Sign in to follow this  
PunchBag

Mcgregor was supposed to make announcement at ufc223

Mcgregor was supposed to make an annoucement at UFC223 prior to the bus incident according to Bisping.

Bisping claimed on his "believe it or not" podcast that mcgregor was to make an announcement at UFC223. However this was scrapped due to the bus incident. Bisping says he doesnt know exactly what the announcement was to be however he insists he had insider information.

Edited by PunchBag

Probably was going to announce fighting the winner of tferg vs khabib or perhaps gsp.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

Oh, I was dead serious. It was definitely RDA @ 170.

Actually read he was suppose to sign new contract and fight RDA for interm title. Which by the was while awesome kind of stupid

Oh, I was dead serious. It was definitely RDA @ 170.

RDA by murder
  • Like 1

conor is seriously scared of khabib beating him, would rather go to jail than spend anytime in that octagon with the eagle.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 4

he's going to announce that he's going to take some time off away from the octagon.

congratulations conor. you've earned it!

• Like 3

They both fought Alvarez.

Pretty easy MMA math there.

LOL

RDA was unconscious on the floor 20 mins before that fight and never should have been out there. he also destroyed Robbie Lawler

• Like 2

They both fought Nate Diaz.

Pretty easy MMA math there.

also this

• Like 3

also this

If McGregor didn't batter him for six of the seven rounds, you might have a point.

Instead, your arguments are feeble and weak, which tends to be the standard for you.

Edited by cashfl0w

perhaps he is going to announce a new line of irish-themed autographed dollies over at his online store.  he's probably got a whole bus load of people waiting to order those things.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Conor would murder RDA, **** off, yes he would lose to Khabib, but RDA would be done after round 1, RDA ran from McGregor

anyone that loses to nate diaz is not a sure thing in any matchup

anyone that loses to nate diaz is not a sure thing in any matchup

Matt ****ing Serra knocked GSP out, I would never considering GSP not a sure thing because of 1 fight, but yeah what ever

Matt **** Serra knocked GSP out, I would never considering GSP not a sure thing because of 1 fight, but yeah what ever

arguably nate won both fights

• Like 2

Anyone who thinks or says RDA kills Conor is either a troll or a ****ing moron who probably also attended Verts top 20 school of misspellings and moronic views.

Conor had RDA so shook he pulled out with a hurt vajayjay which lead to him getting mauled by Eddie Alvarez.

• Like 2

Conor wants NOTHING with Khabib imo. I mean NOTHING!

The whole thing with fighting RDA for the interim makes some sense to me but Im not sure Conor also wants anything with Woodley either.

It gotta be something to do with Floyd imo

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1

Anyone who thinks or says RDA kills Conor is either a troll or a **** moron who probably also attended Verts top 20 school of misspellings and moronic views.

Conor had RDA so shook he pulled out with a hurt vajayjay which lead to him getting mauled by Eddie Alvarez.

Agree.

RDA is actually such an EZ fight for Conor

• Like 2

Conor wants NOTHING with Khabib imo. I mean NOTHING!

The whole thing with fighting RDA for the interim makes some sense to me but Im not sure Conor also wants anything with Woodley either.

It gotta be something to do with Floyd imo

Completely agree, Conor vs Khabib would be bad, but Conor vs Woodley, that would be terrible for him, RDA is easy money though

So can we all agree now that Dana was doing what Dana does best in talking BS, when he said he didnt know Mcnugget was coming to NY. Are the nut swingers gonna admit that he was always scheduled to be there and didn't fly out on a whim to protect his boyfriends honour???

Mcnugget v any decent, but big, WW is a risky move. That's why he was happy to match up against another 5ft7 mini man.

Edited by Marble

Conor only wants easy fights. I dont blame him though.

Wait, wait, wait...

...never in the entire time i've been following the UFC have I seen such selective matchmaking nor such a rigged pathway to the title as what we have seen with Khabib.

• Like 1

Wait, wait, wait...

...never in the entire time i've been following the UFC have I seen such selective matchmaking nor such a rigged pathway to the title as what we have seen with Khabib.

the great khabib took 25 opponents to pound town. never lost a single round. never been knocked down.  he earned his shot at the belt.

its not his fault that tony dropped his vagina at a beauty pageant a day or two before the fight.

who else were they supposed to put against him on a days notice when showtime ducked and that other guy who was an even bigger can than raging al didnt get the green light because the commission thought he was too canly?   you should have put on your boxing gloves and answered the call bro.

Edited by -idyb-

I've heard it from several places he was meant to fight RDA and get announced here but they had Colby there already so I'm not sure. We're some fighters missing from already announced bouts like Till. Basically I don't know or care to be honest.

Wait, wait, wait...

Let's see here.

Conor beat lelSiver to earn a title shot.

Khabib beat Barboza with a 96% TDD and arguably the best striking in the division.

Yeah, real easy path.

Let's see here.

Conor beat lelSiver to earn a title shot.

Khabib beat Barboza with a 96% TDD and arguably the best striking in the division.

Yeah, real easy path.

McGregor knocked out 2-time NCAA All-American Chad Mendes and the most dominant featherweight champion in UFC history Jose Aldo to win his belt.

Habib sexually assaulted Tommy Devito from Goodfellas for 25 minutes to win his.

• Like 3

McGregor knocked out 2-time NCAA All-American Chad Mendes and the most dominant featherweight champion in UFC history Jose Aldo to win his belt.

Habib sexually assaulted Tommy Devito from Goodfellas for 25 minutes to win his.

Due to no fault of his own. Did he pull out of the fight or turn down the 6 people who were in consideration?

No one was even talking about Khabib but somehow his **** is in your mouth m8

• Like 1

Due to no fault of his own. Did he pull out of the fight or turn down the 6 people who were in consideration?

No one was even talking about Khabib but somehow his **** is in your mouth m8

I counted a dozen posts above my initial response and six of them were relating to Khabib

Anyway, yeah...sure, there were some last-minute opponents they scrambled to find for him that weren't ready. Why do you think it was so hard for them to find someone? The answer is precisely that they needed to find an opponent tailor-made for him to be, someone without strong wrestling.

That's difficult in a sport packed with wrestlers. There are a lot of fighters to choose from in the light weight division. Also, wrestlers good at cutting weight, they've doing their entire lives. This last-minute replacement fiasco should have been a snap.

But the problem was they needed someone very specific. Every single potential opponent that fell through lacked a strong wrestling background. You are blinded by your fandom.

• Like 1

I counted a dozen posts above my initial response and six of them were relating to Khabib

Anyway, yeah...sure, there were some last-minute opponents they scrambled to find for him that weren't ready. Why do you think it was so hard for them to find someone? The answer is precisely that they needed to find an opponent tailor-made for him to be, someone without strong wrestling.

That's difficult in a sport packed with wrestlers. There are a lot of fighters to choose from in the light weight division. Also, wrestlers good at cutting weight, they've doing their entire lives. This last-minute replacement fiasco should have been a snap.

But the problem was they needed someone very specific. Every single potential opponent that fell through lacked a strong wrestling background. You are blinded by your fandom.

strong wrestlers do well agaisnt guys without wrestling, strong wrestlers vs strong wrestlers come down to striking and i dont see any strong wrestlers with good striking in the lw division

• Like 1

and you are blinded by your racism.

• Like 1

Which strong wrestlers at LW would you have put in there soup? Feel free to use Google as a last resort if you can't think of any! Off the top of my head most decent lw's are predominantly strikers.

• Like 2