3:30p ET

Gilbert Burns vs. Dan Moret
Shana Dobson vs. Lauren Mueller
Dhiego Lima vs. Yushin Okami
Arjan Bhullar vs. Adam Wieczorek
Matthew Lopez vs. Alejandro Perez
Patrick Williams vs. Luke Sanders

• Like 1

haha ,this is such bad card,i think i might watch a trump speech instead.Seriously though i don't mind the main fight but the card in total is just not worth my time to watch.

What is that old saying,i could watch a bar room fight and get the same thing,i want to start seeing some mma SKILLS instead of less than amateur boxers or tough guy gym junkies.

haha ,this is such bad card,i think i might watch a trump speech instead.Seriously though i don't mind the main fight but the card in total is just not worth my time to watch.

What is that old saying,i could watch a bar room fight and get the same thing,i want to start seeing some mma SKILLS instead of less than amateur boxers or tough guy gym junkies.

You just don't know what you're looking at.

Salikhov and Adesanya alone make this card worth watching.

• Like 7

Its a ****ing great Fox card, are you actually on ****ing drugs??? 2 or 3 very fun fights on the prelims, Adesanya, Condit v Oliverira, THAT MAIN EVENT and a nice visual with Waterson fighting, what more do you ****ing want on a Fox card?

• Like 5

Its a **** great Fox card, are you actually on **** drugs??? 2 or 3 very fun fights on the prelims, Adesanya, Condit v Oliverira, THAT MAIN EVENT and a nice visual with Waterson fighting, what more do you **** want on a Fox card?

Totally agree.

• Like 3

Lol you are such an idiot.

• Like 7

Its a **** great Fox card, are you actually on **** drugs??? 2 or 3 very fun fights on the prelims, Adesanya, Condit v Oliverira, THAT MAIN EVENT and a nice visual with Waterson fighting, what more do you **** want on a Fox card?

Save your breath.  He just shows up, says dumb chit, never interacts with anyone and leaves.  

• Like 7

Save your breath. He just shows up, says dumb chit, never interacts with anyone and leaves.

I thought it was funny that Zak still hooked three people. I see his name and skip to the next post.
  • Like 8

I thought it was funny that Zak still hooked three people. I see his name and skip to the next post.

are you implying that zak is an idiot or a troll?

Save your breath. He just shows up, says dumb chit, never interacts with anyone and leaves.

Speak for yourself. In 2018 alone he has replied to a thread I quoted and DIRECTLY quoted crangs.

Rumour has it he liked a war west post in 2015 but this is unconfirmed.

• Like 1

Man when is Condit just gonna retire? My feels can't handle ANOTHER loss. Stop putting me through this Carlos.

He's going to get humped by that takedown spamming can. :/
  • Like 1

Watched Gaethje's last fight and he looked awful.

He was slow as molasses and kept ducking his head every time in the pocket and just guessed where his strikes would go.

I have seen Poirier sort of struggle with size,so imo this is a meaningless fight,two ho hum average fighters.

How this headlines a card is beyond me,i won't be watching this,maybe after the fight at some point but i won't watch it live.

• Like 1

He was slow as molasses and kept ducking his head every time in the pocket and just guessed where his strikes would go.

I have seen Poirier sort of struggle with size,so imo this is a meaningless fight,two ho hum average fighters.

How this headlines a card is beyond me,i won't be watching this,maybe after the fight at some point but i won't watch it live.

Lol you are such an idiot.

• Like 1

Your posts are so stupid, I can't even tell if you're trolling.

• Like 2

The list of things beyond you would only grow if ...

• Like 1

Looks like Uncle Dana read my suggestion about booking 14 fights per card so that we have a 50/50 chance of ten actual fights on the night.

Nice work Uncle D

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 2

Spoken like a true casual.

• Like 1

Casey fights like someone put a key in her back and wound her up.

Waterson will never be among the top 3 in the division (if there was an atom weight division she'd be at the top) but she's versatile and dynamic. When it comes to brawling she can hold her own, especially with the likes of Casey. She should get a fairly comfortable UD.

It's interesting that Casey talks about herself being the underdog. My bookmaker has her as a favourite.

Will be placing a confident bet on The Karate Hottie by UD.

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 1

Waterson will never be among the top 3 in the division (if there was an atom weight division she'd be at the top) but she's versatile and dynamic. When it comes to brawling she can hold her own, especially with the likes of Casey. She should get a fairly comfortable UD.

It's interesting that Casey talks about herself being the underdog. My bookmaker has her as a favourite.

yeh, MW is the +110 dawg/ +390 inside dist.  ...

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Mate we need more of the Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier, cub Swanson. Exciting fighters I’d watch time and time again. Give me these fighters over a Usman or Sam alvey fight any day of the week..
  • Like 6

Mate we need more of the Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier, cub Swanson. Exciting fighters I’d watch time and time again. Give me these fighters over a Usman or Sam alvey fight any day of the week..

THANK YOU.
  • Like 3

Absolutely, fighters I will always tune into, never going to hold a title or come close but yeah amazing fights are nearly always there with these

Absolutely, fighters I will always tune into, never going to hold a title or come close but yeah amazing fights are nearly always there with these

Weren't you hating on Justin Gaethje like yesterday? I thought he was a can?
  • Like 2

Lol this fight is almost certainly gonna be a banger. It might turn out neither will ever be UFC Champ, but who gives a ****? We need more people who come to bang and less who come to carpet burn.

• Like 5

just watched weign-ins, other than Sander's WWE connection & Brullar's Reebok turban, didn't learn much,

many favorites I don't trust, .. still 14 goin' - good tourney card .

Weren't you hating on Justin Gaethje like yesterday? I thought he was a can?

Never said he was a can, just said I don't believe the hype, which I still don't. Does not mean I do not think he can put on a show

Never said he was a can, just said I don't believe the hype, which I still don't. Does not mean I do not think he can put on a show

what you mean by the "hype"  though?  he is a good fighter don't think anyone can deny that.  his defence is poor for a fighter of his calibre but he can take a shot and its part of his game plan cause he can give as much as he can take.   

is he gonna be a ufc champ? probably not. but the hype is real my friend.

• Like 1

Meh, ill buy into the Gaethje hype when he puts together a 2 fight win streak at least 

18 wins against nobodys with 1 hand and MJ....

• Like 1

anyone else notice that Courtney caseys face is 90% chin?  giving felice herrig a run for her money.

She reminds me very much of Jim Carey. Not the chin just the general look of her, especially when she smiles.

• Like 1

Waterson is going to get beat up. lol

I'm not 100% that she gets her hand raised but I am definitely leaning in her favor.

One thing I am 100% about is that if she does get beat up, then so does Casey. Casey won't be getting any free exchanges in this fight.

Edited by Denizen

My bookmaker has The Last Stylebender by ko/sub at even money.

EVEN MONEY!

MAKE IT RAAAAAAAIN!!!

Shoeface to stop Boetschface inside the distance is also worth a look at very close to evens.

Edited by Denizen

kamaru usman's brother is a 3-0 heavyweight and is headlining victory fc tonight on fightpass

Wrong section

Patrick Williams is a live dog to start the night.

Hope nobody has Sanders in too many parlay. :D

Patrick Williams is a live dog to start the night.

Hope nobody has Sanders in too many parlay. :D

Patrick Williams is going to get beat up. lol

• Like 1

kamaru usman's brother is a 3-0 heavyweight and is headlining victory fc tonight on fightpass

Hope he isn’t as boring as kamaru...
  • Like 1

14 fights hopefully means no filler.

Finally get to catch some fights i haven't seen a UFC card in a month because i skipped out on the card last week after all the pull outs and changes made plus i was in New Orleans anyway.

Edited by CanPass