Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Stipe or DC? Who you got?

Who win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• DC
    • Stipe

One of my most anticipated fights this year is coming up and I'm wondering what the general consensus is on this fight?

I got homeboy DC.

• Like 2

DC is my boy, and I'm rooting for him in this fight. But Steve Miochich is either TKOing DC, or winning a lopsided decision.

If DC pulls off the upset, I'll probably start fapping right then, no ragrets.

• Like 4

Seems to me that DC wins his fights in one of two ways.  Those with inferior grappling/size he rag-dolls before choking or pounding out (Oez, Hendo spring to mind).  If they're a bit bigger, or better grapplers, he finds a way through relentlessness, embracing the grind, and a fairly large dose of dirty boxing (Rumble, Gus for example).

There's no way he's throwing Stipe around and he won't have faced anyone who hits as hard as Stipe in the clinch. What's he going to do, stay at range and pick him apart from the outside?  I just don't see a way for DC to win.  His heart and tenacity might keep him in it for the whole 5 rounds, but I think Stipe wins convincingly.

Hespect to him for stepping up though. 

• Like 5

Retires in the cage as the greatest to ever do this chit.  Gus can beat up Volkan for the 205 strap and Stipe can get his belt back beating up some idiot he's already knocked out.

• Like 2

Why are you guys trolling btw?  Does anyone really believe that someone that got knocked out by stringbean Struve is beating Olympic gold medalist Daniel Cormier?

Threef

• Like 5

Seems to me that DC wins his fights in one of two ways.  Those with inferior grappling/size he rag-dolls before choking or pounding out (Oez, Hendo spring to mind).  If they're a bit bigger, or better grapplers, he finds a way through relentlessness, embracing the grind, and a fairly large dose of dirty boxing (Rumble, Gus for example).

There's no way he's throwing Stipe around and he won't have faced anyone who hits as hard as Stipe in the clinch. What's he going to do, stay at range and pick him apart from the outside?  I just don't see a way for DC to win.  His heart and tenacity might keep him in it for the whole 5 rounds, but I think Stipe wins convincingly.

Hespect to him for stepping up though. 

That is a great break down Bubba. Top notch reasoning.

• Like 2

Why are you guys trolling btw?  Does anyone really believe that someone that got knocked out by stringbean Struve is beating Olympic gold medalist Daniel Cormier?

Threef

He never won Olympic Gold. Both of the time he lost to a  world class wrestler from Iran before finals and then he won silver in another.

HW history is full of one punch knock outs. Stipe's loss to Struve one of them. 

Why are you guys trolling btw? Does anyone really believe that someone that got knocked out by stringbean Struve is beating Olympic gold medalist Daniel Cormier?

Threef

Only liked for the factually correct part about DC being a gold medalist.

The rest is trolling. :/

• Like 2

I'm torn but I have DC mainly bc I think the HW division is the worst division in UFC history and I don't think Stipe is more than a brawler / wrestler

DC will block the takedowns and lay hands on him for 5 rounds

• Like 1

Threef

this is actually true, don't listen to them PC

• Like 2

I'm torn but I have DC mainly bc I think the HW division is the worst division in UFC history and I don't think Stipe is more than a brawler / wrestler

DC will block the takedowns and lay hands on him for 5 rounds

What takedowns? Why would Stipe grapple with a gold medalist wrestler?
  • Like 2

He never won Olympic Gold. Both of the time he lost to a  world class wrestler from Iran before finals and then he won silver in another.

HW history is full of one punch knock outs. Stipe's loss to Struve one of them. 

I'm afraid you are mistaken.  Daniel won gold and a ribbon.  Just check his wikipedia, m8.

• Like 2

Let's not forget Stipe won Golden Gloves in Cleveland, where everybody and their mom is a boxer, and black. Black being the most important part.

Daniel couldn't win a Plaster Gloves competetion, much less Golden Gloves.

• Like 1

Let's not forget Stipe won Golden Gloves in Cleveland, where everybody and their mom is a boxer, and black. Black being the most important part.

Daniel couldn't win a Plaster Gloves competetion, much less Golden Gloves.

Kneegrow please.  Daniel is 5'10" 71" reach and ALL HANDS come July son, sound familiar?

r97008_2048x2737cc.jpg

• Like 3

Kneegrow please.  Daniel is 5'10" 71" reach and ALL HANDS come July son, sound familiar?

r97008_2048x2737cc.jpg

MIKE TYSON IS GOING TO REPLACE DC AND FACE STIPE IN JULY?!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST NEWS I'VE LITERALLY EVER READ ON THIS FORUM.

• Like 2

I'm afraid you are mistaken.  Daniel won gold and a ribbon.  Just check his wikipedia, m8.

His only gold medal is Pan American Games. No Olymic Gold.

I got DC.  I give the cardio edge to DC and the punching power..plus DC has 2 ways to win this.  #1.  DC lands en route to a tko. #2. Wrestle. 

• Like 2

His only gold medal is Pan American Games. No Olymic Gold.

Are you using Google?  By the new rules of Soup we automatically live in the 1990s.  We shouldn't be presenting any posts with facts.  If Cash and myself say DC won Gold at the Olympics it's Gospel.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 5

I got DC. I give the cardio edge to DC and the punching power..plus DC has 2 ways to win this. #1. DC lands en route to a tko. #2. Wrestle.

Well, there go my dreams of DC winning two belts. Time to bet the house, the truck, the car and my daughter on Steve.

• Like 2

Are you using Google? By the new rules of Soup we automatically live in the 1990s. We shouldn't be presenting any posts with facts. If Cash and myself say DC won Gold at the Olympics it's Gospel.

You goddamn right he used google! I say he needs a temporary ban, at the very least!

• Like 4

What takedowns? Why would Stipe grapple with a gold medalist wrestler?

he;s going to shoot because he's going to be receiving ALL HANDS and will have no other choice

realistically both men will have to mix it up regardless, stylistically it is in both of there favors to shoot, and Stipe has decent hands but they aren't nearly as good as you make them out to be.

• Like 1

I was favouring Stipe but having recently learned of DC's Olympic gold wrestling chops thanks to my learned fellow posters, I'm gonna have to go with the upset.

DC takes this by virtue of being an all hands Olympic gold wrassler.

• Like 1

he;s going to shoot because he's going to be receiving ALL HANDS and will have no other choice

realistically both men will have to mix it up regardless, stylistically it is in both of there favors to shoot, and Stipe has decent hands but they aren't nearly as good as you make them out to be.

Stipe is only about seven inches taller than him. I'm sure he's going to have a lot of trouble boxing with him.

/sarcasm

Are you using Google? By the new rules of Soup we automatically live in the 1990s. We shouldn't be presenting any posts with facts. If Cash and myself say DC won Gold at the Olympics it's Gospel.

Agreed. Soup rules is the only damn way man.

• Like 1

i just went to the library to find some books on Olympic Wrassling since my encyclopedia brittannica CD got lost amongst all my PS1 games so i can't confirm or deny if DC in fact son olympic gold. It wasn't in the guiness book of records either I checked :(

• Like 1

i just went to the library to find some books on Olympic Wrassling since my encyclopedia brittannica CD got lost amongst all my PS1 games so i can't confirm or deny if DC in fact son olympic gold. It wasn't in the guiness book of records either I checked :(

Lol, cd's in 2018....

Use a microfiche to find newspaper clippings from the time. That's how I do my research.

• Like 1

Lol, cd's in 2018....

Use a microfiche to find newspaper clippings from the time. That's how I do my research.

things I don't miss

• Like 2

DC is slowing down,getting older but as long as a guy isn't 6'4 he can handle pretty much anyone.

I look at styles game plan,how does Stipe win?I think DC gets in tight,mauls him,swings overhead wildly but connects often.

I guess Stipe being bigger maybe stronger could be more durable and catch DC later on when tires out.IDK though Stipe is not a world beater,this is the very weak HW division,so he can and should beat most guys,DC is just on that upper level even above Jones since Jones is just a cheat,something i suspected from his 2nd fight.

DC is slowing down,getting older but as long as a guy isn't 6'4 he can handle pretty much anyone.

Well, Stipe IS 6'4, tard.
  • Like 1

Stipe keeps his belt by beating DC or somebody dropping out.

And while I'm on the subject, what alternatives in case of a dropout chit show? There's already been talk about not much meat on this card's bones.

Edited by pjbear05

And while I'm on the subject, what alternatives in case of a dropout chit show? There's already been talk about not much meat on this card's bones.

It's in July. I think we'll be fine.

They majority botched it last year. They have to ensure this one isn't a disaster.

Bork will save the day
  • Like 2