Sign in to follow this  
America

Poirier believes the winner of him and Gaethje should get Khabib.

Basically he's saying Khabib beating Laquinta wasn't a legit title fight and even though Khabib is the champ he won't be a true champ until he fights a worthy opponent. Basically the same chit every challenger says when they want a shot.

So what do you think foglets? Should the winner of this fight get a chance at the title or is Poiriers past stumbles and Gaethjes loss to Alvarez a deal breaker for the moment?

• Like 1

I don't see how Gaethje could get a shot before Alvarez. If Conor won't fight this year, it should be Alvarez or Lee if he gets past Barboza.

lol lee has dont nothing but beat lolChiesa
  • Like 2

As much as the fight is cursed, I don’t see how either of them deserves a shot before Ferguson.

Lee and Poirier are running for it imo.

If Dustin beats Justin and Lee beats Barboza then whoever got the best performance gets that shot I think.

I really wanna see Khabib vs Lee tho

As much as the fight is cursed, I don’t see how either of them deserves a shot before Ferguson.

Oh chit I totally forgot Ferg. My bad.

Ferg is ahead of everybody else but it does seem that fight is cursed lol 

Comber will never fight Khabib in a cage. He might fight him in a gangland style brawl as long as it's a 10 to 1 ratio in favor of the gingers.

Ferguson is next in line. Dustin sucks.

Give it to Poirier. GOAT fight

Agreed. Khabib regdolls Dustin (or anybody) but with one contender being a coward and the other being a gimp, he has to fight someone.

• Like 3

Give it to Poirier. GOAT fight

Agreed. Khabib regdolls Dustin (or anybody) but with one contender being a coward and the other being a gimp, he has to fight someone.

Conor vs Khabib, Poirer vs Ferguson

I actually think Poirier KILLS Tony tbh

Ferguson is out for months and Conor most likely isn't fighting anytime soon. Give it to Poirier, at least we know that he will try to make it exciting.

• Like 3

I can see them doing Porier vs Eddie again whilst negotating with Conor.

Easy title eliminator bout and the story is already there to make money.

Make it a co-main and let this rivalry have a conclusion.

Easy title eliminator bout and the story is already there to make money.

Make it a co-main and let this rivalry have a conclusion.

eddie sucks though
  • Like 3

I'd much rather see Dustin get the push. Man walks out to James Brown and throws bombs

• Like 3

I'd much rather see Dustin get the push. Man walks out to James Brown and throws bombs

that was a Nas track with James Brown in the hook

That was James Brown. Did you use Google?

lol didnt even hear stram cutout. i thought i heard nas though and assumed JB was in the cut. what song was it?

The Boss

honestly heard the intro and thought it was Get Down by Nas that samples half of that song lol my bad.

Same as against Pettis. The Boss. Had to hear that can from SBG walk out to it at London and it honestly hurt my feels

Edited by JSW

Poirier is sniffing glue if he thinks that sloppy fight warrants anything other than maybe gate keeper status.

One guy leg kicking ,the other guy taking leg kicks and limping around.

Good thing for Poirier that Justin is slow and his boxing is very weak,all he has is kicks.

IMO Khabib would beat Poirier with absolute ease and would finish him by round 2.

Obviously Iaquinta was not a legit title fight but that blame is on the UFC,they make **** up just to sell ppv's.

Poirier is sniffing glue if he thinks that sloppy fight warrants anything other than maybe gate keeper status.

One guy leg kicking ,the other guy taking leg kicks and limping around.

Good thing for Poirier that Justin is slow and his boxing is very weak,all he has is kicks.

IMO Khabib would beat Poirier with absolute ease and would finish him by round 2.

Obviously Iaquinta was not a legit title fight but that blame is on the UFC,they make **** up just to sell ppv's.

takes one to know one i guess