Sign in to follow this  
Marble

Darren Till V Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson. Fight night 130 Liverpool 27/05/18

It would nice to get a good co main but really I'm only going because I'm interested in one fight. Don't get me wrong I'll watch all of them, some fun scraps there. But really I'm only interested the Till fight.

Twatter beef going on with Magny and Masvidal.

Brief run down:

Masvidal says Neils said no to the fight, Neil says was not a real fight offer, Masvidal calls him a Ho. Neil's says he he'll slap him anywhere, any weight, any location. Just not Liverpool may the 27th at 180, ay Aoutneil?

Stop chatting chit and sign a contract lads.

Would be good to hear something from the UFC are they trying to find a replacement, is Masvidals proposition genuine? Then we know if Jorge is full of chit or if it's Magnys pants that's full of it.

Also if you wanna know why Jorge can't make 170 atm have a look the fat fooks instagram.

• Like 1

Quick update:

Georgey Masvidal is full of chit and the UFC never agreed to the catch weight bout v Magny. Instead they've cheaped out bringing in Cage warrior's WW champ Craig Thundercat White in as co main.

Touahri is out injured leaving Brad Scott without an opponent. Brads having no luck with Marshman pulling out of the London fight at the last minute, leaving Brad in $3k debt after his camp and training sessions had to be paid. He's had to get himself a job cleaning crack houses in Bristol, no jk. I'd of thought lion-o would of been better matched up against Brad than a UFC WW top 10 contender? Brad unlikely to find a opponent.

Further changes to the card. David Teymur V Madge is off with Teymur fighting Nik Lentz at fight night Utica instead. Quite disappointed with that David Teymur is a beast, was looking forwards to watching him fight again. Cards become significantly weakened over the last few weeks, but as long as the main holds up (touching wood here) I'm sure not many will give a damn.

Carlo Pedersoli could be inline for his UFC debut to step in against Brad Scott, Brad has said however if its not sorted ASAP he's not interested in taking a changed opponent.

Updated card and times :

MAIN CARD FS1, 1PM/10AM ET/PT, 1800  GMT

• Stephen Thompson vs. Darren Till
  • Neil Magny vs. Craig White
  • Arnold Allen vs. Mads Burnell
  • Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jason Knight
  • Manny Bermudez vs. Davey Grant
  • Eric Spicely vs. Darren Stewart

PRELIMINARY CARD FS1, 11AM/8AM ET/PT, 16:00 GMT

• Claudio Henrique da Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
  • Tom Breese vs. Daniel Kelly
  • Brad Scott vs. TBA
  • Molly McCann vs. Gillian Robertson

PRELIMINARY CARD UFC Fight Pass, 10:00AM/07:00 ET/PT, 1400 GMT

• Trevor Smith vs. Elias Theodorou
  • Lina Lansberg vs. Gina Mazany
Edited by Marble

With 5 days to go I will step off the fence and put on the record that someone's losing an 0 come Sunday night.

Thompsons getting stopped for the first time in his entire career, that's 74 fights without being stopped. The Gorilla's gonna make toast outta Wonderbread.....!

So much hype behind this fight that the BBC (that's the British Broadcasting Cooperation for any of you dirty minded fools) is broadcasting the event live, the first time ever for any MMA event, catch is that's its on the radio not the TV so any bums out there without BT sport and a TV set your dial to 909 MW to be enthralled by some poor MMA commentary.  

See you in Liverpool MOFO's.

841932556.jpg.0.jpg

Edited by Marble
  • Like 2