Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:04 AM

Fact or fiction?
  • StompGrind and TwennyFo like this

#2 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:13 AM

I didn't believe until recently but the love between Bubba_Sparks and Zaksame is just too strong to be down to anything but fate.
  • crangs, Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks and 9 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#3 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,982 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:15 AM

CRksIKhUEAATorK.jpg

• Eclipse76, 12erโ„ข, NetshadeX and 2 others like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#4 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,776 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:21 AM

CRksIKhUEAATorK.jpg

Possibly, but how does that explain compatibility though? By that definition shouldn't most of us be randomly compatible?

#5 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,245 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:40 AM

I think it's possible. I had a connection with my ex was indescribable. I still do and it hurts but at the same time i cherish the time we had. Was like we just knew each other on a cellular level before we were even together for long and really got to know each other. I seriously doubt i'll ever encounter another that i have such an intense connection like that again. Not even sure i'd allow it if i did. 

This might sound a little tew Deepak but if we're all just matter made up from the universe i think maybe it's possible that of some matter is meant to cross paths and be re-united and if you're lucky enough to find that person that is a perfect match it goes far beyond what some people call a mere chemical reaction. Maybe that's crazy who knows i just have a sense that it could be true and i'm a pretty big skeptic about stuff like that but i don't like to rule things out completely unless i know with certainty. 

Likely? Probably not but then again there's a whole bunch of things about this universe and this existence that are any thing but logical. 

Why do you ask Net? 

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, Eclipse76 and NetshadeX like this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#6 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,776 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:46 AM

I think it's possible. I had a connection with my ex was indescribable. I still do and it hurts but at the same time i cherish the time we had. Was like we just knew each other on a cellular level before we were even together for long and really got to know each other. I seriously doubt i'll ever encounter another that i have such an intense connection like that again. Not even sure i'd allow it if i did. 

This might sound a little tew Deepak but if we're all just matter made up from the universe i think maybe it's possible that of some matter is meant to cross paths and be re-united and if you're lucky enough to find that person that is a perfect match it goes far beyond what some people call a mere chemical reaction. Maybe that's crazy who knows i just have a sense that it could be true and i'm a pretty big skeptic about stuff like that but i don't like to rule things out completely unless i know with certainty. 

Likely? Probably not but then again there's a whole bunch of things about this universe and this existence that are any thing but logical. 

Why do you ask Net?

A discussion I had with a buddy yesterday. He's on the science train too. While that makes sense it's still a depressing thought haha
  • StompGrind and Mandy-S like this

#7 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,245 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:52 AM

A discussion I had with a buddy yesterday. He's on the science train too. While that makes sense it's still a depressing thought haha

LOL i think half of the reason i'm even open to the idea of it is while my logical side is like lol soulm8's yeah right i still would like to think true love is more than just chemical reaction thing and nothing more because that attitude just feels plain wrong, cold, empty and dead inside to me. haha

• NetshadeX likes this

#8 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,770 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:58 AM

Definitely fiction.

If you lay the pipe right, any girl will tell you they love you, want to marry you, etc.
  • Enigma_Machine, Yerbo, Eclipse76 and 4 others like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#9 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,915 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:08 AM

I look at it this way

What is a soulmate? Is it someone youre destined to be with, or is it "perfect" mutual compatibility?

If its the former, then it gets really complex and potentially very depressing lol, but if its the latter then you just look at the numbers and its probable that there are a lot of people out there you could potentially have what you thought at the time was perfect compatibility.

Theres more too it but if youre open to life and new experiences theres a lot for everyone out there.

• Eclipse76, King_Can!, amunera and 7 others like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#10 Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

Supreme Overlord Extreme

• Moderators
  • 23,153 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:34 AM

I look at it this way

What is a soulmate? Is it someone youre destined to be with, or is it "perfect" mutual compatibility?

If its the former, then it gets really complex and potentially very depressing lol, but if its the latter then you just look at the numbers and its probable that there are a lot of people out there you could potentially have what you thought at the time was perfect compatibility.

Theres more too it but if youre open to life and new experiences theres a lot for everyone out there.

I definitely don't believe in the first option, but the second one... if people are truly that interchangable and one just happens to settle for an option, that's not really "soul mate" type stuff imo. So I guess I choose fiction.

• Eclipse76, amunera, TigerChamp and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.

#11 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,245 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:44 AM

I look at it this way

I think that's a reasonable take. The bold part i'm certain there aren't many people for me. I can be a weird guy at times but it's who i am and i gotta do me regardless. I'm also very picky so the pool is probably a lot more limited for me than most people. I'm not the type to just get with someone because i can or i'm horny so i'm just desperate to get mine. 

I've been with quite a few women less so in recent yrs. Been there done that playing numbers but I've only been with four in my entire life that i actually wanted something long term with and yeah putting a new notch on my belt can be exciting, fun and all that jazz in the short term but that just doesn't make me happy. 

Edited by StompGrind, 13 March 2018 - 02:45 AM.

• TigerChamp likes this

#12 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,915 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:44 AM

I definitely don't believe in the first option, but the second one... if people are truly that interchangable and one just happens to settle for an option, that's not really "soul mate" type stuff imo. So I guess I choose fiction.

Thats kind of what Im getting at, if its the first option its implying fate, which is a giant can of worms, if its the second then yeah, it not really a soulmate because it implies there is more than one person you could have what you considered a perfect relationship with, if you were open and the right circumstances happened. 

We dont really get the chance to get to know everyone we meet, let alone meet everyone we can, so i think you have to be proactive, get out there and experience life, and with a bit of luck many things are possible

#13 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,915 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:51 AM

I think that's a reasonable take. The bold part i'm certain there aren't many people for me. I can be a weird guy at times but it's who i am and i gotta do me regardless. I'm also very picky so the pool is probably a lot more limited for me than most people. I'm not the type to just get with someone because i can or i'm horny so i'm just desperate to get mine. 

I've been with quite a few women less so in recent yrs. Been there done that playing numbers but I've only been with four in my entire life that i actually wanted something long term with and yeah putting a new notch on my belt can be exciting, fun and all that jazz in the short term but that just doesn't make me happy. 

Like you said you gotta be you, but to go back to one of my earlier posts i think we all have to be proactive, and by that i mean find the things you love and surround yourself with like minded people, if the pool seems small maybe its time for a roadtrip to a bigger pool, be open, express yourself and try and enjoy life and it opens new doors and possibilities.

• bigdw35/Ufcfan_1, StompGrind and Mandy-S like this

#14 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,503 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:03 AM

I didn't believe until recently but the love between Bubba_Sparks and Zaksame is just too strong to be down to anything but fate.

true that.  but i think the bromance between cc209 and cashfl0w is just tew strong.   they go together like peas and grandma.

• Fred_Flink_Stoned and NetshadeX like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#15 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,245 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:08 AM

Like you said you gotta be you, but to go back to one of my earlier posts i think we all have to be proactive, and by that i mean find the things you love and surround yourself with like minded people, if the pool seems small maybe its time for a roadtrip to a bigger pool, be open, express yourself and try and enjoy life and it opens new doors and possibilities.

Yeah after my last relationship i kinda quite looking entirely and with my back acting up lately I've just been focused on me which has been cool in some ways but sucky in others since i can't do a whole lot yet but i'm starting to get that itch again to start looking again and take on some new adventures. 

Edited by StompGrind, 13 March 2018 - 03:09 AM.

• amunera and TigerChamp like this

#16 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 5,357 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:18 AM

FALSE-

There are seven and a half billion people here on earth.  To think that ONLY one person is an exact match for who you are is ridiculous.  Even if you would be perfectly compatible with 1/1000 of 1%, yes one thousandth of one percent - you would still match perfectly with 74.5 people -

Also - what you think is perfect is unproven as to whether it is or not.  Who knows, the person that you feel is perfect for you - there's likely a bunch more that you just haven't found yet that are even better. 

OH - and I don't believe in souls either.  So there is that...

• skillandpower likes this

Anything for $7

#17 Mandy-S

Mandy-S
  • Free
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:02 AM

My vote is for fact. Like others said I donโ€™t think itโ€™s just one person but I have to believe love is more than a chemical process. I need this world, my world, to hold at least some form of magic thank you.
  • NetshadeX and *BEG* like this

#18 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 5,357 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:12 AM

^^ ok Vert

Anything for $7

#19 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,503 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:22 AM

My vote is for fact. Like others said I donโ€™t think itโ€™s just one person but I have to believe love is more than a chemical process. I need this world, my world, to hold at least some form of magic thank you.

to me the definition of love is two girls eating each others sh*t out of a cup.  nothing tells me she needs me more than when she's covered in vomit and human feces.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 March 2018 - 07:22 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#20 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,982 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:44 AM

29133331_1815038448793011_54462392653246

Always photograph the most joyous moments of your life.

Edited by Jolldan, 13 March 2018 - 08:45 AM.

• StompGrind, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 5 others like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#21 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:58 AM

Fact or fiction?

Fact.

• sobercuban, Bezerker101, NetshadeX and 2 others like this

#22 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,352 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:02 AM

Fact.

^

• TwennyFo, NetshadeX, *BEG* and 1 other like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#23 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,770 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:07 AM

photo-455848.jpg?_r=1520960583

^

• sobercuban, skillandpower and jaybird86 like this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#24 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,352 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:08 AM

Definitely fiction.

If you lay the pipe right, any girl will tell you they love you, want to marry you, etc.

photo-thumb-455848.jpg?_r=1520960583

• Eclipse76, skillandpower, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#25 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,352 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:09 AM

lolol look at my post

• Eclipse76, NetshadeX and cashfl0w like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#26 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,770 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:10 AM

/thread
  • Eclipse76 and sobercuban like this

amazin

#27 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:58 AM

29133331_1815038448793011_54462392653246

Always photograph the most joyous moments of your life.

That's awesome! LMFAO!
  • NetshadeX likes this

#28 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,529 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:03 AM

what happens when you pay 100-200 for an ultimate/elite membership to post in the private forum then get ripped to **** and don't want to post anymore, do you get your money back? the loser is wearing a UFC shirt tho, probably buys out the whole online store

• PunchBag, skillandpower, cashfl0w and 2 others like this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#29 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,245 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:05 AM

Would love to be a fly on the wall just to hear this conversation. 

Woman: I love you babe, you're the one for me. Your my every thang. 

Man: Oh....i think you're confused...you see love is a just a chemical reaction...blah blah blah

Woman: So you mean to tell me chances are i can do better? The FK do i need YOU for then! 

Man: *Shrugs*....I chemical reaction you too?  :mellow:

Woman: How romantic  :rolleyes:

#30 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 56,770 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:08 AM

what happens when you pay 100-200 for an ultimate/elite membership to post in the private forum then get ripped to **** and don't want to post anymore, do you get your money back? the loser is wearing a UFC shirt tho, probably buys out the whole online store

LOL.. this dude is oblivious. There's a few people rocking his selfie now. He hasn't gotten the comedy in it yet.
  • jaybird86 likes this

amazin

#31 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

I saw that shirt at Walmart yesterday.
  • skillandpower and jaybird86 like this

#32 Mandy-S

Mandy-S
  • Free
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

^^ ok Vert

Ok, if yโ€™all are going to insist Iโ€™m a man can I at least be seen as Ryan Gosling? Ryan in Drive to be specific! I can live with that, Iโ€™ll change my pic later.

#33 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

Would love to be a fly on the wall just to hear this conversation. 

Woman: I love you babe, you're the one for me. Your my every thang. 
Man: Oh....i think you're confused...you see love is a just a chemical reaction...blah blah blah
Woman: So you mean to tell me chances are i can do better? The FK do i need YOU for then! 
Man: *Shrugs*....I chemical reaction you too?  :mellow:
Woman: How romantic  :rolleyes:

Baby, you make me spontaneously combust. ;)
  • StompGrind likes this

#34 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

Ok, if yโ€™all are going to insist Iโ€™m a man can I at least be seen as Ryan Gosling? Ryan in Drive to be specific! I can live with that, Iโ€™ll change my pic later.

Ew. Try an alpha male at least.
  • jaybird86 likes this

#35 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,634 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:41 PM

Soul mates do not exsist.

No matter how beautiful a woman is there is a guy thats tired of fu*king her.

Edited by America, 13 March 2018 - 12:41 PM.

• Eclipse76 and jaybird86 like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#36 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,529 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:49 PM

roleplaying is what this forum is all about

• *BEG* likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#37 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,245 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Baby, you make me spontaneously combust. ;)

Ahh that's a classic line when you wanna tell someone you don't love them but you sure do have the hots for them and care about them enough to not lie about the L word. I've always had a hard time with the L word. It's one of the few words i hold in such high regard that when i say it i REALLY have to mean it to my core. 

• *BEG* likes this

#38 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:59 PM

Soul mates do not exsist.

No matter how beautiful a woman is there is a guy thats tired of fu*king her.

Maybe not **** her, but at least of her **** ****.

#39 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:03 PM

I would say fiction.

Some people are better together than others, but in the end we are what we make it.

Relationships take work. You can do a little each day, or you can do a lot here or there before it falls apart.

For some that is easier than others. Peoples character and the flaws of their character play a huge role in everything.

So make it work, or watch it fail. Either way it is in your hands how good your relationship is, not some sole mate destined for perfection.

• Eclipse76, amunera and Mandy-S like this

#40 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:53 PM

I lost my twin soul at precisely 19:48 pm in the evening, December the 5th 1990. It was a Wednesday.

I say i lost her but only as it pertains to this lifetime. There will be other lifetimes and i hope and pray that i find her again.

My biggest fear is that i may search for eternity, knowing she is out there but never finding her, but I only entertain such a notion when in my deepest darkest moments. I try to focus on the fact that we as a species know nothing about the true nature of time and space, because that ignorance means that for all I know she may literally be waiting for me join her the moment I shuffle off this mortal coil. I don't cling to that but it is a nice thought.

Here's the only thing I do know. I miss her every day, every moment of the day, and I will continue to do so until I draw my last breath. What happens beyond that is anyone guess. If there are more lives to lead, I hope i'm aware of the fact that she's out there, just as I was in this life.

I do often wonder in what form we might take when we meet again. Will it be in human form, as pure energy, as a spirit??

To be honest I don't care so much, just so long as we recognise each other again

• StompGrind, MoZZez, Eclipse76 and 7 others like this

#41 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,352 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

I lost my twin soul at precisely 19:48 pm in the evening, December the 5th 1990. It was a Wednesday.

I say i lost her but only as it pertains to this lifetime. There will be other lifetimes and i hope and pray that i find her again.

My biggest fear is that i may search for eternity, knowing she is out there but never finding her, but I only entertain such a notion when in my deepest darkest moments. I try to focus on the fact that we as a species know nothing about the true nature of time and space, because that ignorance means that for all I know she may literally be waiting for me join her the moment I shuffle off this mortal coil. I don't cling to that but it is a nice thought.

Here's the only thing I do know. I miss her every day, every moment of the day, and I will continue to do so until I draw my last breath. What happens beyond that is anyone guess. If there are more lives to lead, I hope i'm aware of the fact that she's out there, just as I was in this life.

I do often wonder in what form we might take when we meet again. Will it be in human form, as pure energy, as a spirit??

To be honest I don't care so much, just so long as we recognise each other again

Legitimately crying ... 

Well put man.  

• Eclipse76, TwennyFo, NetshadeX and 1 other like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#42 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,503 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

mother f*cking paid members are the scum of the earth. they sit there in their ufc tshirt, with their ufc lanyards around their neck, using their ufc marker to draw stuff on the back of their dana white thank you letter.   hell i bet they even spruce themselves up real nice with the new Tapout calogne body spray

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#43 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Ultimate
  • 5,357 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:37 PM

I saw that shirt at Walmart yesterday.

Is that gonna your next av pic?
  • *BEG* likes this

Anything for $7

#44 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:18 PM

Legitimately crying ... 

Well put man.  

Thanks sober.

More and more just lately I've felt like I need to tell someone about her, about the strange circumstances surrounding how we met, how special she was, about how much I love her, then and now, about what happened within minutes of her passing and so much more.

But where to start when there's so much to say. 

• Eclipse76, sobercuban and *BEG* like this

#45 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,503 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

i had a good friend die right when we were in the middle of a heated argument over msn messenger.  he was slumped over in front of the computer with our chat conversation still going  i didnt want to believe it at first when my other homie and his roomate told me and then i go over there like a week or two later and yeah theyre getting rid of all his stuff, but yeah it happened alright. and his heartless mom disowned him since when he was a child and wouldnt even pay for his burial either.   

it was pretty tough to deal with at first. i mean chit if i didnt sign in that morning maybe he might still be alive.  he had some health issues though so who knows. he had a goider lump thing on his neck and i guess he went to grab a coffee or something and when he came back he kind of dozed off sitting on the chair and somehow suffocated himself on it or something.  at least thats what we figure happened anyways.

but yeah that was f*cking weird alright. he died pissed off at me cause he thought i hacked his computer because it was crashing all of the time or something, but he was using windows millenium edition which was a terribly bad operating system which would go wonky all the time even if youre not really doing anything on the computer.  i know i didnt do anything to his pc, but i didnt even get a chance to really explain it because he was too pissed off and raging at me to want to listen at first and i was waiting for him to cool off a little, but then he died.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 March 2018 - 07:51 PM.

• Eclipse76, TwennyFo, NetshadeX and 1 other like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#46 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,352 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:01 PM

Thanks sober.

More and more just lately I've felt like I need to tell someone about her, about the strange circumstances surrounding how we met, how special she was, about how much I love her, then and now, about what happened within minutes of her passing and so much more.

But where to start when there's so much to say. 

I can't imagine man ... the thought of losing my wife is unbearable.

• Eclipse76, TwennyFo, jaybird86 and 2 others like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#47 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:08 PM

I can't imagine man ... the thought of losing my wife is unbearable.

Hope you both live a long and happy life together m8.

• sobercuban, NetshadeX, *BEG* and 1 other like this

#48 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

Sorry to hear that.
28 years and its nice to see you still do miss here. I say that because that means the time together would have been amazing.

My ex passed a few years back now. I still think of her and the times we had and I do wonder what will happen when I die. I am not a religious person by any means, but I do hope that if I am wrong on religion, at least then I should meet her again somewhere.

• TwennyFo, *BEG* and Mandy-S like this

#49 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,352 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:18 PM

Hope you both live a long and happy life together m8.

Just trying to cherish each day.  

Trying to make sure I set her up to never want for anything when I'm gone (given how poorly I've taken care of myself, I imagine it'll be me first)

• TwennyFo and *BEG* like this

xb0_Mo.gif                     

#50 sobercuban

sobercuban

CHAMP CHAMP

• Moderators
  • 60,352 posts
  • LocationPopeye's

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:20 PM

Sorry to hear that.
28 years and its nice to see you still do miss here. I say that because that means the time together would have been amazing.

My ex passed a few years back now. I still think of her and the times we had and I do wonder what will happen when I die. I am not a religious person by any means, but I do hope that if I am wrong on religion, at least then I should meet her again somewhere.

I don't believe in god or heaven or any kind of afterlife.  

I certainly hope I'm wrong.  I'd never be more happy to be wrong about anything.  

xb0_Mo.gif