Jump to content
VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

Recommended Posts

not sure...  I think the finance industry is as crooked as student loans, banking and healthcare.  I stopped giving them monthly deposits and started investing in crypto for kicks.  I don't have enough to impact me if I lose 100% but figured it would diversify a bit more.

It certainly isn't going to be losing on trading fees. I'd rather hold on and wait for nothing in particular...  Currently holding BTC and Cardano - still up on BTC - accumulated most at $3000-$6000

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, jaybird86 said:

not sure...  I think the finance industry is as crooked as student loans, banking and healthcare.  I stopped giving them monthly deposits and started investing in crypto for kicks.  I don't have enough to impact me if I lose 100% but figured it would diversify a bit more.

It certainly isn't going to be losing on trading fees. I'd rather hold on and wait for nothing in particular...  Currently holding BTC and Cardano - still up on BTC - accumulated most at $3000-$6000

lol You probably need to figure out a goal or you will get REKT. Me personally since I want to accumulate BTC I am dollar cost averaging BTC every month I put in X amount to buy BTC and buy on dips (where it drops around 30%ish)and veeeeeery sloooowly a few select ALTS(NOT XRP lol) I have noted in this thread....whatever you do...DONT listen to scamming @CanPass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peter Brandt (@PeterLBrandt) twitteó a las 2:04 p. m. on mié., ago. 14, 2019:
Will Ripple be able to manipulate the market to keep $XRP above .2400? A serious breakdown at this level, and .020725 is in the cards. https://t.co/QAyfMcwaZd
(https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1161715314205364224?s=09)

 

lol @SVTContour98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Peter Brandt (@PeterLBrandt) twitteó a las 2:04 p. m. on mié., ago. 14, 2019:
Will Ripple be able to manipulate the market to keep $XRP above .2400? A serious breakdown at this level, and .020725 is in the cards. https://t.co/QAyfMcwaZd
(https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1161715314205364224?s=09)

 

lol @SVTContour98

send it lower!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is BTC at $9000 worth a buy? Or should I wait for a sharper slide, maybe back down to $3500 or so?  

Going to actually be investing meaningful money soon.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Is BTC at $9000 worth a buy? Or should I wait for a sharper slide, maybe back down to $3500 or so?  

Going to actually be investing meaningful money soon.  

Tough spot right now...could be in accumulation phase where you can refer to one of SVTs grapas he posted here or this could be the biggest bull trap ever. I would dollar cost average in

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Is BTC at $9000 worth a buy? Or should I wait for a sharper slide, maybe back down to $3500 or so?  

Going to actually be investing meaningful money soon.  

Yikes...idk what to tell you...from what I read, we are at the beginning of a bull market that should last until 2021...my ADC is at $74XX right now (I put my Cobra on the line as collateral actually), and I'll keep buying more if it goes under $9k...I'm buying more without hesitation if I see $8s again...but I'm also expecting to see new ATHs by 2021...some still think $6s on down to $1500 is in play...I don't see how that's possible at the moment or near future but ultimately I'm HODLing most of my corn for the next 8 years...but go with your gut...review a lot of opinions and go from there...good luck

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Yikes...idk what to tell you...from what I read, we are at the beginning of a bull market that should last until 2021...my ADC is at $74XX right now (I put my Cobra on the line as collateral actually), and I'll keep buying more if it goes under $9k...I'm buying more without hesitation if I see $8s again...but I'm also expecting to see new ATHs by 2021...some still think $6s on down to $1500 is in play...I don't see how that's possible at the moment or near future but ultimately I'm HODLing most of my corn for the next 8 years...but go with your gut...review a lot of opinions and go from there...good luck

image.png.7957f36ad77cd678f043fb3f49e6db8f.png

 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

 

Edited by VertFTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I believe in it m8...if it goes to zero, then i'll have to sell my car lol

I also beleive it has potential to be worth alot more in the future but I am skeptical at the same time....thus I choose to just Dollar cost average in and see how it plays out.......tether has stopped printing the last few weeks while under DOJ NYAG investigation.....if tether goes down I have no doubt BTC will tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

I also beleive it has potential to be worth alot more in the future but I am skeptical at the same time....thus I choose to just Dollar cost average in and see how it plays out.......tether has stopped printing the last few weeks while under DOJ NYAG investigation.....if tether goes down I have no doubt BTC will tank.

we will see...I ADC'd in as well...I'm not sure how much more i will add...i'm sure i'll keep spot buying dips and I "might" buy more GBTC out of my retirement if the GBTC price gets into the 10s/11s, which would mean BTC was into the 7s/8s....we'll see...i'm okay risking it for the biscuit...so much potential to make life changing money (supposedly lol)...but I think it's worth the risk (clearly).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

we will see...I ADC'd in as well...I'm not sure how much more i will add...i'm sure i'll keep spot buying dips and I "might" buy more GBTC out of my retirement if the GBTC price gets into the 10s/11s, which would mean BTC was into the 7s/8s....we'll see...i'm okay risking it for the biscuit...so much potential to make life changing money (supposedly lol)...but I think it's worth the risk (clearly).

I think it has potential to make alot of money but the days of life changing money IMO have passed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im also accumulating semi slowly gold....think after this run up we will see some decent buy in drop coming....could be the opportunity to make some significant profits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be in cash as much as possible with some DCA into BTC, Gold to see what happens.....something is going to collapse soon so could be some good buying opps....need to have liquidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I think it has potential to make alot of money but the days of life changing money IMO have passed.

we will see...if you own 1BTC and it hits 6 figures...you could pay off a mortgage with that and save a ton of money each month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

is gold a coin or you mean you're buying actual gold? 

actual gold...any gold coin you hear about is probably a scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

actual gold...any gold coin you hear about is probably a scam.

I went fishing through my closets yesterday and found like $4300 in silver coins.  I knew there was at least a couple hundred in silver coins, but I founds stacks of silver dollars and rolls and rolls full of silver half dollars, quarters, dimes (like 500), buffalo nickels etc

It's kinda ridiculous

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to start buying gold too

 

Had been buying APMEX stamped silver bars, think I'll start buying silver dollars instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

ECVbQSDXsAATDap.jpeg

 

$250k BTC...no big deal

not sure I agree with this chart....agree more with the one with a year or two of accumulation before run up....I dont see the demand to get btc to 250k...yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

not sure I agree with this chart....agree more with the one with a year or two of accumulation before run up....I dont see the demand to get btc to 250k...yet.

I def don't agree with the timeline, but it is very interesting to see it hit the 2.382 line for the last 3 bull cycles....lost of potential

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

remember when I told you guys to buy gold? lol...Im such a good friend.

I may or may not have invested in gold, silver & BTC. I'm playing the long game & not heavily invested but it's enough that 5 yrs from now i might be like. 

tenor.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

remember when I told you guys to buy gold? lol...Im such a good friend.

Yeah silver is up significantly as well.  My collection has increased in value by over $1000 in the past 2-3 days.  If silver goes back to $47 like it did 8-9 years ago we should be sitting pretty good.  

I'm still acquiring metals, in Sept I'm going to pick up some Silver Eagles and a gram of gold or 1/10 oz of gold eagle.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

bitcorn damping instead of pamping....dump it all...panic time!!!!!!

I'll buy more if it slips into the 8s, and I'll buy more XRP if it slip below .25

Lol stop trying to catch falling knives in **** coins bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Lol stop trying to catch falling knives in **** coins bro

I waited for that short-lived RVN rebound, got out near the recent peak.  Only holding BTC now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I waited for that short-lived RVN rebound, got out near the recent peak.  Only holding BTC now. 

yeah similar here, no point in HODLing **** coins here...they are going to go down HARD......just keep eye open for buying opp in next couple of months.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Lol stop trying to catch falling knives in **** coins bro

BTW, you advised us to "average in", right?  Well, when coins break support and go lower, isn't that when you should start to "average in"?  The only other option would be to try to "catch the bottom", which rarely works.  So if a person believes BTC/XRP will see big gains in the future, then buying here and there while it's falling is good, Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

BTW, you advised us to "average in", right?  Well, when coins break support and go lower, isn't that when you should start to "average in"?  The only other option would be to try to "catch the bottom", which rarely works.  So if a person believes BTC/XRP will see big gains in the future, then buying here and there while it's falling is good, Right?

In BTC bro, Alt's still have maybe about 50% more to drop IMO. Im still averaging into BTC but very slowwwly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

In BTC bro, Alt's still have maybe about 50% more to drop IMO. Im still averaging into BTC but very slowwwly.

wow, XRP at 12 cents, ETH at $80, LTC at $30......wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

wow, XRP at 12 cents, ETH at $80, LTC at $30......wow

lol....yeah ETH is well on its way to sub 100.....remember I posted what Peter Brandt thinks of XRP? 2 Cents.....that one will drop HARD unless the manipulators figure out a way to stop it.........will be very HARD with all the XRP printing that has been going on in the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VertFTW said:

lol....yeah ETH is well on its way to sub 100.....remember I posted what Peter Brandt thinks of XRP? 2 Cents.....that one will drop HARD unless the manipulators figure out a way to stop it.........will be very HARD with all the XRP printing that has been going on in the year.

SandyYoungGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whale Alert (@whale_alert) twitteó a las 7:43 p. m. on jue., ago 29, 2019:
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨  522,552,373 #XRP (132,446,488 USD) transferred from Ripple to unknown wallet

Tx: https://t.co/Vi34hGUIS1
(https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1167236244146966529?s=09)

Lol

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whale Alert (@whale_alert) twitteó a las 10:57 p. m. on jue., ago 29, 2019:
1,044 #BTC (9,818,625 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Coinbase

Tx: https://t.co/sABFy56xeo
(https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1167285072921268224?s=09)

 

lmfao 💩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Whale Alert (@whale_alert) twitteó a las 7:43 p. m. on jue., ago 29, 2019:
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨  522,552,373 #XRP (132,446,488 USD) transferred from Ripple to unknown wallet

Tx: https://t.co/Vi34hGUIS1
(https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1167236244146966529?s=09)

Lol

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

 

8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Whale Alert (@whale_alert) twitteó a las 10:57 p. m. on jue., ago 29, 2019:
1,044 #BTC (9,818,625 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Coinbase

Tx: https://t.co/sABFy56xeo
(https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1167285072921268224?s=09)

 

lmfao 💩

 

I'm never sure how to view these and I rarely see anything come of it....but I'm all for damping down to the 7s/8s....I heard Grayscale is using Coinbase exclusively for their BTC storage...I wonder if this is part of that move to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

 

 

I'm never sure how to view these and I rarely see anything come of it....but I'm all for damping down to the 7s/8s....I heard Grayscale is using Coinbase exclusively for their BTC storage...I wonder if this is part of that move to them.

I dont really use these alerts to make moves but clearly the ripple one is the company dumping more coin on XRP bag holders and the coinbase one is clearly someone dumping Btc for fiat on that exchange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I dont really use these alerts to make moves but clearly the ripple one is the company dumping more coin on XRP bag holders and the coinbase one is clearly someone dumping Btc for fiat on that exchange.

freakin XRP wrecking my butt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×