Sign in to follow this  
PunchBag

Mcgregor was supposed to make announcement at ufc223

I counted a dozen posts above my initial response and six of them were relating to Khabib

Anyway, yeah...sure, there were some last-minute opponents they scrambled to find for him that weren't ready. Why do you think it was so hard for them to find someone? The answer is precisely that they needed to find an opponent tailor-made for him to be, someone without strong wrestling.

That's difficult in a sport packed with wrestlers. There are a lot of fighters to choose from in the light weight division. Also, wrestlers good at cutting weight, they've doing their entire lives. This last-minute replacement fiasco should have been a snap.

But the problem was they needed someone very specific. Every single potential opponent that fell through lacked a strong wrestling background. You are blinded by your fandom.

Ok, Im not saying I agree 100% with Soup on this statement but I do question why Ortega didnt get the shot on Khabib ?

Was it maybe because he got a very dangerous grappling skill ?

Ok, yeah I already know some of you will come at me and I will not engage into any argument but I do question that.

As for the LW divison, no there is nobody there other than Lee that is a 'strong wrestler' so no Khabib is just the right guy at the right moment and no UFC is not 'helping him' to pick opponents.

• Like 1

Ok, Im not saying I agree 100% with Soup on this statement but I do question why Ortega didnt get the shot on Khabib ?

Ok, yeah I already know some of you will come at me and I will not engage into any argument but I do question that.

As for the LW divison, no there is nobody there other than Lee that is a 'strong wrestler' so no Khabib is just the right guy at the right moment and no UFC is not 'helping him' to pick opponents.

Probably knew he couldn't make weight at a higher division.

• Like 2

Khabib would maul Ortega who is a nobody and can't even win a round in the UFC.  Then Max has a title challenger coming off a one sided beating.

You're talking about a guy who had four straight 3rd round hail marys.  Moicano and Little Frank are his only good wins.

• Like 1

Conor was ready to merk RDA years ago. Which one ran?

RDA had a broken foot, he couldn't run anywhere

Conor and title defences maybe?

• Like 1

I mentioned something was up because Dana signed the papers to let McGinger team into the venue.

I just wish some large news team would investigate,interview McGinger because he is such a tough guy he wouldn't lie because he is not afraid of anyone.

Dana however is a scumbag,he said he had NO IDEA McGinger was going to be there,yeah right.

I mentioned something was up because Dana signed the papers to let McGinger team into the venue.

I just wish some large news team would investigate,interview McGinger because he is such a tough guy he wouldn't lie because he is not afraid of anyone.

Dana however is a scumbag,he said he had NO IDEA McGinger was going to be there,yeah right.

no maclife documentary crew was allowed in and maclife let McGregor in

strong wrestlers do well agaisnt guys without wrestling, strong wrestlers vs strong wrestlers come down to striking and i dont see any strong wrestlers with good striking in the lw division

Look no further than Gaethje m8. A division one all American with 15 knock outs, who comes to bang.

Kebabs worse nightmare. 

• Like 1

RDA had a broken foot, he couldn't run anywhere

Conor and title defences maybe?

Chicken McNugget has never defended a belt in his life m8, 

If he ever steps up to welterweight to face RDA, RDA will ******* destroy him.

And if any of you pussay's who are flapping gums in favour of McNugget wanna throw down, i'll go all in on a av, sig, and name, bet.

• Like 3

And if any of you pussay's who are flapping gums in favour of McNugget wanna throw down, i'll go all in on a av, sig, and name, bet.

#metoof Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 1

#methreef

• Like 2

#metoo

Oh wait, this isn't about rape.

#mefourf

• Like 2

Khabib would maul Ortega who is a nobody and can't even win a round in the UFC.  Then Max has a title challenger coming off a one sided beating.

You're talking about a guy who had four straight 3rd round hail marys.  Moicano and Little Frank are his only good wins.

Good point too m8

Lmao........

You might be a chitty MMA pundit PC but **** me you're up there with the best when it comes to comedy, lmao 

Lmao........

You might be a chitty MMA pundit PC but **** me you're up there with the best when it comes to comedy, lmao 

What's so funny?  Ortega has still yet to win a round in the UFC.  He was losing all of those fights he finished in the 3rd.  You really think Ortega could beat Khabib?

He'd get smoked by the majority of the LW top 10.  Besides Moicano and Little Frank who did he beat?  A shopworn Cub Swanson?  lol Cub is the biggest joke of a BJJ blackbelt ever.  He got strangled in seconds by like a 40 year old Jens Pulver who was a blue belt at the time.  He got strangled by Holloway who was also a blue belt at the time.

What's so funny? Ortega has still yet to win a round in the UFC. He was losing all of those fights he finished in the 3rd. You really think Ortega could beat Khabib?

He'd get smoked by the majority of the LW top 10. Besides Moicano and Little Frank who did he beat? A shopworn Cub Swanson? lol Cub is the biggest joke of a BJJ blackbelt ever. He got strangled in seconds by like a 40 year old Jens Pulver who was a blue belt at the time. He got strangled by Holloway who was also a blue belt at the time.

agreed m8 but he's beaten better than cryin' Kevin and hed knock his azz out cold

agreed m8 but he's beaten better than cryin' Kevin and hed knock his azz out cold

Kevin Lee could toss Ortega clean out of the cage m8.

• Like 1

What's so funny?  Ortega has still yet to win a round in the UFC.  He was losing all of those fights he finished in the 3rd.  You really think Ortega could beat Khabib?

He'd get smoked by the majority of the LW top 10.  Besides Moicano and Little Frank who did he beat?  A shopworn Cub Swanson?  lol Cub is the biggest joke of a BJJ blackbelt ever.  He got strangled in seconds by like a 40 year old Jens Pulver who was a blue belt at the time.  He got strangled by Holloway who was also a blue belt at the time.

MMA math means chit m8. Ortega's the new kid on the block, lol. He's taking all the belts. 

Kevin Lee could toss Ortega clean out of the cage m8.

lol. no.

Kevin Lee would rape Brian Ortega, and pound his **** out in the first round.

If the fight happens we should have a true forum bet off.  Kevin would kill that white and trying to be beaner white boy.

• Like 1