VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

not sure...  I think the finance industry is as crooked as student loans, banking and healthcare.  I stopped giving them monthly deposits and started investing in crypto for kicks.  I don't have enough to impact me if I lose 100% but figured it would diversify a bit more.

It certainly isn't going to be losing on trading fees. I'd rather hold on and wait for nothing in particular...  Currently holding BTC and Cardano - still up on BTC - accumulated most at $3000-$6000

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jaybird86 said:

not sure...  I think the finance industry is as crooked as student loans, banking and healthcare.  I stopped giving them monthly deposits and started investing in crypto for kicks.  I don't have enough to impact me if I lose 100% but figured it would diversify a bit more.

It certainly isn't going to be losing on trading fees. I'd rather hold on and wait for nothing in particular...  Currently holding BTC and Cardano - still up on BTC - accumulated most at $3000-$6000

lol You probably need to figure out a goal or you will get REKT. Me personally since I want to accumulate BTC I am dollar cost averaging BTC every month I put in X amount to buy BTC and buy on dips (where it drops around 30%ish)and veeeeeery sloooowly a few select ALTS(NOT XRP lol) I have noted in this thread....whatever you do...DONT listen to scamming @CanPass

Peter Brandt (@PeterLBrandt) twitteó a las 2:04 p. m. on mié., ago. 14, 2019:
Will Ripple be able to manipulate the market to keep $XRP above .2400? A serious breakdown at this level, and .020725 is in the cards. https://t.co/QAyfMcwaZd
(https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1161715314205364224?s=09)

lol @SVTContour98

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Peter Brandt (@PeterLBrandt) twitteó a las 2:04 p. m. on mié., ago. 14, 2019:
Will Ripple be able to manipulate the market to keep $XRP above .2400? A serious breakdown at this level, and .020725 is in the cards. https://t.co/QAyfMcwaZd
(https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1161715314205364224?s=09)

lol @SVTContour98

send it lower!!!

Is BTC at $9000 worth a buy? Or should I wait for a sharper slide, maybe back down to $3500 or so?  

Going to actually be investing meaningful money soon.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Is BTC at $9000 worth a buy? Or should I wait for a sharper slide, maybe back down to $3500 or so?  

Tough spot right now...could be in accumulation phase where you can refer to one of SVTs grapas he posted here or this could be the biggest bull trap ever. I would dollar cost average in

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yikes...idk what to tell you...from what I read, we are at the beginning of a bull market that should last until 2021...my ADC is at $74XX right now (I put my Cobra on the line as collateral actually), and I'll keep buying more if it goes under $9k...I'm buying more without hesitation if I see $8s again...but I'm also expecting to see new ATHs by 2021...some still think $6s on down to $1500 is in play...I don't see how that's possible at the moment or near future but ultimately I'm HODLing most of my corn for the next 8 years...but go with your gut...review a lot of opinions and go from there...good luck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Yikes...idk what to tell you...from what I read, we are at the beginning of a bull market that should last until 2021...my ADC is at $74XX right now (I put my Cobra on the line as collateral actually), and I'll keep buying more if it goes under $9k...I'm buying more without hesitation if I see $8s again...but I'm also expecting to see new ATHs by 2021...some still think $6s on down to $1500 is in play...I don't see how that's possible at the moment or near future but ultimately I'm HODLing most of my corn for the next 8 years...but go with your gut...review a lot of opinions and go from there...good luck

image.png.7957f36ad77cd678f043fb3f49e6db8f.png

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by VertFTW

5 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I believe in it m8...if it goes to zero, then i'll have to sell my car lol

I also beleive it has potential to be worth alot more in the future but I am skeptical at the same time....thus I choose to just Dollar cost average in and see how it plays out.......tether has stopped printing the last few weeks while under DOJ NYAG investigation.....if tether goes down I have no doubt BTC will tank.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

I also beleive it has potential to be worth alot more in the future but I am skeptical at the same time....thus I choose to just Dollar cost average in and see how it plays out.......tether has stopped printing the last few weeks while under DOJ NYAG investigation.....if tether goes down I have no doubt BTC will tank.

we will see...I ADC'd in as well...I'm not sure how much more i will add...i'm sure i'll keep spot buying dips and I "might" buy more GBTC out of my retirement if the GBTC price gets into the 10s/11s, which would mean BTC was into the 7s/8s....we'll see...i'm okay risking it for the biscuit...so much potential to make life changing money (supposedly lol)...but I think it's worth the risk (clearly).

15 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

we will see...I ADC'd in as well...I'm not sure how much more i will add...i'm sure i'll keep spot buying dips and I "might" buy more GBTC out of my retirement if the GBTC price gets into the 10s/11s, which would mean BTC was into the 7s/8s....we'll see...i'm okay risking it for the biscuit...so much potential to make life changing money (supposedly lol)...but I think it's worth the risk (clearly).

I think it has potential to make alot of money but the days of life changing money IMO have passed.

Im also accumulating semi slowly gold....think after this run up we will see some decent buy in drop coming....could be the opportunity to make some significant profits.

I would be in cash as much as possible with some DCA into BTC, Gold to see what happens.....something is going to collapse soon so could be some good buying opps....need to have liquidity.

36 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I think it has potential to make alot of money but the days of life changing money IMO have passed.

we will see...if you own 1BTC and it hits 6 figures...you could pay off a mortgage with that and save a ton of money each month

19 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

is gold a coin or you mean you're buying actual gold? 

actual gold...any gold coin you hear about is probably a scam.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

actual gold...any gold coin you hear about is probably a scam.

I went fishing through my closets yesterday and found like $4300 in silver coins.  I knew there was at least a couple hundred in silver coins, but I founds stacks of silver dollars and rolls and rolls full of silver half dollars, quarters, dimes (like 500), buffalo nickels etc

It's kinda ridiculous

• Like 2

Going to start buying gold too

Had been buying APMEX stamped silver bars, think I'll start buying silver dollars instead.