s1sSQlo.jpg

PRELIMINARY CARD

8:00p ET

Felice Herrig vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Bec Rawlings
Evan Dunham vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier

Devin Clark vs. Michael Rodriguez

Edited by Mcmax3000

Props to Holloway for taking this fight but its going to end badly for him I think.

McGregor took Holloway down and dominated him for like 3 rounds with a ACL... Khabib is going to murder him

• Like 2

McGregor took Holloway down and dominated him for like 3 rounds with a ACL... Khabib is going to murder him

everyone has a ACL

two in fact

Just curious how Holloway is allowed to step up for a fight like this? He pulled out of his last title defense due to injury, has not fought since, has a clear number 1 challenger in Ortega, surely he should be stripped of the 145 belt if he is fighting for the 155 after clearly refusing to defend the 145. I think hes a legend for at least attempting to save the card, but he 100% should not be allowed to pull out of a fight to defend his title and then move on from that to fighting for another

Are you implying that we've already seen the fight between McGregor and Habib...and because of how that went we can predict this matchup with Holloway?

Are you implying that we've already seen the fight between McGregor and Habib...and because of how that went we can predict this matchup with Holloway?

He's saying a striker bullied Max on the ground with a blown out knee.  Khabib might kill this poor bastard.

• Like 4

He's saying a striker bullied Max on the ground with a blown out knee.  Khabib might kill this poor bastard.

Holloway is fooked but not nearly as fooked as Ferguson was about to be

• Like 2

Holloway is fooked but not nearly as fooked as Ferguson was about to be

Turd Ferguson would likely strangle Max Holiday after getting his as$ kicked for like 4 rounds.

DZvQwvUU8AAg4zo.jpg

Genuinely looks like the best Aprils fools joke ever, hurt himself doing Media... like **** off mate, stop kicking metal **** poles

If ever there was a person who deserves to be publicly executed, it's the guy who capitalizes every single word. Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

I got money in on kowalkeiwicz back in the middle of February, the value was much better then, the odds are lengthening fast now.

Still the easiest money of the night but you need to get on quick I think.

Karolina only lost to Joanna and Claudia. Those two losses have nothing to do with her declining, she's not. She is definitely among the elite of the division.

Herring is nowhere near her level.

Easiest of easy money.

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 2

I got money in on kowalkeiwicz back in the middle of February, the value was much better then, the odds are lengthening fast now.

Still the easiest money of the night but you need to get on quick I think.

Karolina only lost to Joanna and Claudia. Those two losses have nothing to do with her declining, she's not. She is definitely among the elite of the division.

Herring is nowhere near her level.

Easiest of easy money.

I will be betting on herrig tbh honest

• Like 2

I will be betting on herrig tbh honest

Razor thin split decision against Courtney Casey in her last fight which saw both fighters stand in front if eachother and basically trade occasional combinations.

Karolina has great footwork and will make Herrig dizzy with angles when she wants to, if Karolina chooses to stand and trade she will win 80% of the exchanges, her striking is far more technical.

When Herrig tries to clinch she will find herself eating knees and elbows, this is where Karolina will do most of the damage, just as she did against Rose.

Karolina-> Rose -> Paige -> Herrig= MMATH at its finest.

Bet on Karolina or stay away from this one.

Edited by Denizen

LMAO.. Karolina is finna get wrassle****ed.

Cortney Casey would whoop KK's ****, btw.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

LMAO.. Karolina is finna get wrassle****.

Cortney Casey would whoop KK's ****, btw.

Seems you went from scoffing at the women's straw weight division to pretending to have some knowledge about it in my absence.

Only....you gave absolutely no argument to back up your claim.

Seems you went from scoffing at the women's straw weight division to pretending to have some knowledge about it in my absence.

Only....you gave absolutely no argument to back up your claim.

I don't need to give you anything.

Herrig is the WMMA GOAT, and she's not losing to some Polish bum.

I don't need to give you anything.

Herrig is the WMMA GOAT, and she's not losing to some Polish bum.

Yes because the Polish typically don't do well in that particular division:/

Makes sense.

Karolina-> Rose

Polish fighters suck. This is a known fact.

Watch both of then get flatlined at 223.

Thanks.

Though I wish Rose the best of luck.

• Like 2

If ever there was a person who deserves to be publicly executed, it's the guy who capitalizes every single word.

It may just be a very very long title of something

• Like 2

So now Tony loses his belt form an injury,this UFC is looking worse by the minute,thanks to Dana of course.He needs to make it for the belt because it is NY and needs a big ppv sell so making it for the belt when it should NOT be is a joke.

This also reaffirms that the interim belt is apparently NOT ANY belt of any kind,just fluff.

Of course I will watch it but Im not pumped about the main event at all.

I just dont like these 'quick fixes' and I think other guys could be fighting Khabib for the LW title.

• Like 1

I was pretty shocked to see that my bookmaker now has Joanna vs Rose at almost even money. Seems that money is coming in on Rose recently.

I had planned to back Rose but honestly leaning more towards JJ. At these prices I gotta go with a Joanna and Max double at a very tempting +900

• Like 1

so if max wins.... is he fighting Conor or Ortega and will he get stripped at 145?

However unlikely Max winning is, if he did win it would have to be Conor, he always said he wasnt long for 145, and if he manages to get that 155 belt and set up what would be a super fight, in terms of money vs McGregor, he would be insane to go back down to 145

• Like 1

However unlikely Max winning is, if he did win it would have to be Conor, he always said he wasnt long for 145, and if he manages to get that 155 belt and set up what would be a super fight, in terms of money vs McGregor, he would be insane to go back down to 145

I'd actually not considered the implications of that.

Too true.

In terms of Criteria for super fights, it would be without doubt the biggest fight the sport has ever seen and the marketing potential would be off the charts.

• Like 1

so if max wins.... is he fighting Conor or Ortega and will he get stripped at 145?

I will go one step further on this mess, m8. 

If Max wins and vacate the 145 title, who would Ortega fight then ?

Winner of Aldo vs Jeremy ?

What if Vert got laid?

What if Classic Boxer didn't have dementia?

What if PlatinumClegg was straight?

What ifs are fun and all but Max isn't beating Khabib, no chance in hell.

Edited by America
  • Like 1

Conor is still trying to fight Mayweather so my guess is ortega.