Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs. Lee - Official Discussion Thread

What draw did Dustin have and how did he go about fixing it? He has a NC that could have been a DQ win. He hasn’t fixed anything because Alvarez keeps turning the fight down. He could have had the fight instead of Gathje.

I always refer to the non loss/non win as a draw.

I am not saying he did, I am saying that Stehilton thinks he needs that fight while Lee can cruise on to a title fight after 1 win.

The titles are such a joke these days when champs cant stay in their own division, others refuse to fight without getting ownership of the UFC,  everyone and their dog has an interm belt or fighting for one, and guys on a 1 fight win streak since their last title fight, is cause to jump someone winning their fights more consistently.

• Like 2

Barboza finna wheel kick Kevin head off

So close.  He shouldn't have rushed forward or held him like he might go for a darce.  He should've been throwing strikes.  I still can't believe Kevin chicken danced every direction without going down.

• Like 4

Lol thankfully I did take Kevin by tko at 6/1 for my back up

Don't lie. You flushed that money down the toilet on a guy you literally just watched get wrasslef*cked by Khaboob.
  • Like 1

Kevin literally had his title shot 1 fight ago and lost, he got finished actually.

1 win over a softened up edson barboza doesn't justify him leapfrogging over Dustin Porier by any stretch of the imagination

i love it.when tew goats like us are on the same side bodying tard fangirls

• Like 1

Did you just refer to yourself and WTG as "GOATS"?

lol!

• Like 1

1a153f8f-6270-47a0-9225-6b122486e722.gif

Edson is an idiot.  The fight ender was a left head kick.  I guess Khabib killed too many brain cells.  Now this poor bastard just got retired.  Conor liked to talk that chit about rearranging someone's facial structure...

Kevin Lee really did rearrange Edson's facial structure.  My father was asking how Edson's corner could even allow him to answer the bell for round 5.  He said "His face looks disfigured."

• Like 2

Edson is an idiot.  The fight ender was a left head kick.  I guess Khabib killed too many brain cells.  Now this poor bastard just got retired.  Conor liked to talk that chit about rearranging someone's facial structure...

Kevin Lee really did rearrange Edson's facial structure.  My father was asking how Edson's corner could even allow him to answer the bell for round 5.  He said "His face looks disfigured."

Kevin Lee was using the drunken master technique to dodge any follow up shots, Barbozo knew he couldn't land any strikes against that beautiful chaos so he panicked and went for the takedown. 

• Like 1

Edson is an idiot. The fight ender was a left head kick. I guess Khabib killed too many brain cells. Now this poor bastard just got retired. Conor liked to talk that chit about rearranging someone's facial structure...

Kevin Lee really did rearrange Edson's facial structure. My father was asking how Edson's corner could even allow him to answer the bell for round 5. He said "His face looks disfigured."

Wow when you watch it back in slo mo you can really see how open Lee was for just one more headkick and it would have been destruction but Barbozo rushes in like an absolute retard

• Like 1

Edson is an idiot.  The fight ender was a left head kick.  I guess Khabib killed too many brain cells

That and Kevin had already scrambled his eggs in the first 2. He just didn't have it in him at that point.

• Like 1

Wow when you watch it back in slo mo you can really see how open Lee was for just one more headkick

Left knee, fake right get some more juice in the left.

Barbozo could not capitalize the best and only chance he had to finish that fight. It was a clear opportunity to do so.

He deserved to lose but still a beast on my books.

Kevin Lee was using the drunken master technique to dodge any follow up shots, Barbozo knew he couldn't land any strikes against that beautiful chaos so he panicked and went for the takedown. 

this

Lee wasn't rocked, he bait and switched that fool into an easy takedown

• Like 4

lol, you're siding with the idiot that said Weidman deserved a title shot after getting ko'd threef times and then beat a fat welterweight. Real king of hot takes Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

lol, you're siding with the idiot that said Weidman deserved a title shot after getting ko'd threef times and then beat a fat welterweight. Real king of hot takes

If you offed yourself tomorrow literally not a single person here would actually give a ****.

Don't lie. You flushed that money down the toilet on a guy you literally just watched get wrasslef*cked by Khaboob.

I had Edson in a parlay that would have paid 900 but at least Kevin by tko gave me half that.

About to quadruple my money on Landry in the PGA today as well (:

this

Lee wasn't rocked, he bait and switched that fool into an easy takedown

Haven't seen you post in a while but I guess I can't blame you for retiring after Rampage got out boxed by The Great Chael for 3 rounds rofl

• Like 1

Haven't seen you post in a while but I guess I can't blame you for retiring after Rampage got out boxed by The Great Chael for 3 rounds rofl

No point watching this chit when Raquel Pennington is fighting for a title and Dana can't afford to pay Showtime a few dollars.

I only come back to watch the bangers like Lee, Posterboy, Woodley etc.

• Like 1

If you offed yourself tomorrow literally not a single person here would actually give a ****.

tenor.gif
  • Like 2

I would care greatly. Crangs is a legend of the fora, not to mention a great in the world of clash of clans.

• Like 1

Amazing huh ?

Did Barboza forget he had a left leg ?

yeah flying left knee would have been perfect

He was too punch drunk to remember exactly what to do next.

• Like 1

a Brasilian w/ zero gg doesn't help his case either,

people here laughing when he attempts a t/d,

-160 was actually generous for lee

• Like 1

He was too punch drunk to remember exactly what to do next.

the last thing to do is give Kevin time to recuperate,but it was the 1st thing EB'd fight IQ chose

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Lmao cash flow must be severely rustled being there while the entire city boos Kevin Lee for humping for dear life

Actually, they were booing because Barbozo trains with Frankie, and he got the beating of his life.

Do you even watch this chit?