VertFTW

Vert's Bitcoin Thread

Cryptobro rankings of cryptoknowlege from this board as of March 2018.

1. Yerbo (best poster for all things investment)

2. CorporalClegg(skyrockets up rankings by not falling for fake hype from other posters. Hes the Monero of this thread)

3. IDYB (skyrockets up the rankings since he provided good news links and insight to gpu's related to mining for a second straight month)

4. Stomp

4a. WTG

5. Genki (schilled tron(scam coin))

6.SVT (Still delusional about how the market is reacting after bubble poped, not trustworthy source for investing still a shill for tron(scam) and talks to canpass about crypto via PM. Potentially ranking position could drop sig next month)

7. Vert (moves up some slots due to correct prediction on BTC going under 10k, also called out scam coins tron, tether)

8. The enigma( moves down due to low activity)

9. sober (trending sideways due to still putting money into scam coins)

10. bubba
11. Crangs

12. Netshade (new to rankings, off the gate he is better expert in crypto than a good majority of h0mos that post here)

13. Punchbag

14. Jason
15. Cashflow

16. Doug(banned and losing ground)

17. Guy

18. Oz (loses points due to HODL'ing tron(scam coin) too long and NANO hyping)

19. Mauro

20. classicboxer

21. Canpass( stays in the cellar for telling us to get into a scammy cloud mining contract and posting referral links, also told us to get into BTC @18k ~49% loss atm)

Will update ranking for next month based on new thread.

• Like 1

Retard Rankings:

1. Vert

Also...

zto10re.gif

Have fun talking to yourself and your partner in dipchittery, Jason.

• Like 7

Wait. Is this where we are supposed to take financial advice from a top 20 mexican university student whose best traits are trolling a fight forum with 20 people on it?

Where do I sign up to make my billions?

• Like 7

Same person that invested THC at .060 cents and now worth 6 cents.lmao

-90% loss.

Who is the biggest retard again?

• Like 1

Also about that mining contract i see you been talking mad trash.

As of tomm payout i JUST NOW broken even with 9 MORE MONTHS of daily payout due to the difficulty going so high it took longer to achieve.

Not toast at all just 9 more months of daily payouts with my investment already returned.

I see you STILL salty about me. You can only talk to a retarded idiot from Mexico for so long.

1169100 30.01.18 03:34

0.05416973 BTC

1204896 21.02.18 05:01 0.06235774 BTC 1141831 17.01.18 04:45 0.10035496 BTC

I'm done proving my case with a bottom 20 university student.

0.00384784 BTC = 35.74 USD

1w0.02693488 BTC = 250.18 USD

1m0.1154352 BTC = 1,072.22 USD

6m0.6926112 BTC = 6,433.33 USD

1y1.4044616 BTC = 13,045.36 USD

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 1

As of tomm payout i JUST NOW broken even with 9 MORE MONTHS of daily payout due to the difficulty going so high it took longer to achieve.

Not toast at all just 9 more months of daily payouts with my investment already returned.

I see you STILL salty about me. You can only talk to a retarded idiot from Mexico for so long.

0.05416973 BTC

1w

0.02693488 BTC = 250.18 USD

1m

0.1154352 BTC = 1,072.22 USD

6m

0.6926112 BTC = 6,433.33 USD

1y

1.4044616 BTC = 13,045.36 USD
We all abandoned the other thread, and it was just him and Jason with all of their idiocy going unchecked.

I didn't want my name on it anymore. Somebody was going to sue me some day for taking advice from those two morons.

• Like 3

We all abandoned the other thread, and it was just him and Jason with all of their idiocy going unchecked.

I didn't want my name on it anymore. Somebody was going to sue me some day for taking advice from those two morons.

I figures the thread would go to hell why i left.

Turn out to be a better call than i thought.

Idiot loses 90% plus and try to shame me. At least i hold a coin that's actually worth more than a chuck e cheese token.

• Like 2

Same person that invested THC at .060 cents and now worth 6 cents.lmao

-90% loss.

Who is the biggest retard again?

lol you are lying to try to prove your point...thats pretty low bro..

I said to get into THC at .06 cents and said to take profits at around .60 cents (10x gain)...I have never been a advocate of HODLíng a investment especially if it was in a bubble..

0.05416973 BTC

1w0.02693488 BTC = 250.18 USD

1m0.1154352 BTC = 1,072.22 USD

6m0.6926112 BTC = 6,433.33 USD

1y1.4044616 BTC = 13,045.36 USD

Cease and desist order was given to genesis mining and very likely hashflare....they are both confirmed ponzi scheme scams...See the doc below:

http://2hsvz0l74ah31vgcm16peuy12tz.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/01621904.pdf

Wait. Is this where we are supposed to take financial advice from a top 20 mexican university student whose best traits are trolling a fight forum with 20 people on it?

Where do I sign up to make my billions?

correction my man.  theres 21! 

Edited by -idyb-

Cease and desist order was given to genesis mining and very likely hashflare....they are both confirmed ponzi scheme scams...See the doc below:

http://2hsvz0l74ah31vgcm16peuy12tz.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/01621904.pdf

"and very likely hashflare"  -  Why?

"they are both confirmed ponzi scheme scams" - Says who?  On what evidence?

"See the doc below" - The doc specifically mentions a company that no one here uses.

Lastly, even IF hashflare is a scam, Canpass is ALREADY even and has ALREADY banked it...every day of this scam moving forward is making him money...sorry Vert, you're toasted on this one.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

I once knew a poster that made threads about rankings all the time and I never made any of those rankings.  Surprisingly I made the rankings this time around. 

• Like 2

I once knew a poster that made threads about rankings all the time and I never made any of those rankings.  Surprisingly I made the rankings this time around. 

im #3 and i dont really know too much about crypto currencies, but i just wish they all would f*ck off so i wont have to sell a kidney or mortgage the house when i go to do my next graphics card upgrade

• Like 2

"and very likely hashflare"  -  Why? Genesis and hashflare have same scheme....they are unregistered companies selling securities...they will be ****down soon or may perform exit scams(ie bitconnect).

"they are both confirmed ponzi scheme scams" - Says who?  On what evidence? Its well known that people putting money into these companies are not making money off of actual mining...you are making money of speculating against price of bitcoin....thus the cease and desist orders....these contracts are unregulated securities.

"See the doc below" - The doc specifically mentions a company that no one here uses. Canpass said he was going to use hashflare or genesis mining....he was promoting them as legit companys without appropriate due dilligence.

Lastly, even IF hashflare is a scam, Canpass is ALREADY even and has ALREADY banked it...every day of this scam moving forward is making him money...sorry Vert, you're toasted on this one. I could care less if Canpass does or doesn't make money...he was shilling a scam to other posters...thats what rusltes me a bit. Same crap with getting us to buy BTC at ATH's lol....

Answers in green.

Edited by VertFTW

I just received word from my employer that I have been approved by our tribal gaming agency to be promoted.  I'll have more money to put into cryto and hopefully retire before my scheduled retirement date. 

• Like 1

"and very likely hashflare"  -  Why?

"they are both confirmed ponzi scheme scams" - Says who?  On what evidence?

"See the doc below" - The doc specifically mentions a company that no one here uses.

Lastly, even IF hashflare is a scam, Canpass is ALREADY even and has ALREADY banked it...every day of this scam moving forward is making him money...sorry Vert, you're toasted on this one.

He a certified troll, don't entertain him.

Just like the last thread i'm out nothing around here but 6 cents investments

zto10re.gif

• Like 1

He a certified troll, don't entertain him.

Just like the last thread i'm out nothing around here but 6 cents investments

I'm not the one sending affiliate links to a confirmed scam investment lol

This is actually a good thing.  It will slowly weed out the bad currencies and slow down the crypto boom which will give me more time to build my stash when it booms again.  Time to get in, Vert. 

good post, Ive opened a position in BTC this morning ~8,500 USD/BTC....will keep adding increments of 500 bucks on dips. All these coins are going directly to cold storage.

• Like 1

good post, Ive opened a position in BTC this morning ~8,500 USD/BTC....will keep adding increments of 500 bucks on dips. All these coins are going directly to cold storage.

We're going to be rich, Vert.  Soon we'll have Cashflow Money and be able to host our own backyard brawls lol. 

We're going to be rich, Vert.  Soon we'll have Cashflow Money and be able to host our own backyard brawls lol. 

What color Lambo will you get bro?

• Like 1

Ian Panchèvre @IanPanchevre

I always thought HODL was irrational. Could it be something the OGs tell the newbies to shame them out of panic selling and keep prices propped up? Maybe HODL will work for bitcoin. But for your ****coin altcoin? Yeah, why don’t you HODL some Sun Edison while you’re at it too.

good tweet

8.5% loss for the day so far....why in the world don't you guys just stop looking for fast money and invest for the long term? You guys are young and don't need the investment to pay off right away and an average investment placed now will serve you well in the long term. Too much need instant gratification these days....bad quality in an investor.

• Like 2

8.5% loss for the day so far....why in the world don't you guys just stop looking for fast money and invest for the long term? You guys are young and don't need the investment to pay off right away and an average investment placed now will serve you well in the long term. Too much need instant gratification these days....bad quality in an investor.

good post bro..

Here is my investment portfolio breakdown where 100% is all my wealth:

50% Housing (have a apartment all paid off and 50% ownership of house w family where I get rent money all paid off too)

20% 401k (never touch this and add to it monthly with company matching)

24% Cash in bank

5% livestock

.001% in crypto (will dollar cost average in to about 5% in the next 1-2 years)

• Like 1

good post bro..

50% Housing (have a apartment all paid off and 50% ownership of house w family where I get rent money all paid off too)

24% Cash in bank

5% livestock

I knew you didn't have large amounts in crypto or anything, or even that a large % of your portfolio was in it, but that begs the question, why have a thread about "investments" that you are barely in on? Just an interest?

Post was mostly directed at Jason though, I get the feeling he's looking to hit a windfall or something on the stuff. If not, then again I'd ask, why all the effort to maintain a thread for a tiny investment?

I knew you didn't have large amounts in crypto or anything, or even that a large % of your portfolio was in it, but that begs the question, why have a thread about "investments" that you are barely in on? Just an interest?

Post was mostly directed at Jason though, I get the feeling he's looking to hit a windfall or something on the stuff. If not, then again I'd ask, why all the effort to maintain a thread for a tiny investment?

I used to work for a payment processing company but its a hobbie now, plus the last couple of months of 2017 when I was fully invested I made ~600% ROI lol...I obv did not hold on to any coins while the bubble was deflating.

I'm looking for another sector to invest in or maybe open a small business. The US stock market I already have exposure via 401k and bubble there could pop soon... so looking for something else.

good post bro..

24% Cash in bank

5% livestock

so 15lb of mince in your fridge? congratulations, you've finally replaced FH as our forums #1 P4P compulsive liar

• Like 2

What color Lambo will you get bro?

Bright yellow

cringe

• Like 4

so 15lb of mince in your fridge? congratulations, you've finally replaced FH as our forums #1 P4P compulsive liar

I think it's wonderful that him and Jason found each other. They can make up stories and pretend to be getting richer to each other. It's so cute.
  • Like 3

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/84huks/i_just_discovered_that_i_owe_the_irs_50k_that_i/

I make $47k a year at my job as an office assistant.

At the advice of my friends, I took most of my savings and bought 8 bitcoins back in early 2017 for about $7200. You can imagine how I felt when it went up. Around December 2017, I got caught up in the altcoins frenzy and sold most of my bitcoins (about $120k worth) to buy a bunch of different coins. I didn't know this back then but it looks like I owe income taxes on those trades, which adds up to about $50k if I add up state (California) and federal. But with the crash that happened recently, I added up my altcoins and I only have like $30k worth. I only have about $5k in other savings.

How do I pay this? Do I have to sell my altcoins, and give them what I can? Or is there some workaround?

Is all my savings gone now? I feel like I might have accidentally ruined my life because I didn't know about the taxes...

lol...yikes.

• Like 2

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/84huks/i_just_discovered_that_i_owe_the_irs_50k_that_i/

I make $47k a year at my job as an office assistant.

At the advice of my friends, I took most of my savings and bought 8 bitcoins back in early 2017 for about $7200. You can imagine how I felt when it went up. Around December 2017, I got caught up in the altcoins frenzy and sold most of my bitcoins (about $120k worth) to buy a bunch of different coins. I didn't know this back then but it looks like I owe income taxes on those trades, which adds up to about $50k if I add up state (California) and federal. But with the crash that happened recently, I added up my altcoins and I only have like $30k worth. I only have about $5k in other savings.

How do I pay this? Do I have to sell my altcoins, and give them what I can? Or is there some workaround?

Is all my savings gone now? I feel like I might have accidentally ruined my life because I didn't know about the taxes...

lol...yikes.

Oh my.

Diversification is your friend....

• Like 1

Oh my.

Diversification is your friend....

What does diversification have to do with this? I guess the best thing to do (in hindsight) was not sell his bitcoin for ****coins and HODL?

What does diversification have to do with this? I guess the best thing to do (in hindsight) was not sell his bitcoin for ****coins and HODL?

Because he put MOST of his savings in to the crypto market instead of having a diverse portfolio like a sane investor would. 

Because he put MOST of his savings in to the crypto market instead of having a diverse portfolio like a sane investor would. 

Oh got it (big picture)....yeah I was just thinking about the fact that he made alot of money and got greedy.

I think he would have been ok if he would have just HODL'ed his bitcoins.

• Like 1

Oh got it (big picture)....yeah I was just thinking about the fact that he made alot of money and got greedy.

I think he would have been ok if he would have just HODL'ed his bitcoins.

I still get sick to my stomach about the 2.1 BTC I had in 2016 .... (at ~$515 or so ea)

Honestly watching it continue the downhill slide makes me feel better.  

• Like 1

What sober said. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

• Like 1

Damn, I wish I had more money to throw at bitcoin right now. 

How about send me 10% of what you were planning to invest, I'll slap you in the balls and we'll call it a day.  

• Like 2

Falling knife bro lol

That's why I offered to slap him in the sack, it makes more financial sense than dumping in more money right now

• Like 1