Who wins  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• OSP
    • Tyson Pedro

OSP sucks, his gameplan is to find a way to lose,

and the hype behind TP is mostly bs

..... goes to a nobody cares dec.

You must just not enjoy fights, I look forward to this one, Tyson Pedro has looked great except for an ankle diving masterclass by Latifi who murdered OSP. its a good fight

TP came in w/ a ton of hype and drops a dec  to a guy that was flatlined by Bellator Bator,

he needs to run over  the 35yr old OSP in the 1st, do or ufc die for both, not a fight that interests me -

TP came in w/ a ton of hype and drops a dec  to a guy that was flatlined by Bellator Bator,

he needs to run over  the 35yr old OSP in the 1st, do or ufc die for both, not a fight that interests me -

Ah be fair, Bader was the gatekeeper for the top 5 in the Light Heavy weight in his division. He was also simply ankle dived on, something Bader could not have been considering his wrestling background. TP could easy give a lot of the top guys in the division a run for their money and the division needs some new blood, it looks like **** currently 

• Like 1

WOW

i thought Pedro was gonna get fed Canmings but this is huge.

• Like 2

TP came in w/ a ton of hype and drops a dec to a guy that was flatlined by Bellator Bator,

he needs to run over the 35yr old OSP in the 1st, do or ufc die for both, not a fight that interests me -

act like 35 is old or something you must be 22 lol bigger guys are way stronger when they're in their 30s child.

act like 35 is old or something you must be 22 lol bigger guys are way stronger when they're in their 30s child.

nationalist, ..... yeah, I do believe 35 is old for mma professional practitioners

nationalist, ..... yeah, I do believe 35 is old for mma professional practitioners

I look at it like I would footballers, for football 15-22 is young, 23-27 is prime time and 28-32+ is decline time

In MMA >28-31 is young 32-35 is Prime and 36+ is decline time

Edited by stehilton94
  • Like 1

new ones perhaps. not for vets in the heavier weight classes. LHW/HW is generally ran by those around 30 other than Jones who has the nasal cavity of a 80 year old

new ones perhaps. not for vets in the heavier weight classes. LHW/HW is generally ran by those around 30 other than Jones who has the nasal cavity of a 80 year old

Yeah completely agree with this one, HW especially, if you are younger than like 31 its weird being a top HW... LHW majority are also hitting their primes around 31-33, Jon Jones was just a freak of nature (and steroids apparently)

• Like 1

are u saying osp is not a can ?

no he's somewhat of a can, but compared to Pat Fooking Cummins he's the GOAT

no he's somewhat of a can, but compared to Pat Fooking Cummins he's the GOAT

I probably taking Cummings over Undertime next week bcoz of how Anderson looked vs osp in that 1st rd debocle

I probably taking Cummings over Undertime next week bcoz of how Anderson looked vs osp in that 1st rd debocle

they both need to get cut

WOW

i thought Pedro was gonna get fed Canmings but this is huge.

Cummins fights next weekend, tard.

Cummins fights next weekend, tard.

clearly i dont follow that absolute cans barista career break. y u so fkn mad lately?

The emotions are only in your head. I can state facts without feeling any at all.

nah you're being a grumpy kunt even more than usual lately. u ok bro? slide into my pm's if u need

Hard to judge since Latifi was all over Pedro like a cheap suit but he also finished OSP.

Probably go for Pedro since I don't think OSP as the same wrestling chops as Latifi and will be forced to trade.

Hard to judge since Latifi was all over Pedro like a cheap suit but he also finished OSP.

Probably go for Pedro since I don't think OSP as the same wrestling chops as Latifi and will be forced to trade.

OSP is in no way Latifi, not really hard to judge, unless Pedro gets caught by a crazy submission which is unlikely, he KO's OSP

OSP is in no way Latifi, not really hard to judge, unless Pedro gets caught by a crazy submission which is unlikely, he KO's OSP

Pedro's sub game is miles ahead of osp's one von fluke

• Like 1

Pedro's sub game is miles ahead of osp's one von fluke

I personally would not know, but I trust your word on it, only seen 1 Tyson sub so far and it was brilliant