Photo

Bas Rutten Breaks Down Namajunas-Jedrzejczyk, Ferguson-Nurmagomedov Fights At UFC 223

Bas Rutten Tony Ferguson Khabib Nurmagomedov UFC 223 UFC Rose Namajunas Joanna Jedrzejczyk

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MattBoone1984

MattBoone1984
  • Free
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:23 AM

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, multiple-time King of Pancrase and PRIDE announcer Bas Rutten spoke with MMANews.com's Fernando Quiles Jr. over the weekend. During the interview, "El Guapo" gave his breakdown of the rematch between "Thug" Rose Namajunas and former champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the UFC Women's Strawweight Championship.

“That’s gonna be very hard," said Rutten. "Rose and Joanna I think is gonna be a different fight. I think Jedrzejczyk now really knows that she has to watch out. I think it’s gonna be much more competitive. I didn’t expect that Rose was unbelievable (with her timing in the first fight). The way she landed that left hook, that gave her a little boost. She’s the champ now she wants to stay the champ of course so that’s gonna make her stronger. But then of course, Jedrzejczyk wants her title back and she’s an animal so I wonder what this fight is going to do. I think Jedrzejczyk learned to stomp out the trash talking a little bit. Focus on the fight, that’s why I never trash talked because you bring all this pressure on yourself.”

Bas also broke down the UFC Lightweight Championship bout between interim champion Tony Ferguson and 25-0 killer Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 223. Check out his breakdown on that fight at  http://www.mmanews.c...ghts-exclusive/

#2 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,068 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:34 AM

you know when your website fails you're supposed to reimage and rebrand it right?

im refer you to cashflow's IT dept.
  • Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#3 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:22 PM

you know when your website fails you're supposed to reimage and rebrand it right?

im refer you to cashflow's IT dept.

http://forums.ufcfig...-mattboone1984/

Every single one of his topics is just spam from his terribly created website  :lol:

• Ozpride, PunchBag and skillandpower like this

#4 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,513 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:30 PM

I liked Firas's breakdown much better

Paperboy Boone comes out of the woodworks, still better than FH tho

• skillandpower likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#5 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,366 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

Are you really saying that what he said about Rose vs JJ II was a breakdown ?

He just made a obvious comment, not a breakdown imo.

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#6 Ozpride

Ozpride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,068 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:09 PM

sober finna rek bafoon
  • stehilton94 likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#7 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 6,148 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:31 PM

Yeah he didn't really say much about either fight.

I feel Joanna made a terrible excuse claiming it was her teams/conditioning coach who cost her that fight.First of all,if you need a person to help you lose weight to CHEAT the weight class you are not a true athlete and not a true champion.So what now Joanna is going to come in the bigger stronger fighter and thinks that earns her respect as a champion,not from me.

Tony versus Khabib imo will be determined by two things.

1 Does Khabib pace himself or go for the fast finish.

2 If goes 4-5 rounds will Tony takeover and win or even finish Khabib because khabib has NEVER gone 5 rounds.

• Shark_Etiquette likes this
Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#8 Shark_Etiquette

Shark_Etiquette
  • Free
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:18 PM

Yeah he didn't really say much about either fight.

I feel Joanna made a terrible excuse claiming it was her teams/conditioning coach who cost her that fight.First of all,if you need a person to help you lose weight to CHEAT the weight class you are not a true athlete and not a true champion.So what now Joanna is going to come in the bigger stronger fighter and thinks that earns her respect as a champion,not from me.

Tony versus Khabib imo will be determined by two things.

1 Does Khabib pace himself or go for the fast finish.
2 If goes 4-5 rounds will Tony takeover and win or even finish Khabib because khabib has NEVER gone 5 rounds.

Look at khabibs output.
Don’t think two more rounds gonna make much of a difference.

#9 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 20,427 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:26 PM

... so vegas has branded the 1st fight a fluke & thugga is the dawg agin' w/ JJ @ -120,

not watching, like thug but don't care bout wimz, kitchen wenches -

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bas Rutten, Tony Ferguson, Khabib Nurmagomedov, UFC 223, UFC, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jedrzejczyk