Volkov Next Fight?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be His Next Opponent?

• Cain Velasquez?
    • Francis Ngannou?
    • Derick Lewis?
    • Mark Hunt?

29357119_1785385874857378_27330830298523

Alexander Volkov is now 4-0 inside the UFC, previously he had a victory over fan favourite Roy Nelson but after collecting the scalp of a former Heavyweight Champion on Saturday he is sure for a big boost in the rankings and another big fight?

Who should it be against?

Edited by Jolldan

For as much I wanna see NG vs TBB .. I would say Volkov vs TBB makes more sense now

SKILL WTF!!!!!!

how does Lewis deserve Volkov??? Thats a step backwards now for Volkov to fight that idiot. At this point Volkov should be sitting out and just waiting for the title shot

It was said that until Ngannou murdered Reem, Volkov was getting the title shot

Edited by AndyWang

29357119_1785385874857378_27330830298523

Alexander Volkov is now 4-0 inside the UFC, previously he had a victory over fan favourite Roy Nelson but after collecting the scalp of a former Heavyweight Champion on Saturday he is sure for a big boost in the rankings and another big fight?

Who should it be against?

none of the above imo, if he is going to fight again before title shot then i would go with overeem/blaydes winner

At this point in time though he is the only legit contender on a decent win streak.

Edited by PunchBag

Id say the ufc at this stage could give him an easy matchup, let him get a crazy ko win to hype him a little while some of the other matchups play out.

Where is the "Winner of Cormier/Miocic"?

I was just thinking of the timeframe.

Volkov is still young so might want to keep relatively active and got to think it will probably be about August or September before whoever's next at HW is getting their shot.

Volkov would be doing any of the clowns in the OP a favor by taking a fight with them.

I'd wait for my title shot.

Volkov vs. Blaydes for no1 contender could be good although I don't like the idea of putting two of the youngest guys in the division together.

Volkov vs. Blaydes for no1 contender could be good although I don't like the idea of putting two of the youngest guys in the division together.

Tuivasa is younger than and could KO both