Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Saudi Arabia To Build Biggest Football Stadium In The World In Iraq

Stadium_web.jpg

Saudi Arabia’s King Salman has promised to build Iraq the biggest football stadium in the world.

The pledge comes after a friendly match between the two countries last week and is a sign of the ongoing improvement in relations between the two nations, who’ve been at loggerheads for decades.

King Salman made the promise of a 135,000 capacity stadium in Baghdad during a phone call with Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi on Monday.

Saudi Arabia lost 4-1 to Iraq in the first friendly match between the two countries in nearly four decades.

Haider al-Abadi said to Arab News:

"I have received a phone call from the King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdul Aziz.

He hailed Iraqi’s victory (in the friendly match between the two sides last week) and expressed his preparedness and commitment to expanding positive relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia at different levels — economical, commercial, communal, cultural – at all levels that are of interest for the two countries.

He also offered Saudi Arabia’s contribution to build a main stadium in Iraq that accommodates 100,000 people. We have welcomed the initiative and it was proposed today to the Cabinet."

alrayyan_top.jpg

Saudi Arabia is wooing Iraq as part of an effort to restrict the growing regional influence of Iran and the economic benefits it offers.

The new stadium will eclipse the current largest stadium in the country, Basra Sport City, which hold 65,000 people.

Iraq have not hosted competitive international football matches for most of the last 30 years, ever since its 1990 invasion of Kuwait triggered an embargo.

It was lifted briefly in 2012, but a power outage during a match against Jordan, in the Iraqi Kurdish capital of Erbil, led Fifa to reinstate it.

Fifa will decide whether to lift the ban later.

We're athletically superior to Europe in every way though.

So we get to choose the names for sports. That's just the way it works.

• Like 6

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Lol. The only thing you're athletically superior at is competitive eating.

• Like 4

We have black people.

Nuff said.  

We're actually better at both competitive eating and sports.

Don't bring the soccer argument either, as Murica doesn't even care about having good field fairies.

We have black people.

Nuff said.  

So does England, but they still get sent back from the Olympics in a body bag.

• Like 3

So does England, but they still get sent back from the Olympics in a body bag.

Good point.  

I should have said we have black people who were essentially bred to be big and strong.

See 1:20

• Like 1

I'd say they hold their own considering the population.  They ain't no Grenada though

http://www.medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:2016

Medal per capita doesn't mean chit. Everyone sends the same number of athletes. If population was all that mattered then China would dominate. 

We're genetically superior. 

• Like 1

Medal per capita doesn't mean chit. Everyone sends the same number of athletes. If population was all that mattered then China would dominate. 

We're genetically superior. 

lol, China and India always bring that argument down the fooken cans.  :lol:

• Like 2

Dude, vert is American. As was Cole.

Please re-consider this stance.

Every great society needs an underclass to shine our shoes and pick up our trash.

• Like 3

Dude, vert is American. As was Cole.

Please re-consider this stance.

Vert lives in Mexico, and Cole was Canadian.
  • Like 5

lol, China and India always bring that argument down the fooken cans.  :lol:

India focuses their sheer numbers on dominating the call center industry. They recognize their strengths and play to them. That's a lesson the betas in Europe should note for themselves.

• Like 3

Vert lives in Mexico, and Cole was Canadian.

lol.  Vert lives in his mother's basement.  His thread making ability shows he's barely a functioning retard

• Like 2

lol. Vert lives in his mother's basement. His thread making ability shows he's barely a functioning retard

Nonetheless, the basement is in Mexico. And we're not claiming him any time soon.
  • Like 5

India focuses their sheer numbers on dominating the call center industry. They recognize their strengths and play to them. That's a lesson the betas in Europe should note for themselves.

Them idiots are putting quantity over quality.  'Nagger, i know your name aint Jeff and you aint in London'  Me every time i get hold of one of the liars

• Like 1

Nonetheless, the basement is in Mexico. And we're not claiming him any time soon.

Lol, poor vert.  Unloved and unwanted

psyche!!! screw that guy

• Like 4

Wondering what teams would play in that stadium.

Iraq and Saudi do not even have good teams let alone leagues and is not that European teams or national teams will go to Iraq to play either.

Wondering what teams would play in that stadium.

Iraq and Saudi do not even have good teams let alone leagues and is not that European teams or national teams will go to Iraq to play either.

Stop changing the subject.

This is a USA v Europe thread.

I just hope no Asians come into this thread to embarrass us all with their incredible vertical jumping prowess.

• Like 2

I always thought the argument blacks that were superior in athletics was a very poor argument.

-World's strongest man

- gymnastics

- swimming

- The military special forces

- NFL quarterbacks

- snowboarding/skateboarding

I'm going to argue that their "dominance" in certain sports is due largely in part to the very real fact that most white people don't want to be around them. Basketball, football…the atmosphere of the locker room and the practice room become very similar to the experience of County jail.

I always thought the argument blacks that were superior in athletics was a very poor argument.

-World's strongest man

- gymnastics

- swimming

- The military special forces

- NFL quarterbacks

- snowboarding/skateboarding

I'm going to argue that their "dominance" in certain sports is due largely in part to the very real fact that most white people don't want to be around them. Basketball, football…the atmosphere of the locker room and the practice room become very similar to the experience of County jail.

Did you get butt raped in a football locker room by big bubba like you did in jail?

• Like 1

I think Russia is a very good example of that. Look at their dominance in sports, boxing in particular. You're not gonna see a lot of white people hanging around boxing gyms in America because there are full of the worst elements of the ghetto. Russia didn't have that problem and they started dominating the sport once they're amateur athletes were allowed to compete in the professional leagues.

You see the same thing in basketball. White people will not find themselves on a basketball court outside of high school, for that very same reason. On television it appears as though black people are genetically gifted at this game. But when you take our team to the Olympics, they don't seem to do that well.

You see the same thing in basketball. White people will not find themselves on a basketball court outside of high school, for that very same reason. On television it appears as though black people are genetically gifted at this game. But when you take our team to the Olympics, they don't seem to do that well.

lol wut

We dominate in basketball. We're more dominant in that sport than anybody is in any sport on the planet.

• Like 1

Nope. I boxed heavyweight and I would regularly destroy these asian carps.

So you beat the Asian midgets but stayed away from the BBC knowing they would kick your butt?

Gotcha. Fights midgets, scared of blacks. Still couldn't go pro by beating said Asian midgets.

So you beat the Asian midgets but stayed away from the BBC knowing they would kick your butt?

Gotcha. Fights midgets, scared of blacks. Still couldn't go pro by beating said Asian midgets.

I'm pretty sure anyone who has been following this forum knows that asian carp became slang for something else. Seriously though, if you believe there are any Asian men boxing in the heavyweight division in St. Louis, Missouri (or boxing in any division, for that matter,) you've got to be the stupidest person to have ever logged on to this forum.

To be more specific, I regularly sparred and fought black men in the heavyweight division and would knock the crap out of them.

I'm pretty sure anyone who has been following this forum knows that asian carp became slang for something else. Seriously though, if you believe there are any Asian men boxing in the heavyweight division in St. Louis, Missouri (or boxing in any division, for that matter,) you've got to be the stupidest person to have ever logged on to this forum.

To be more specific, I regularly sparred and fought black men in the heavyweight division and would knock the crap out of them.

What part of midget says heavyweight to you?

Dude, you are a guy who sits in a bar spilling **** on the floor and getting fired weekly.

If you were any form of fighter, even a **** one, you would earn more money going and getting beat up week to week.

Nobody believes you are knocking out anyone short of drugging them in a back ally.

Lets just be real here.

• Like 1

What part of midget says heavyweight to you?

Dude, you are a guy who sits in a bar spilling **** on the floor and getting fired weekly.

If you were any form of fighter, even a **** one, you would earn more money going and getting beat up week to week.

Nobody believes you are knocking out anyone short of drugging them in a back ally.

Lets just be real here.

Your **** is weak, bro.

Lol we should have a forum UK/Europe vs America sports event. I think we will be fine in the running events, but the USA do hold a firm lead on the hoverhanding/Jordan collecting events.

• Like 7

Lol we should have a forum UK/Europe vs America sports event. I think we will be fine in the running events, but the USA do hold a firm lead on the hoverhanding/Jordan collecting events.

lol
  • Like 1

You would all be running after we melt the first ginger you send after us with a jab.

• Like 3

Your **** is weak, bro.

As weak as your chin vs a black guy or as weak as good as your pushback in prison was?

Just trying to gauge the scale you use?