Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

FOX UFC Fight Night: Poirier vs. Gaethje - Official Discussion Thread

2 guys Conor beat with ease, if either of them manage to pull it off and actually beat Khabib they might aswell hand the belt to McGregor to fight Tony or die vs Khabib 

Yea, and then Comber can duck Hugbib and Ferguson for another 2 years while the UFC makes interim titles.

That idiot doesn't fight anymore. Just give it up.

• Like 3

Im still surprised too lol

Really? Clegg use to be my boy and then he started talking chit about my kid because I made fun of McCucker too hard. He's not that hard to piss off.

Clegg and Cashflow arguing is the least surprising thing in the history of this forum imo.

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 3

Really? Clegg use to be my boy and then he started talking chit about my kid because I made fun of McCucker too hard. He's not that hard to piss off.

Clegg and Cashflow arguing is the least surprising thing in the history of this forum imo.

My apologies m8.  I didn't realize McGregor was going to duck the entire roster at the time.

Cash and I aren't arguing btw.  That was a legitimate question.  Maybe there's a setting that leaves your open bets up on Bovada and I don't know about it.  When my bets hit it takes less than a minute for it to come down and the money deposited, also if I were to screenshot them before hand I don't even know how to get just one bet when I placed 10.  All I know is he talked chit about Vert's picks in prediction league and I agreed with every pick Vert made except the crappy Lima brother.  Vert ended up going 12-2 and I had a hell of a night on bovada.  5 for 5 on parlays including a 7 and 10 pick and 3 for 5 on prop bets.

I don't know if any of you guys have hit a ten pick parlay before but only risking a dollar typically pays close to at least 270 to 1.  I think mine was 283.

As I said though the bet slips are removed when it hits so I was wondering how he posts the ticket without taking a screen shot before hand.  Cash and I are cool.  I saw his 3 bets good for him but I hit almost 3 times as many and for nearly $600 in total on maybe $70 risk.

I don't know if any of you guys have hit a ten pick parlay before but only risking a dollar typically pays close to at least 270 to 1.  I think mine was 283.

I hit almost 3 times as many and for nearly $600 in total on maybe $70 risk.

PlatinumCash

• Like 1

PlatinumCash

Hey it's been a while since I had really big night.  This year I've had a few buck twenty maybe buck fiddy nights and my dumbas$ jumped on Bovada poker and got rivered to give it all back to them.  I didn't belong in those blinds despite being a solid player.

Nate Diaz +325 and Ngannou EVEN in December of 2015 is the last time I had a big night.  That was over 700 on less than I risked tonight.

• Like 2

OMG there were like 87 fights and Tim Boetsch was the only high profile MFer on it LEL

NewFC scraping the bottom of the barrel, 

And he got finished and that was one of the 3 prop bets I hit.

• Like 1

WAIT. There was a card today?! 

Who was the biggest name on it? And was there blood? 

definately watch the main event. it was the most entertaining fight since GSP vs Bisping.

• Like 1

definately watch the main event. it was the most entertaining fight since GSP vs Bisping.

I enjoyed watching gap get brootalcore smashed up inside BisKing’s guard. But lord Kingping is too old for the younger roid junkies

• Like 2

who the hell are you calling a roid monkey?

i still wanna see bisping vs vitor in their retirement match

• Like 2

TRT Vitor will make his long awaited return next month in Brazil in his retirement bout.

• Like 3

TRT Vitor will make his long awaited return next month in Brazil in his retirement bout.

he's gonna be juiced to the gills with no fooks given

• Like 3

that turbanhead guy tapped to an omoplata lol

Even I know how to roll out of omoplatas

that turbanhead guy tapped to an omoplata lol

Punjabi piece off fattazz curry poop, bs hype, who do they think we are bejeezuz,? stupid

He's from Canada. Not India.

Next hype train please.

bund mara teri pan di lun

madarchod.

Edited by -idyb-

He's from Canada. Not India.

Next hype train please.

fookn' canadians wearing turbans to throw us off, now that I think of it, he did look french

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

Cool go to the My Little Pony forums if you dont wanna talk about fights

So edgy m8. I bet you cut yourself too. Let's see them wrists.

• Like 6

NOBODY GOD DAMN IT I called gap a roid junkie. Get it straight. 

• Like 2

NOBODY GOD DAMN IT I called gap a roid junkie. Get it straight. 

yeah thats right. f*ck gap. that no god roid monkey.

• Like 1

Hey it's been a while since I had really big night.  This year I've had a few buck twenty maybe buck fiddy nights and my dumbas$ jumped on Bovada poker and got rivered to give it all back to them.  I didn't belong in those blinds despite being a solid player.

Can relate.

I used to grind sit n goes. On my last run I spent moths building up a bankroll starting at maybe £1.50 buy ins playing 4 tables at a time. Just basically playing solid.playing the hands and positions and letting maths do it's thing.

Eventually graduated after some months to £7 buy ins when the bankroll was big enough to absorb the shock of any bad downswing.

Got too clever and moved up to £15 buy ins before my bankroll was big enough. Took a hard downswing. Went on tilt to try and get it back on even bigger buy ins. And against people that are playimg more than the maths. Lost it all.

It took hard months of grinding to build that bankroll.

Didn't play online poker since.

Looks like it was a good card last night. Wish I'd have watched it instead of that hot garbage Black Panther movie.

What's funny is I didn't realize the fights took place at the Coyotes arena 5 miles from my house lol. Had dinner and the movie just down the street from it while it was going on with no idea it was going on there

• Like 2

Can relate.

I used to grind sit n goes. On my last run I spent moths building up a bankroll starting at maybe £1.50 buy ins playing 4 tables at a time. Just basically playing solid.playing the hands and positions and letting maths do it's thing.

Eventually graduated after some months to £7 buy ins when the bankroll was big enough to absorb the shock of any bad downswing.

Got too clever and moved up to £15 buy ins before my bankroll was big enough. Took a hard downswing. Went on tilt to try and get it back on even bigger buy ins. And against people that are playimg more than the maths. Lost it all.

It took hard months of grinding to build that bankroll.

Didn't play online poker since.

Single table or multi-table SNGs?  I always try to make sure I have 100 buy-ins for whatever stake SNGs I'm playing.  

There are certain higher stakes filled with fish, idiots that deposit $100 and decide to play $50 SNGs, they seem to vary from site to site though.  

I once dumped off all of my bankroll besides $1.85 taking shots at $2/$4 6-max NLHE.  I bought in to a 90-man SNG for $1 and won it outright.  Over the next few months I ground it up to $600-$700 just sticking with good bankroll management.

I'm a nit though, I could have probably parlayed that in to significantly more but I get outplayed constantly at the stakes where you can actually make $$ because I'm so nitty.  

If you ever decide to play on any of the Winning Poker Network skins let me know.  I've got a little bit of money on there that I can't withdraw because of their rake requirements (I just don't have time to clear them). 

• Like 2

Single table or multi-table SNGs?  I always try to make sure I have 100 buy-ins for whatever stake SNGs I'm playing.  

There are certain higher stakes filled with fish, idiots that deposit $100 and decide to play $50 SNGs, they seem to vary from site to site though.  

I once dumped off all of my bankroll besides $1.85 taking shots at $2/$4 6-max NLHE.  I bought in to a 90-man SNG for $1 and won it outright.  Over the next few months I ground it up to $600-$700 just sticking with good bankroll management.

I'm a nit though, I could have probably parlayed that in to significantly more but I get outplayed constantly at the stakes where you can actually make $$ because I'm so nitty.  

If you ever decide to play on any of the Winning Poker Network skins let me know.  I've got a little bit of money on there that I can't withdraw because of their rake requirements (I just don't have time to clear them).

Single table.

I generally went by the rule of not buying in for more than 2% of my bankroll, so I'd always have at least 50 buys.

Until I went on tilt and that was all she wrote.

• Like 2

fookn' canadians wearing turbans to throw us off, now that I think of it, he did look french

lol you should see what trudeau is doing to us

I'm almost a minority in the GTA

not that it matters tho, gonna conceal my racism 

Edited by King_Can!
  • Like 1