Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Volkov - Official Discussion Thread

Liverpool confirmed Sunday May 27th. Till wants Wonderboy.

Fight night headliner, Wonderboy? Anyone see that as realistic? Colby the **** weasel **** grass ain't gonna have the cojones to come over here. Robbie, Masvidal?

Bisping wants on but would be Co main. Passing the UK touch onto the Gorrila.

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

Liverpool confirmed Sunday May 27th. Till wants Wonderboy.

Love Liverpool, love UFC.

I'll be there.

Love Liverpool, love UFC.

I'll be there.

fook i'll be in Manchester from the 18th of may till the 25th LOL

I'm booking me hotel up. Glad I jogged on the so poorly organised London. I Ain't missing this one. Getting messy in Scouse land with the Dutchgirl!

Fred you gotta extend the trip or you've only got the weigh ins and Q and A to go to if it's a late flight. Your 30 miles away! You in Europe?

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

I'm booking me hotel up. Glad I jogged on the so poorly organised London. I Ain't missing this one. Getting messy in Scouse land with the Dutchgirl!

Fred you gotta extend the trip or you've only got the weigh ins and Q and A to go to if it's a late flight. Your 30 miles away! You in Europe?

I'm from The Netherlands ,gonna visit my cousin and wife in Manchester with my 3yo son and we're going to Snowdonia ,i could extend and buy tickets but the problem is my son can't speak english and they're not really used to babysit. this might be a problem lol.

Just curious, UFC.com says that the Prelims are on BT Sport, BT Sport does not have them on the tv guide, just the main event? Am I right in saying only way to watch prelims is Fight pass?

Just curious, UFC.com says that the Prelims are on BT Sport, BT Sport does not have them on the tv guide, just the main event? Am I right in saying only way to watch prelims is Fight pass?

the entire event is on fp

Starts on BT Sports 2 at 7pm so I guess they're missing a couple of early premiums.

http://sport.bt.com/live-on-bt-sport-01364117948039#?category=ufc

• Like 1

nothing screams for a reason for me to order fight pass more than this card

You're both assuming that I subscribe to a tv service like Sky or Plusnet. Or that I'm a BT customer.

I don't subscribe and BT is not available in my home town, we have a local telephone provider unlike the rest of the country, Kingston Communications.

#thisishull

My issue is that I pay a subscription to fight pass and I can't watch the entirety of a fight pass only card. This is ridiculous.

Oh this quality football I get thrown in? I did mention that mma is the only sport I watch.

Unlimited wireless broadband + Netflix + Now TV + fight pass + **** tv license (which I also resent but that's another story.)

I'll be damned if I'll pay for more subscriptions on top of that.

Jeesus! Does hull have broadband yet or are you still on dialup?

Who's going to this then?

Not me and I’m home. If the card was decent I would have contemplated flying down to London for it but nah.
  • Like 1

Jeesus! Does hull have broadband yet or are you still on dialup?

Multiple wireless internet service providers are available.

BT is not available.

KC is the only wired option we have. They offer light speed and it's one of the fastest in the country. Fifty times faster than the UK average speed.

Edited by Denizen

Sosnovsky was about to die due to gas out by interview

Dude speaks for 3 minutes, hardy turns to translator, translator says, "He said thank you."

• Like 2

Dude speaks for 3 minutes, hardy turns to translator, translator says, "He said thank you."

He thanked specific people by name. A bunch of them.