the words "Fight Club" and click out of curiosity.

4) Read random words that say things like "attn Cash"

5) Click out of curiosity, again

6) Read something so outrageous that you feel compelled to join the discussion

That's pretty much how I discovered the forum back in '10 or '11. My first post was to call out Shady_Champ for ignoring the points people were trying to make by calling them 11ers and telling them that therir opinion didn't matter because they were new posters. He called me an 11er and told me my opinion didn't matter because I was a new poster.

The point is that, if you, the resident forum window licker can stumble upon this forum, anyone can find their way here. You would have figured this out on your own if you want to a top 20 American university instead of a Mexican diploma mill.

i hate to break it to u bud but ur still an 11er, therefore it doesnt matter what your opinion is

the-rock-gif-9.gif

• Like 1

sober b knows that vert is my retarded ally, and he he attacks vert, its going to escalate into the great forum war. i will have no choice but to invade him harder than the vietnamese did to austria during the Great Iwo Jima Turkey Shoot of 1812

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

i hate to break it to u bud but ur still an 11er, therefore it doesnt matter what your opinion is

the-rock-gif-9.gif

Yeah, but you're a 17er. 12er's daughter outranks you, her giggle chits get more likes than your posts.

• Like 4

im the p5p best 17er on the forums

then again thats probably because im the only one

• Like 1

interesting observation bro...we will need to investigate that....I smell moderator corruption.

Lmao dont quit your day job

• Like 2

oh lol you lookin' to get into it again bro?

After our last 10-6 round ive realised conversing with you is meaningless, youve shown youre incapable of keeping up with fairly basic concepts, and literally everyone here owns you. Ill prob drop a deuce on you from time to time when im bored but otherwise no thankyou.

• Like 3

After our last 10-6 round ive realised conversing with you is meaningless, youve shown youre incapable of keeping up with fairly basic concepts, and literally everyone here owns you. Ill prob drop a deuce on you from time to time when im bored but otherwise no thankyou.

Sounds like a duck to me

• Like 2

just you wait. i think vert is gonna come back in the end of the next round with a hail mary. bank on it

• Like 1

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/user/476238-oso/

yeah, lol

Latest Visitors

DifficultFickleBarbet-max-1mb.gif

What is your obsession with every new or not so new poster that happens to appear? Are you that damaged by the whole BEG isn't BEG but is thing? Dude get a grip
  • Like 2

What is your obsession with every new or not so new poster that happens to appear? Are you that damaged by the whole BEG isn't BEG but is thing? Dude get a grip

i think vert is just a curious george.   thats just how he operates. judging by some of his topics it seems as if he cant find his inner peace here unless he knows who everybody is and everything about them, including their pant sizes, if they pee standing up or sitting down, or if they are cut or uncut.  

though i could be wrong and he might be working for the CIA, and building a profile on every one of us to dig up the kind of dirt on us that the NSA doesn't know about yet.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i think vert is just a curious george.   thats just how he operates. judging by some of his topics it seems as if he cant find his inner peace here unless he knows who everybody is and everything about them, including their pant sizes, if they pee standing up or sitting down, or if they are cut or uncut.  

though i could be wrong and he might be working for the CIA, and building a profile on every one of us to dig up the kind of dirt on us that the NSA doesn't know about yet.

Hey that's my job. 

• Like 3

On an average day, how many paint chips would you say you consume?

You are just mad cuz I caught one of your alts. lol

You are just mad cuz I caught one of your alts. lol

omg you caught an alt! On a internet forum! Especially UFC fight forum wow you're so intuitive

omg you caught an alt! On a internet forum! Especially UFC fight forum wow you're so intuitive

Cash wasnt expecting that to happen so quickly.

Now that I'm around its going to be really hard to get a alt account established.

You will need to either have perfect posting form and not give the alt away or get help from the mods.

Now that I'm around its going to be really hard to get a alt account established.

You will need to either have perfect posting form and not give the alt away or get help from the mods.

Have you been huffing paint again?

Where is your guardian right now?

• Like 1

Have you been huffing paint again?

Where is your guardian right now?

Why were you lurking on a recently open account (Dec18th) with like 2 posts? Please explain.

• Like 1

I don't get this comment at all

Why would cashflow be lurking on a brand new account? Its clearly another one of his alts.

• Like 1

Any new status updates on this account or potentially some new alt accounts created?

• Like 1

you need help, like serious therapy.
  • Like 2

Any new status updates on this account or potentially some new alt accounts created?

If it is an alt I know whose it is.  

• Like 1

This forum is a **** mess

just like the good old days

That's true! I mean, with way less people...a smaller mess if you will, but still a mess. Lol Edited by *BEG*