VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

Scam coin. Amirite?!

Ripple? yeah, lol... the company ripple will eventually be profitable but the coin itself is basically worthless other than to indirectly speculate on Ripple and crypto.

• Like 1

I'm glad you're here to advise us that literally every crypto coin is a scam.

Ive been challenging SVT to come up with a coin that isnt a scam...I'm still waiting.

I have a few coins that seem to be ok projects but arent close to being profitable anytime soon.

Kin is the future. Bank on it.

Read their white paper...not too bad but very broad scope of what they plan to do. What makes you think this?

Do you mean through buying the coin, or via investing in the company itself?

I guess both. 

Read their white paper...not too bad but very broad scope of what they plan to do. What makes you think this?

Do the research, bro, and you will see they are serious.  They are very transparent.  Everything they are doing and have done is documented.  Put a few hundreds on Kin and you'll thank me later.  You can buy me a lambo as a thank you gesture. 

I guess both. 

Do the research, bro, and you will see they are serious.  They are very transparent.  Everything they are doing and have done is documented.  Put a few hundreds on Kin and you'll thank me later.  You can buy me a lambo as a thank you gesture. 

yeah, lol.....

I hate it when people say to buy a coin because it will moon....

When you ask them why they dont hve any valid reasoning......jfc...

I read the whitepaper....I think what they are trying to do is waaay too broad, they currenly have a messenger app with some form of monetization scheme......are they are trying to compete with facebook or maybe get them to  buy them out later on? the circulating supply/total supply of coins is LOL bad.... but atleast you arent telling us to get in at all time highs like Canpass or SVT lol

Coins I am looking at for good entry points: 0x, BTC, Monero, steem, decred, enigma

You need to add Kin to your portfolio.  You'll thank me later. 

You need to add Kin to your portfolio.  You'll thank me later. 

lol, I dont trust your due dilligence in crypto tbh. Looking at technicals its getting killed right now LOL but at least you are telling me to buy at ATH's...I may put a couple of hundred bucks and see what happens.

Holy cow!  I can't believe Storiqa STQ is on a rampage.  When I first got into crypto, my cousin suggested STQ to me.  I told him to buy $300 for me and just keep it in his wallet....and then I did some research on the coin and I didn't like it.  Ultimately, we agree that the $300 will just be his.  Anyway, STQ is up 1,000% within the last 3 months.  Damn! 

• Like 1

Holy cow!  I can't believe Storiqa STQ is on a rampage.  When I first got into crypto, my cousin suggested STQ to me.  I told him to buy $300 for me and just keep it in his wallet....and then I did some research on the coin and I didn't like it.  Ultimately, we agree that the $300 will just be his.  Anyway, STQ is up 1,000% within the last 3 months.  Damn! 

Good job bro...too bad you cant put more cash in these 'projects' lol....

• Like 1

Good job bro...too bad you cant put more cash in these 'projects' lol....

I still don't like the coin even though it's skyrocketing.  My time will come.  Kin will deliver and I will retire in 10 years. 

I'm starting to see why my opinion on investing in crypto is so much different than all you guys. When you guys invest it's a few hundred bucks. You don't lose much sleep if it tanks. I don't usually go in on anything for less than $50k. Kinda need to be a lil more serious in that realm hah.

• Like 2

I'm starting to see why my opinion on investing in crypto is so much different than all you guys. When you guys invest it's a few hundred bucks. You don't lose much sleep if it tanks. I don't usually go in on anything for less than $50k. Kinda need to be a lil more serious in that realm hah.

Cant really put more than a couple of hundo's and be responsible when a project has a copy and paste white paper, zero profits, and dont even know who the owners are lol....I would put 50k into a diversified portfolio of different legit companys in the US...

• Like 1

Cant really put more than a couple of hundo's and be responsible when a project has a copy and paste white paper, zero profits, and dont even know who the owners are lol....I would put 50k into a diversified portfolio of different legit companys in the US...

Thank goodness for that hah.....

Edited by Yerbo

This is evidence that Yerbo is thinking about making a crypto investment, if he hasn't done so already.

BTW, there are regular folks who put hundreds of thousands into crypto.

I'm still holding on to a 31% ROI somehow.  But I made one trade that's been doing the most damage

lol dont understand why you HODL'd all this time....seems stupid to me.

I want to buy some cheap 0x

lol dont understand why you HODL'd all this time....seems stupid to me.

I want to buy some cheap 0x

Because I've got an absurdly small amount tied up in it, there's no point in pulling it out.  I'm still focused on making good trades and not profit taking.  

This is evidence that Yerbo is thinking about making a crypto investment, if he hasn't done so already.

BTW, there are regular folks who put hundreds of thousands into crypto.

Hah, not gonna happen. I try my best not to speculate but rather to invest in services and products. Crypto is kind of a service, but not more so than any other legit currency. And I highly doubt anyone who put that kind of money in crypto is regular folks. More like guys with many millions invested and that's 10% ot less of their portfolio, either that or they're crazy hah.

• Like 1

Hah, not gonna happen. I try my best not to speculate but rather to invest in services and products. Crypto is kind of a service, but not more so than any other legit currency. And I highly doubt anyone who put that kind of money in crypto is regular folks. More like guys with many millions invested and that's 10% ot less of their portfolio, either that or they're crazy hah.

Crypto seems to attract the same kind of 'investors' as gold bugs, with an implacable faith that it's a sure thing.

That's another reason I'm reluctant to get involved tbh.

• Like 2

I'm new in crypto but I'm thinking of starting investing in ICOs. It seems to be profitable. I follow the ICOs rating from ICO Pulse experts to be aware of the latest changes on the market. They give reviews of the most promising ICOs. Hope the lady luck will be on my side too.

Edited by andyz

Let's see who has more success in about 2 years. 

I dont like most of the coins you are invested into bro...time to rethink strategy imo

Is bitcoin donezo

Not sure.  

I'm stuck 23% right now, I was up 400%+ during the big run up.  I'm not too concerned, the amount of money I have in there isn't enough to actually worry about.  Either it will grow or it will dwindle down to nothing.  

Zissou™ (@ZeusZissou) twitteó a las 11:45 AM on sáb., oct. 13, 2018:
A friend of mine sold her apartment to buy $BTC at $17K in December.

To make up for her losses, she then proceeded to invest it all in $XRP the following month.

Last I heard she was admitted to hospital for attempted suicide.

Stay safe out there, people.
(https://twitter.com/ZeusZissou/status/1051152063839653888?s=09)

Lol cant wait for the @CanPass version. 
Edited by VertFTW