Sign in to follow this  
fuksobercuban

McGregor will expose holes of Khabib's striking when they fight

Oh boy... khabib is unquestionably going to employ the same game plan for the most anticipated mma event of all time as he put together in a day for his last fight. Very intuitive!

• Like 2

Khabib is smart and no he is not 'choose' to stand against Conor.

I just wonder how quick Conor will be on his back getting pounded and Im being pretty serious about this question

• Like 2

after round 3 vs diaz, conors punches no longer had that ko power. If he did choose to stand with conor it would be when conor can barely lift his arms up after being manhandled for 3 rounds.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 3

after round 3 vs diaz, conors punches no longer had that ko power. If he did choose to stand with conor it would be when conor can barely lift his arms up after being manhandled for 3 rounds.

Diaz is built like Gumby and has rubber for a head.. and that’s at 170.. Khabib got rocked by Michael Johnson. Cash hits harder than Michael Johnson. I Think it’s a pretty even fight. For everyone who says “Khabib won’t stand and bang” there’s someone who will say “Conor won’t go in there and wrestle”

• Like 2

For everyone who says “Khabib won’t stand and bang” there’s someone who will say “Conor won’t go in there and wrestle”

Conor won't have any choice in the matter.

But it's moot because this fight will never happen.

The closest Conor will come to fighting Khabib the great is standing at a safe distance from him, separated by steel, surrounded by a bunch of his goons and yapping like a small dog at a bear.

Oh wait....

• Like 1

LOL based on what theory,that last fight where Khabib fought a guy that did NOTHING?

If yo uwatched Khabib knew Al had at least a better lower stance and was ready to unleash a wild punch,so Khabib closed way more cautiously than he did versus a guy who was more likely to kick or telegraphed his strikes.

Khabib is very smart he closes when he feels the need and although you might think he closes sloppy like,no he is careful and not committing beyond a lazy jab.

The thing about pressuring is soon you see your opponent back up they are vulnerable and their power is lost.Khbib looks for this,if he sees you are just a runner he has it easy,Al was sort of staying in the pocket so Khabib was more careful than his last fight.

McGregor will stay with foot planted,he needs to but Khabib is not running in like Aldo lmao.

The only key factor to that fight is how tired either guy gets,i know Kahbib cannot wrestle 5 rounds and my hunch was proven last fight,he took a break 3-4.So many factors before we get to that point,does Khabib wear out Conor enough rounds 1-2,how tired is Conor rounds 3-4 when Khabib takes a break.

IMO Conor is ONLY a 1 punch lucky fighter,most guys in the UFC are less than amateur boxers,FAR less than amateur and Conor comes from the a land of boxing which was often the brit downfall,all boxers no mma fighters.So if Kahbib gets Conor down rnds 1-2 and he will and gets Conor's back,i think Conor is in big trouble.I think Conor is very tired 3-4 mor eso than Kahbbib so Conor MUST look for that lucky punch.

Conor will as usual try and win the pre fight battle of words,i see Kahbib laughing at him butr Conor will still hope to get Kahbib angry enough to run in like Aldo did but won't happen.Oh and Conor likes to load up as we saw MANY times versus Diaz,he loads up like that he is going down.

LOL based on what theory,that last fight where Khabib fought a guy that did NOTHING?

If yo uwatched Khabib knew Al had at least a better lower stance and was ready to unleash a wild punch,so Khabib closed way more cautiously than he did versus a guy who was more likely to kick or telegraphed his strikes.

Khabib is very smart he closes when he feels the need and although you might think he closes sloppy like,no he is careful and not committing beyond a lazy jab.

The thing about pressuring is soon you see your opponent back up they are vulnerable and their power is lost.Khbib looks for this,if he sees you are just a runner he has it easy,Al was sort of staying in the pocket so Khabib was more careful than his last fight.

McGregor will stay with foot planted,he needs to but Khabib is not running in like Aldo lmao.

The only key factor to that fight is how tired either guy gets,i know Kahbib cannot wrestle 5 rounds and my hunch was proven last fight,he took a break 3-4.So many factors before we get to that point,does Khabib wear out Conor enough rounds 1-2,how tired is Conor rounds 3-4 when Khabib takes a break.

IMO Conor is ONLY a 1 punch lucky fighter,most guys in the UFC are less than amateur boxers,FAR less than amateur and Conor comes from the a land of boxing which was often the brit downfall,all boxers no mma fighters.So if Kahbib gets Conor down rnds 1-2 and he will and gets Conor's back,i think Conor is in big trouble.I think Conor is very tired 3-4 mor eso than Kahbbib so Conor MUST look for that lucky punch.

Conor will as usual try and win the pre fight battle of words,i see Kahbib laughing at him butr Conor will still hope to get Kahbib angry enough to run in like Aldo did but won't happen.Oh and Conor likes to load up as we saw MANY times versus Diaz,he loads up like that he is going down.

Mate I swear you confuse yourself sometimes....

• Like 3

Yeah conor is only a 1 punch fighter lol.. that’s like saying Khabib can only single leg takedown.. ask eddie how that 4 piece he ate tasted

• Like 1

McGregor will expose holes of Khabib's striking when they fight. if Khabib choses to fight McGregor like that last fight McGregor will win first round ko

the only thing that will be getting exposed in this fight is conors butthole

• Like 3

Michael Johnson exposed Khabibs striking.. you can’t expose something that’s already been exposed.. Khabib takes conor down in the beginning or middle of a round, he wins. If he doesn’t he loses.

Edited by Shkrelz
  • Like 1

Michael Johnson exposed Khabibs striking.. you can’t expose something that’s already been exposed.. Khabib takes conor down in the beginning or middle of a round, he wins. If he doesn’t he loses.

didnt nate expose conors striking? he rocked conor like 6 times

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

Yeah and Nate ate the canvas 3 times... with 20lbs on him.. cmon.. I’d bet either of them if they were +175, but to act like it’s the most lopsided match up is as casual as it gets.

• Like 1

100% of this is nonsense.

Khabib took a break = laughable

If Comber managed to not tap out before round 3, Hugbib would walk through his gassed arm punches anyway.

It's a fight he can't win. Unless he's spent the last three years working nothing but defensive wrassling, there is zero chance he stays on his feet longer than 15 seconds into the round.

But he hasn't spent three years working his wrassling. He spent 3 years doing blow.

• Like 5

If Comber managed to not tap out before round 3, Hugbib would walk through his gassed arm punches anyway.

It's a fight he can't win. Unless he's spent the last three years working nothing but defensive wrassling, there is zero chance he stays on his feet longer than 15 seconds into the round.

But he hasn't spent three years working his wrassling. He spent 3 years doing blow.

zero chance.. love the confidence..

hey, some of the best do blow. Lawrence Taylor, Jon Jones, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods.. Its when they get off it that their lives go to chit.

but yeah not sure how many times Mendes took him down , 3 maybe? , and he was a 2 time D1 All American wrestler. I think Conor is significantly better from that fight, and mendes was also sauced up then, and with a 4 inch reach advantage it makes a fight vs Khabib much more of a toss up then the 1 sided matchup people here seem to think it is.

• Like 1

conor vs khabib would go down like diaz vs gsp imo

Are you kidding m8 ? lol

Diaz at least can/could grapple and Conor cant! So you have an elite wrestler (Khabib) VS a elite striker with ZERO grappling .... do the math

Khabib smashes Conor within the 1st round

Edited by skillandpower

Are you kidding m8 ? lol

Diaz at least can/could grapple and Conor cant! So you have an elite wrestler (Khabib) VS a elite striker with ZERO grappling .... do the math

Khabib smashes Conor within the 1st round

Oh no. You've become one of them.

I predict at some point you'll use the sentence 'Mendes rolled off the couch and took Conor down at will until he gassed' some time soon.

Juice has got a lot to answer for.

• Like 3

I predict at some point you'll use the sentence 'Mendes rolled off the couch and took Conor down at will until he gassed' some time soon.

we must reconvert him Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

Hating Conor is an essential step to becoming an amerigoat.
  • Like 4

He'll get matted and battered before that happens. By end of first Khabib makes Conor look like he did against Floyd in the 9th & 10th rds i.e. exhausted and brain not computing after taking so many hits. 

• Like 1

lies you'll be hearing from the clits jew lawyer

I hate Conor for what he did but I still laugh when I watch your sig

A stand up fighter is going to expose the stand up on a grappler?

So some other idiot can now start a thread saying that Conors ground game will be exposed when they fight?

• Like 3

here's the thing, look at Conors ko wins (exception aldo) almost all of them were set up by the spinning back kick to the body...what if conor needs a gassed opponent or the body kick to have the so called ko power punch?

I'm just saying for argument sake.

also khabib came right out for a single leg against raging al, he would do the same to conor.

McGregor an idiot he has Nelson as a training partner, he should be learning some ground game rolling with the bigger Nelson.

I'd give conor the same if not lower odds than i would Poirier, somewhere around 25%

• Like 1

Well at least one person on these forums has the common sense god gave most mountain goats.  It's cute that you people think Conor is going to fight Khabib.

We will never watch this fight because Conor aint gonna fight Khabib .. lets just keep it real

• Like 2

Floyd too, bit of a pattern

The likelihood of this fight is on par with a Conor title defence

Conor's biggest asset is winning b4 a fight even happens.Problem is that Kahbib is not afraid of Conor ,so good luck leprechaun boy with your head games.

• Like 1

Conor's biggest asset is winning b4 a fight even happens.Problem is that Kahbib is not afraid of Conor ,so good luck leprechaun boy with your head games.

He looked pretty scared while he was on the bus.

And that isn't just a sneering comment. I mean that when you watch the video footage from the inside of the bus, the look on his face was a look of someone who was frightened.

Big Fatty doesn't so much shoot for takedowns as much as he slowly collapses and grabs hips. 

photo-thumb-436520.png?_r=1516492131

I was wondering why that didn't get any response. I really need to stop looking at other threads during the fights.

We will never watch this fight because Conor aint gonna fight Khabib .. lets just keep it real

Amen.

Anyone who thinks this fight will happen is delusional.