VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I think we're going to have a rally. 

i'm coming bro. ill bring my ghost costume. i always wear it to rallys

KKK-02.jpg

Edited by -idyb-

On 7/11/2019 at 2:54 PM, VertFTW said:

ive had that coin before lol...in 2017. Its a worthless chitcoin tbh.

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Panic sell time!

Headed to $9s or $8s (supposedly)...good buying opportunity

I've got some price alerts set

• Like 1

Whale Alert (@whale_alert) twitteó a las 4:54 p. m. on sáb., jul. 13, 2019:
💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵  5,000,000,000 #USDT (4,996,932,524 USD) minted at Tether Treasury

Tx: https://t.co/2FzJrc3tyi
(https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1150161710587764737?s=09)

lmfao

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Panic sell time!

Headed to $9s or $8s (supposedly)...good buying opportunity

everyone wants that buy point so it will likely barely touch 10k and keep going up or go down to sub 8k and REKT the people buying in 9k range.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

everyone wants that buy point so it will likely barely touch 10k and keep going up or go down to sub 8k and REKT the people buying in 9k range.

You only get rekt if it doesnt recover...if someone is hodling btc they bought at $19k, and btc hits $50k in 2020/2021...then they did pretty well.  Only sellers gets rekt

Ethereum is getting buried right meow

was hoping LTC would fall faster,

I'm going to have to make a deposit if it's going to be worth my time, because right now, it isn't.

Why we crashing tho?

17 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

You only get rekt if it doesnt recover...if someone is hodling btc they bought at $19k, and btc hits $50k in 2020/2021...then they did pretty well.  Only sellers gets rekt

True, unless you  sell or buy some scam cloud mining contract like canpass..

10 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Ethereum is getting buried right meow

was hoping LTC would fall faster,

I'm going to have to make a deposit if it's going to be worth my time, because right now, it isn't.

Why we crashing tho?

Stay away from alts bro still more Btc dominsnce coming =more rektness. Btc barely holding 10k....if it cant hold Will prob go to 6 or 7k

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

True, unless you  sell or buy some scam cloud mining contract like canpass..

unless he collected enough BTC to pay for the costs prior to closing of services...hint hint

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Stay away from alts bro still more Btc dominsnce coming =more rektness. Btc barely holding 10k....if it cant hold Will prob go to 6 or 7k

I'm hoping for a retrace to the CME gap...then we can stop worrying about it and move on with this run to $50k haha

IDK what to think about Alts...I'm ADC-buying on the way down...but I'm not as confident in Alts as I am BTC.

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

unless he collected enough BTC to pay for the costs prior to closing of services...hint hint

lol, if I read the description correctly of cloud mining you dont get paid anything until the end of the contract...Canpass invested in this scam at the very peak of the BTC bubble so his contract ended at the bottom of 80% correction. He got rekt bro.

I'm hoping for a retrace to the CME gap...then we can stop worrying about it and move on with this run to $50k haha

IDK what to think about Alts...I'm ADC-buying on the way down...but I'm not as confident in Alts as I am BTC.

Who is gonna spend 50k for BTC? lol.... Im seeing alot of chatter that institutional investors will exit scam out with this huge run up. Im really interesting in seeing if the stock market crash will lead some people to get into BTC...other than that I dont see what will propel the market more other than Bitfinex/tether printing more fake money out of thin air.

lol, if I read the description correctly of cloud mining you dont get paid anything until the end of the contract...Canpass invested in this scam at the very peak of the BTC bubble so his contract ended at the bottom of 80% correction. He got rekt bro.

you incorrectly read the description

• Haha 1

Who is gonna spend 50k for BTC? lol....

I remember people saying:  Who is gonna spend $10 per BTC....  Who is gonna spend $100 per BTC lol....  Who is gonna spend $1,000 per BTC lol....  Who is gonna spend $10,000 per BTC lol....

Vert, it would have been hilarious for you to have been involved from the beginning...You would be on your 10th year in a row of calling BTC a scam and saying the bubble has burst.

47 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I remember people saying:  Who is gonna spend $10 per BTC....  Who is gonna spend $100 per BTC lol....  Who is gonna spend $1,000 per BTC lol....  Who is gonna spend $10,000 per BTC lol....

Vert, it would have been hilarious for you to have been involved from the beginning...You would be on your 10th year in a row of calling BTC a scam and saying the bubble has burst.

Good point, in hindsight every parabolic move up has had some sort of explanation...in 2017 it was retail investors plus tether proping up the market to 20k........in 2019 it was again tether so far...I dont see retail investors flocking in again since a good portion were REKT last time.....Im not sure what will drive the price of BTC to 50k other than more massive market manipulation.....until maybe the feds have had enough and shut down bitfinex/tether.

If tether can still get away with enough maipulation maybe that will trigger FOMO in retail investors and start another run to 50k?

• Thanks 1

you incorrectly read the description

lol, no, I remember when canpass was schilling cloud mining I watched various vids and read the description on the webpage....people made money of off cloud mining because of speculation in BTC not because there was a pool of mining haspower and splitting the rewards....it was a scam.

• Sad 1

Mnuchin says they will go after bad players hard soon.

Also says hes cool with bitcoin speculation.

Edited by VertFTW

Just now, sobercuban said:

we crashin, I'm buying

i'm not buying unless we get into the 8s...I've got enough skin in the game to not chase this one...but I might put more into GBTC if it drops into low $11/high $10 range

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i'm not buying unless we get into the 8s...I've got enough skin in the game to not chase this one...but I might put more into GBTC if it drops into low $11/high $10 range

I'm in my buy conditions range for ETH, think I'm going to make a small buy, money in for long term no matter what

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I'm in my buy conditions range for ETH, think I'm going to make a small buy, money in for long term no matter what

yeah...i haven't been tracking ETH...but these prices do seem pretty low

actually I'm buying nothing but BTC apparently for a while.  I can't send the money I just deposited into Coinbase in my BTC wallet for 10 days??? when did this become a thing? I've only made one deposit prior and didn't have an issue

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

actually I'm buying nothing but BTC apparently for a while.  I can't send the money I just deposited into Coinbase in my BTC wallet for 10 days??? when did this become a thing? I've only made one deposit prior and didn't have an issue

did u use bank account?  If so, that is the new normal...lower fees but longer "wait times" to be able to "move" the coins.  Credit car allows instant movement but double the fees.

Peter Brandt (@PeterLBrandt) twitteó a las 1:17 p. m. on mar., jul. 16, 2019:
While the parabola in BTC was subject to different renderings, the parabola in the total market cap chart was loud and clear. Total cap should correct 80%. Most of the damage of decline will occur to altcoins. https://t.co/DssCIL4H0R
(https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1151194047140122624?s=09)

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Should go alot lower imo

definitely has the room too...I doubt it will get as low as it was earlier this year, but if BTC makes it down below $8k, then Alts gonna be very loose butthole

BTC like I said will either hold 10k (couldnt do it) or go down a bit lower than 8k.....for me in the 7 to 6 k range seems logical since that would be around a 60% correction. Twitter thinks it will hold 40% which would be about 8kish....doubt it though.

10 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

definitely has the room too...I doubt it will get as low as it was earlier this year, but if BTC makes it down below $8k, then Alts gonna be very loose butthole

Guesstimating around 60 bucks.

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

coinbase is beyond awful....you need to get a new entrance ramp brah....

3 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

did u use bank account?  If so, that is the new normal...lower fees but longer "wait times" to be able to "move" the coins.  Credit car allows instant movement but double the fees.

Lame, at least it's already in BTC, apparently I can convert to ETH for free in the interim (I think)

Honestly if ETH starts trading higher vs BTC I might swap over to Bitcoin in my Binance account

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Lame, at least it's already in BTC, apparently I can convert to ETH for free in the interim (I think)

Honestly if ETH starts trading higher vs BTC I might swap over to Bitcoin in my Binance account

Not sure when u can exchange for ETH

I might have successfully withdrawn $100 from America's Cardroom, withdrawn in BTC.  Hasn't cleared yet, I'm not entirely sure I've hit the rake requirements I need to withdraw any of it

• Like 2

8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

I wonder what @Yerbo thinks lol

I think the same as I always did, it's a speculative trade. Probably the biggest one out there all things considered. Such things tend to have a far wider range of fluctuations which I'm not into. And personally I'm not into speculation, I'm into investing. Something has to have value and produce a service or item for me. Never said people couldn't make money on crypto, just that you are as likely to lose a lot as make a lot.

Edited by Yerbo
  • Like 1