Sign in to follow this  
MattBoone1984

Ronda Rousey On Floyd Mayweather In UFC: "I Don't Think He'd Do Well At All"

Ronda Rousey appeared on ESPN today to promote her WWE in-ring debut at next month's WrestleMania 34 pay-per-view. During her interview, she was asked if she thinks Floyd Mayweather would ever really make the transition from boxing to fighting in MMA, and if he did, how she thinks he would do.

“That’ll never happen. That will never happen,” Rousey told ESPN on Tusday. “It’s all talk," she added. "Different strokes for different folks but I don’t think he’d do well in MMA at all,” Rousey said about Mayweather's chances if he were to fight inside the Octagon.

Full article and video of the Ronda Rousey interview on ESPN:  http://www.mmanews.com/ronda-rousey-doesnt-buy-floyd-mayweather-fighting-in-the-ufc-its-all-talk/

Ronda Rousey appeared on ESPN today to promote her WWE in-ring debut at next month's WrestleMania 34 pay-per-view. During her interview, she was asked if she thinks Floyd Mayweather would ever really make the transition from boxing to fighting in MMA, and if he did, how she thinks he would do.

“That’ll never happen. That will never happen,” Rousey told ESPN on Tusday. “It’s all talk," she added. "Different strokes for different folks but I don’t think he’d do well in MMA at all,” Rousey said about Mayweather's chances if he were to fight inside the Octagon.

Full article and video of the Ronda Rousey interview on ESPN:  http://www.mmanews.com/ronda-rousey-doesnt-buy-floyd-mayweather-fighting-in-the-ufc-its-all-talk/

please just stop posting, nobody gives a **** about your site

• Like 2

Even Ronda can look good when a pad man is moving more than her

Floyd Mayweather Sr. would give Ronda the business in 30 seconds flat.
  • Like 4

Ronda has somehow managed to become more cringey since she left the UFC.  That "No I can't go back in time" interview was horrendous; this one not much better.

They'll need to keep her away from the mic to get any kind of momentum going in the WWE.

• Like 2

Ronda has somehow managed to become more cringey since she left the UFC. That "No I can't go back in time" interview was horrendous; this one not much better.

They'll need to keep her away from the mic to get any kind of momentum going in the WWE.

They just need to play it like Brock. I like Ronda, was always a fan buts she's god awful on the mic. Surely she should never lose right? I don't watch WWE anymore haven't done for years but you are telling me they have females that could actually make a crowd believe they could beat her.

• Like 2

Ronda has somehow managed to become more cringey since she left the UFC.  That "No I can't go back in time" interview was horrendous; this one not much better.

Just heard it oh it was so bad lol the interviewer wasn't the best but you can see she's still super sensitive about her losses and fighting in general.

Somebody needs to have the balls to just come out and say to her “How can you compete at Wrestlemania when you were declared legally dead after your last two mma fights?"

Could see her being like a rabbit in the headlights lol

• Like 3

They just need to play it like Brock. I like Ronda, was always a fan buts she's god awful on the mic. Surely she should never lose right? I don't watch WWE anymore haven't done for years but you are telling me they have females that could actually make a crowd believe they could beat her.

I can see Heyman being with Ronda when Brock leaves

wasnt she that chick with the glass jaw who thought she could knock out floyd mayweather?

• Like 2

wasnt she that chick with the glass jaw who thought she could knock out floyd mayweather?

I still think she would tap him easily.

But she should just disappear. Who the **** would want to see her wrestle?

I still think she would tap him easily.

But she should just disappear. Who the **** would want to see her wrestle?

i would.  nekkid and in a tub full of oil

Honestly, Ronda was a major can if you think about it.

She was a can who was on the right place and at the right time. She was very successful while fighting a bunch idiots who would accept a grappling match with her, thats all.

• Like 1

I thought Ronda Rousey would have said on floyd mayweather: "He hits harder than Travis."